It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Horn: Assassination Attempts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I have read that there have been 19 attempts on Billy Meier's life, and I have read this site in which he talks about 3 of them (please say if this is incorrect information):

www.figu.org...

I guess what I want to know is....were the 3 Stooges hired to whack this guy?
Seriously, in that article he talks about believing it was the MIB who tried to kill him but I'm sure they've got hitmen who are a little more competent...well...more competent than having 19 attempts and failing. I've never heard of so many inept people, so I guess I would like to know what light you could shed on this? Is there anywhere I can read about the other 16 attempts? Were they equally rediculous?

I'm sorry to sound a little hostile here but stories of attempts on his life lead alot of people to think "well if someone's trying to kill him it must be true", but if someone actually wanted him dead he'd be dead so I guess I'd like a little more clarity on these cases.

I'm also getting the impression he thinks his surviving is a miracle, does he believe alien intervention?

Thank you for your time.

[edit on 24-9-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
i asked in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

this question: "3.) can i see (websites???) of these various "documented" assasination attempts and some pics of these "aliens"???"

mr. horn answered:

Originally posted by michaelhorn

3.) can i see (websites???) of these various "documented" assasination attempts and some pics of these "aliens"???

MH: The only (meager) photographic evidence for both of these things is in the new book. (See: www.theyfly.com)

i am NOT answering for mr. horn, i am just trying to help...

join