posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:31 PM
reply to post by Chadwickus
So, wow, 12 video clips (thankfully short) to show that there is a panel somewhere that decides what is what. I have to contend with the 'real'
fireball clips you put up. I witnessed a poison green fireball once in the middle of nowhere with no lights anywhere. It didn't streak and it
didn't flash as it ended. It was huge though - the size of a small moon.
The questions from concerned citizens are:
1. Why wasn't it originally reported as a contrail if that is what it so obviously was?
2. Why was the whole 'April Fireball Month' thing concocted and why was that necessary?
3. Is it just me or are these contrails getting thicker and more substantial?
4. Does this have anything to do with the San Bruno CA fireball?
5. Is the Oort Cloud involved?
Good post though...time intensive...which means you have a vested interest in your interpretation.