It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Cosmic Terrarium We Call Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by yourmaker

I have also thought that we may be living beneath an artificial light,a sun thats not really 93 million miles away,but is actually much closer and a lot smaller than we are led to believe it is.Like the heat lamps and light bulbs that people place above their fish tank terrariums to keep their little pets warm and out of darkness...Is that unlikely?...Yes,but...Is it possible?...Yes...

edit on 6-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

thanx for shedding some light on the subject bloc.....

how close?

above fish tanks that would be inside them..

if your fishing for infomation i have something for you ...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica
So if your right then when we die we go up and see what the hell is going on and then say. Hay that was fun lets go back and live in that Terrarium one more time.

And do it all over again.

We are more like sheep and still asleep, most people don't even know that they are alive, until some one turns of there american Idol.
The industrial revolution and the greed driven reality it spawned,has destroyed our connection with nature...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
bloc do you believe in the little people ?

theres a pot of gold in it for yer...

i mean do you really believe?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

People think they are above and beyond all other forms of life on earth and we act like we are the be all end all of evolutionary progression,but i dont think we are we are and as we relentlessly and thoughtlessly,both night and day,continue to hunt, track, abduct, tag, capture, exterminate, murder, release, stalk, monitor, breed, clone, test, extinctify, cage, kill, farm, poison, cultivate, experiment and devour the beautiful and innocent animals we share this world with,while knowing that most of us could care less and dont give a damn about how the animals feel and how they are being effected,theres something else also worth knowing,the very same things are being done to us by superior beings who are the true dominant species of earth and ultimately,we deserve it because we have earned it for ourselves,from all the massive amounts of negative karma that we've been collectively building up for so long...

edit on 7-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

so to put it bluntly if your reptiles in your reptile theory ate us, then its no different than us eating the animals ?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Ultimately,we have no reason to be putting any animals into steel cages and ultimately,we have no reason to be killing and eating them either and so what goes around comes around...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
so you believe in reptiles eat us? or

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Very cool topic, S&F

The human body is a project, we are perfect. We destroy ourselves with what we use/eat/drink and incorporate into our lifestyles. Basically, what money buys, only kills us faster.

We haven't reached the "wtf are these people poising us for" protests/demonstrations, but they should arrive shortly. Flouride, corn syrup, aspartame, sodium aluminium. From face wash to toothpaste to peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to chewing gum. All items that humans use every single day. All contain poisonous ingredients.

Not to mention beer and cigarettes that already come with health warnings. Some brands fly off the shelf....

What are we doing to ourselves? Are we really as smart as "God" created us? Did we evolve just to hijack planes and commit terrorist attacks? Why do priests get caught in child molestation cases? Why did JFK become the leader of America only to then be shot in the head?

.....because its all a GAME. We have no idea if the sun or moon is real. We will never go to space. If we attempt to sail out to sea like Jim Carey did, the Navy would intercept us, maybe worse. How do we know what is beyond our continents? When you go on vacation, your plane is on a flight path. Go off course and you could lose your job, which feeds your family. How do we know when a high-profile person really dies? We're we there? Or did we just read a "headline"................

I see there is a large number of tv shows that incorporate fear + nature. Animal attacks, surviving in the wild, insects, etc etc. Enough to catch your interest, but also enough to deter you from thinking "outside the box", exploring. Questioning our true terrain.

"No way could we be in a controlled environment with man made weather patterns, tornadoes, earthquakes, rain, sun shine, moon phases, water, animals, plants ".....................

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

good post but wot proof would you have or have that a we will never go to the moon any proof for them claims..

and do you believe that man has not gone to the moon?

13th floor style

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
want to hear a theory as good as any..

worlds getting overpopulated they knew this for ages and had to think of a way to kill us off

enter all the things you said to do that...

they are to scared to come out with YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE CHILD..

so they took the chickens way out of things and stuck all this in things..

created pandemics etc..

personally id rather be told to limit amount of children my wife can have than all this going on..

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
but then that theory is an old one to say the least..

it will all come out soon..

we cant have no one dying think of the strain as it is on services etc.

in my country england you cannot get a dentist doctors housing hospital waiting lists are astronomical..

government knows this and was not man enough to do wot china has done

so resort to killing us off maybe..i blame them for not having the arsehole to say to the public that very thing.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666
Very cool topic, S&F

The human body is a project, we are perfect. We destroy ourselves with what we use/eat/drink and incorporate into our lifestyles. Basically, what money buys, only kills us faster.

We haven't reached the "wtf are these people poising us for" protests/demonstrations, but they should arrive shortly. Flouride, corn syrup, aspartame, sodium aluminium. From face wash to toothpaste to peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to chewing gum. All items that humans use every single day. All contain poisonous ingredients.

Not to mention beer and cigarettes that already come with health warnings. Some brands fly off the shelf....

