It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Coast To Coast AM

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Who here still calls it "The Art Bell Show"?


I do.

I cant stop.

Just a bad habbit.

or wishful thinking.




posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Who here still calls it "The Art Bell Show"?


I do.

I cant stop.

Just a bad habbit.

or wishful thinking.


I hope your wishes come true, I do not understand this love affair people have with noory.

He doesnt listen to his guests, he cuts them off all the time, & he has got so lazy lately that he takes up to 2 hours of a 3 hour interview with calls from the same old people with the same arguments. Its getting more obvious each day that he spends more time playing with his phone etc than listening to the show. Then theres the shameless plugs for his friend flogging those radios.

Art is a legend but I cant see him coming back.

Punnett takes too many calls but has a good sense of humour, I wont mind if he returns more often.

Knapp is brilliant, he actually researches a topic before the show unlike noory, & if the guest isn't a dud, he doesnt waste time on many calls, he actually asks sensible questions & doesnt waste the guests time.

The new JB Wells. He has a voice like the master Art which I enjoy, & like Knapp, he doesnt waste time with endless callers. Time will tell but I think he will work out well.

They just need to dump that noory fool, all he wants to do is promote his friends & take calls from the same mindless people. There has been so many an expert waste 3 hours of their time because noory has got lazy.



posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38
 


absolutely agree with everything you just said! word for word. I'd be happy with Knapp and Wells all the time, maybe occasional Punnet, and rarely Noory. george seems burnt out. I get more annoyed with him than any topic or caller.



posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist
 


I do...was one of the original Uncle Arty's Renegades. I tried listening for a long time after he left....just can't get into it like before. George seems to have sold out in too many ways for me. I know a lot of people like him, but, I'm still a die hard Art Bell fan. Just couldn't transfer those loyalties over to George.

Des



posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38
 

hmmmmmm....maybe I should give a listen again. Thanks for the critique on the hosts.....


Des



posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
All of the coast to coasts are on youtube,,I listened to one the other night about disappearances in national parks and it literally scared me...........you can go to the coasttocoastam.com website, look at the list of shows and if you see one you like and dont want to pay, look it up on youtube..I think HOAXLAND has been on more than anyone else,,even though he is always wrong he is still a nice guy..



posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Every time I hear Linda Moutin Howe drone on, I get a little throw-up in my mouth - you know the kind that start with sort of a dry-heave, but never fully manifests into full blown nausea....



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
All of the coast to coasts are on youtube,,I listened to one the other night about disappearances in national parks and it literally scared me...........you can go to the coasttocoastam.com website, look at the list of shows and if you see one you like and dont want to pay, look it up on youtube..I think HOAXLAND has been on more than anyone else,,even though he is always wrong he is still a nice guy..


Yeah. The one Im looking for is the one from May or March 20th or 21st of 2001.

Its a "Best Of Art Bell"

Im on that show.

Im the guy who suggest a serial killer line.

Funny thing is, Art was creeped out about it, and a few years later, they are doing whole shows about serial killers.



posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Know what would be really interesting? If they were somehow able to interview an actual convicted serial killer. Like have him phone in from prison or something.

Or have they done this already?



posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Know what would be really interesting? If they were somehow able to interview an actual convicted serial killer. Like have him phone in from prison or something.

Or have they done this already?


I don't think they have done that.

But they did a few shows about the Smiley Face Murders.



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join