It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Once Again Makes a Anti-Serbian a Story From Bosnia Article & People Start Posting Hateful Comme

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Notice the headline, note the comments would be used for Analysis.

Tragic 'Romeo and Juliet' offers Bosnia hope

Bosnia marks 20th anniversary of the outbreak of the war fought largely on ethnic grounds

And CNN posts a new Bosnian War Death Toll Number??

When they talk about their loss they are at pains to remember all 11,541 killed during the siege.

Oh Really CNN?? Now its 11,541 killed?

CNN

And here are the comments and yes ATS there are some idiots who are using there facebook accounts to make comments.

The tragedy that has befallen the Muslim Bosnian s is heartbreaking.Thousands of people young and old, man and women were butchered, and raped, systematically driven from home and land by these....people...all because these Bosnians professed a different belief .

I feel sorry for the Serbs who deny it.Who took part of it.And who till this day support soldiers who engaged in this horrible inhumane monstrosity.I hope the Serbs have rekindled some degree of tolerance and humanity in them.For their sake.As an American my heart will always be with the Bosnian who suffered and continue to suffer.

I feel sorry for the Serbs who deny it.Who took part of it.

Thousands of people young and old, man and women were butchered, and raped, systematically driven from home and land by these....people...all because these Bosnians professed a different belief .

strongestlink makes a similar comment again

I have noticed that your pervasive spamming of the comments with uncorroborated opinionated viewpoints on the Serbs being the "victims" is so unfounded and biased.The Bosnian people were victims.Children, men, and women .It made no difference to Serbia who was who if you were a Muslim you were to be executed.Rape camps,murder squads, these were realities to the Bosnian victims so brutalized.

with uncorroborated opinionated viewpoints on the Serbs being the "victims" is so unfounded and biased? that's new coming from an American who has no clue what has happened in Bosnia.

From his comment alone i could tell his only source on regrading for the Bosnian war it seems it was either CNN or some other western news channel.

And i am surprised a jewish American making comments on CNN on this article,yes with his Facebook Account.

Andrew Wrote This.

wait, there's a threat of war cause "someone heard " gunshots that they think the Wahhabism practitioners are responsible. Who or what media source says the Wahhabis are responsible for this?
wait, there's a threat of war cause "someone heard " gunshots that they think the Wahhabism practitioners are responsible. Who or what media source says the Wahhabis are responsible for this?

Sounds to me Andrew hasn't been following whats happening in Bosnia and Yes ATS the Wahhabis are taking over well at least they are a growing at a very dangerous rate.

And Andrew Wrote this

You are right when it comes to genetics...what does it matter. You just denied an entire genocide that the world knows what happened. 40,000 women WERE raped, and in a society where rape is a stigma are you telling me they all lied to the red cross, and Human Rights Watch? 120,000 were murdered. Yes, 120,000 including those who starved or died of wartime conditions, like ghettos in WW2. The other 12,000 are Serb soldiers. You can watch Serbian television, which admitted in the Biography of Slobodan Milosevic to pipelining propoganda to Serbs in Bosnia. Now let me ask you, what about the Serbs who fought with the Bosnian army? Their just traitors who hate themselves or something? They knew what the VRS and Yugoslav army and paramilitaries was wrong and wanted to defend a multi-ethnic Sarajevo. You repeat the same BS that was said during the war, (radicals, fundamentalist blah blah) an yet you dont have the cajones to admit to Serb atrocities, you just use "oohhh, back in WW2..." or "oh...during the Ottoman empire" you all need to seek peace for your children, but you have more hate than any of these peoples and its ashame NATO troops couldnt have taken Serb civilians through the mass graves and camps to show them what happened, like they did the Germans after they lost the war.

What a huge wall of text Andrew Wrote

You can watch Serbian television, which admitted in the Biography of Slobodan Milosevic to pipelining propoganda to Serbs in Bosnia. Now let me ask you, what about the Serbs who fought with the Bosnian army? Their just traitors who hate themselves or something? They knew what the VRS and Yugoslav army and paramilitaries was wrong and wanted to defend a multi-ethnic Sarajevo.

Let me tell you this ATS i know for a fact that during when the war started there were no Serbian troops in Sarajevo they all left and so did the Yugoslav Army.

I think i have seen this Biography i believe it was created by BBC i believe?

And what did Balkanprince on CNN Wrote?

Long live Bosnia! Bosnians proved that you should NEVER EVER GIVE UP. Three years of Serbian siege of beautiful Sarajevo, mass murder, snipers killing kids, rape camps, and propaganda...YET the residents of Sarajevo did not let the aggressors take the city. RIP to all Bosnian martyrs of all religions who fought for independence and gained it.

I guess Prince doesn't know that they were fighting a Jihad.

Again Andrew Memo point

Nobody's one sided. The fact is the Serbs were the aggressors in this war and WERE responsible for 90% of the war atrocities to which the Croats were responsible for MOST of the remainder. Now to Bruno, (I'm Jewish I know the Serbs got murdered, I also know the Bosniak's were not allied with anyone in paticular. The Croats were responsible for Ustase killings). You show so much hate for Muslims in ww2 before you were born, yet when a Muslim expresses frustration from a war they lived through, you call them radical fundamentalist (the same propaganda used to start this genocide by Serb TV controlled by Milosevic) I agree the hate needs to be toned down, and healing needs to begin, but how can you accuse someone who lived through a brutal war of being radical when they were murdered, then show the same hatred back, about something you never lived through? Im Jewish and heres the Bottom line, Jews dont like to see genocide, or denial of it. Regardless of the religion, and the manipulation Milosevic used with Serb TV (who admitted to pipelining info from the regime) Not just against the Bosniaks, the Croat Catholics first, then the Albanians (who aren't all muslim) It seems like for the Serbs it was anyone that wasnt Eastern Orthodox were hated and accused for historical crimes and persecuted for it. This should be a period of mourning, for all victims, not hate for one or the other, but when i hear the words (radical,fundamentalist, this that) It makes me feel like NATO forces should have done to the Serbs what the Allies did to the Germans, which was to take the civilians on a tour of the mass graves and concentration camps so there was no denying.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Nobody's one sided. The fact is the Serbs were the aggressors in this war and WERE responsible for 90% of the war atrocities to which the Croats were responsible for MOST of the remainder. Now to Bruno, (I'm Jewish I know the Serbs got murdered

And this is why CNN is losing its 50% of its viewers due to clueless viewers who always view the other side as the aggressors or more rather the other way around.

I'm Jewish

Now here is the real Bosnian side.
Bosnian war president chating with terrorists

From two years ago.

Wahhabi mujahideen islamic terrorist training camp in Bosnia Gornja Maoca 2.2.2010.

Mujahideen of Bosnia المجاهدين في البوسنة

A propaganda video by the Radical Bosnian Muslims Notice the likes.

Now Which side do you believe?
edit on 6-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Wait...are you trying to say the Serbs started killing the Bosnians because the Bosnians were doing a jihad against the Serbs?

Because that doesn't make any sense at all.

new topics

join