As well as knowing that some future generation will be told and taught about how tptb were knowingly and willingly killing off many millions of people for profit,meaning you and i,by allowing us to be constantly exposed to the hidden dangers of continuously standing in front of microwaves and perpetually holding cell phones up against our brains,over and over again,day after day,year after year,for decades and were microwaves and cell phones ever properly tested to see what types of long term bad effects they are causing us? no of course not,how could they be? and so because of our greed driven society,controlled and dominated by groups of above the law elites and super rich industrialists,money has become more important than human life...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
people are living generally longer .. please dont tell me that the world can sustain say 1150 billion say in some distant future without colonizeing some other planet etc..let me give you an example bloc..

in england portsmouth it is the smallest city in england its 4 miles .. and has a population of 294 thousand people living in it ..you are lucky to get in a dentist doctors hospital no chance on the property ladder .. almost impossible to get housing .. imagine bloc now heres a good one say that quadrupled ? as it is a island city.. look at it that way..

edit on 7-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

"The Earth is a farm.We are someone else's property"...Charles Fort 1874-1932

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

bloc there is getting to many people on this planet please read my posts as i have read yours..

doesent excuse the way the government are going about reducing it...

its time for them to get some backbone and TELL US TO STOP HAVING LIKE 10 CHILDREN ETC.

the planet will not sustain say 50 billion of us..not unless THEY COLONIZE ANOTHER PLANET..

dont you see.........maybe they should explain to us all wots going on for the benefit of yours an my children and theirs..

somethings got to be done.. government knows about the nature side of it and the numbers.reducing it to 500million from them stupid stones is a joke..we just need to stop popping out kids like theres no tommoro.
edit on 8-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
population of man will race ahead of the food supply. unless something is done..... people living longer.

id like to know wot would you suggest.. im not for killing us off or poisoning us..

birth control is a must ..

do as china do... we are multiplying at a fast rate..

this is my theory is why they came out with these gmo stuff..

in my city its so bad with the amount of people you have to cue up sometimes just to buy a say packet of cigarettes .. my sister and all the other kids have been told to wait for a SCHOOL PLACE because there is just to many people here in my city.. bloc wots it like over america?.. abit packed over there on your high streets ?

well just imagine that times 20 or more ..bloc just think mate will you..
edit on 7-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Blocula - there is certainly something else going on , "monkey see monkey do" comes to mind , where did we get the idea of keeping "pets" in fabricated environments ?

The earth its self is more than just a rock with moss on it , atleast that`s what i like to think , maybe it WAS put together like a fish tank to house us homosapiens for the entertainment of our "masters".

But still , either way , aslong as there is a sun in the sky , the world will keep re-producing food , and no matter what anybody says ... the world CAN feed much more than our current population , the problem seems to be distribution and greed.

Denver - trust me , we`ll never reach 50 billion , and we`ll never move to mars
population control would cause riots and our CON/DEM government would be dissolved by her majesty.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RockLobster

so you dont think that there is not already a strain on the services then? hospital beds appointments housing lists houses dentists avalability and such in our current state? cant even get in the doctors because unlike the government directly at least they admit there is just to many people at the surgery etc . schoool places you are now waiting for somtimes...distribution yes but not the sole reason ..
edit on 8-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by RockLobster
Blocula - there is certainly something else going on , "monkey see monkey do" comes to mind , where did we get the idea of keeping "pets" in fabricated environments ?

The earth its self is more than just a rock with moss on it , atleast that`s what i like to think , maybe it WAS put together like a fish tank to house us homosapiens for the entertainment of our "masters".

But still , either way , aslong as there is a sun in the sky , the world will keep re-producing food , and no matter what anybody says ... the world CAN feed much more than our current population , the problem seems to be distribution and greed.

Denver - trust me , we`ll never reach 50 billion , and we`ll never move to mars
population control would cause riots and our CON/DEM government would be dissolved by her majesty.
can you prove we will never go to mars say in very distant future?

that our population wont ever reach 50 billion? theres no looking glass we can look into as yet.

people long ago did not think we would reach our current population numbers..but we have and exeeded expectations..things are gonna have to change simple ..better start building upwards like the 60s in britain and like in new york and the likes..the major point im making is we need change and fast..

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by RockLobster

so you dont think that there is not already a strain on the services then? hospital beds appointments housing lists houses dentists avalability and such in our current state? cant even get in the doctors because unlike the government directly at least they admit there just to many at the surgery etc . schoool places you are now waiting for somtimes.in portsmouth..

No , the problem with our services in England is coming directly from the government and always has been , i live in Sunderland , one of the most deprived cities in England , this place has been a mess since the 70`s and it just keeps getting worse , not many people know that we still give most of our money to Newcastle , and have been since the 1300`s.

We are all crying out , up and down England , but the government is ignoring the working class , they are concerned about one thing -- £££££money£££££ -- their priorities are wrong and it is destroying the country , the cuts they keep introducing are always on us , the " oiks", the peasants , we mean nothing to them , we need to call for a vote of confidence and get this parlaiment dissolved , problem is , not many people know how to get them out of "power".

David Cameron thinks the government is in control , its not , we live in a democracy - and it is rapidly becoming a dictatorship .

Our population is not the problem , it is the people we put into power.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join