It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US, ISRAEL Warships Mobilizing toward Suez Canal & HORMUZ to Drive Iran, China out & World into WW3

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rjbaggins

Thank You for your kind words and...Your Welcome.

You are correct...some folks should use reality and facts rather than an unresearched opinion. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hab22

What Russia say's and prepares for is much different that what Russia will actually DO.

The Russians will not risk messing with the U.S. Military over Iran. Period. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This is nothing more than old fashioned saber rattling. No one is going to start WWIII over Iran.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
www.brookings.edu...

If anyone remembers the year 2000 Rebuilding America's Defense's document and the policy requiring a New Pearl Harbour then I advise also reading the above document, from another Zionist funded 'think tank' on American foreign policy. David Icke has spoke about this a lot and as far as I am aware, no one has brought up the more recent think tank ideas.

Type 'absent' into the document and quite shockingly, numerous quotes come up outlining the very same scenario.

Absent some dramatic
Iranian provocation, it seems very unlikely that
those same countries (Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, and
Britain, in particular) would allow the United States
to use those same facilities for an invasion of Iran,
potentially further lengthening the time required
for the invasion itself.

critical challenge for this policy option is that,
absent a clear Iranian act of aggression, American
airstrikes against Iran would be unpopular in the
region and throughout the world.

This is all in the document, type in Israel, and you get the outline for what is in the news right now- that Israel is most likely going to attack Iran's nuclear facilities- this will initiate a response from Iran- it is complete madness.

As we know from the year 2000 document, also a Zionst think tank, they mentioned an 'event' that would justify a response (Iraq and Afghan wars), and the same people making up these policies have another agenda.

What they will do remains unknown, but you can bet something is being planned or already has been.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
reply to post by Magnum007

Yeah. And you know who will get the next buttkicking? Canada Since they too agreed and helped the US and UN in operations against Islamic countries. You guys seem to forget they hate the entire west. You think that if the US falls that your countries will not follow soon after? And I thought I was crazy. As for the Taliban. If we were not concerned about civilian deaths we could kill the taliban. I always say to my military friends they are too soft on them. I miss total war when there was no holds barred basically. When you get concerned about the civies you are never going to win fully. Now as far as the US/israel going into WW3 alone dont count out the brits,aussies, former soviet states, india as well.Not to mention germany and japan,S korea too. 3-5 countries versus the rest of the world in a WW3 scenario like that one. Not pretty from projections id wager.

The populace of Britain will not accept another war. THE US empire is almost over.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
us now flying more drones over iran to get shot down, & more craft in the waters to claim iran engaged

further, looks more and more like USA is tired of taking on one little mideast country at a time,

and after been thru afghanistan, iraq, libya, syria with NATO & amassing allies poised instead to engage multiple pawns...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
Top 3 Latest Strategic Moves,,,

- Israel receives 6th Nuclear Submarine from Germany (who is so generously chipping in 50/50 cost?)

Wrong. It's a diesel-powered ship that will be based in the Meditteranean. This issue really means very little.

- US sends USS Enterprise Nuclear Warship & 2 Nuclear Airships to Greece for Suez/Hormuz proximity

The Enterprize has already gone through the Suez and is in the Arabian Gulf. It is the second carrier, next to the Lincoln, in the Gulf. ALL US carriers are nuclear POWERED. It's not a big deal. Greece is hardly close to Hormuz.

What in heaven's name are you talking about when you claim "2 Nuclear airships"??? That claim is totally bogus.

US mobilizing 2500 Troops to Australia "to enhance military presence in Asia-Pacific" (already in Philipines, Japan, Singapore)

The US has been in Japan and the PI since, oh, 1945 or so. And this is news? 2500 troops in Australia? A token force that could not do anything serious on its own.

The "1st Wave" just happened...

So small you could not even surf on it. Pulling disparate facts together and mixing them up with fantasies such as nuclear airships is not credible.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by macaronicaesar

Well if WW3 breaks out there will be no sitting it out. Sorry but if britain does not honor its obligations and support the US we would nuke them as traitors. Its not a smart thing to leave a ally in the lurch when the other guy will Invade you next if you betray your promises. I wonder how british would adjust to russian rule?

edit on 10-4-2012 by yuppa because: too wordy.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Whats with all the ............ ? cant hardly read your post.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by BiggerPicture

B.P....Do you honestly think that the U.S. would be preparing for WWIII with such small scale deployments? In

The U.S. Military...and I work with the Best of some of them on occasion....has no intention of starting a WAR.

well i listed the latest

as for 'US has no intention of starting war'... that would only be a case of perpetuality given the past 11yrs, no?

tell me ANOTHER

The U.S. in this case does not want to go to War because the Iranian Leaderhip has a 12 to 18 Month Shelf Life.
Why antagonize a population which is 70% UNDER the age of 30 years old and Irans total population is OVER 90% PRO-DEMOCRACY.

The Iranian Youth is PISSED OFF about how their Little Nut Job with the Blessings of the Old Guard and a Hired Bunch of Ballot Stuffing Thugs....STOLE THEIR COUNTIES ELECTION. The Electon was so clearly and obviously fixed that Iranian Smart Phone Savy Youths have thousands of Videos of Secret Police Beating Election Control Officials and stuffing ballot boxes as well as the Home Invasions and Beatings of Opposition leaders that it is rediculous.

Iran will soon be a CLOSE ALLY of the United States as the over 90% Majority of Iranins want a true Democracy as well as an end to Brutal Enforcement of Islamic Law. The ONLY WAY the U.S. would have to take Military action is if Iran tried to block the Strait of Hormuz or declared it had Nuclear Weapons or attacked U.S. or Israeli forces. In this even...It would be a tragety that Iran was so close to taking over their own destiny only to have some 80 year old wack job...want to go out in a Blaze of Glory....He would recieve no glory....only a BLAZE.
Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join