It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Cosmic Terrarium We Call Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
People enjoy buying glass tanks and filling them up with water,adding colored rocks and plastic plants and then taking fish out of their real enviornment and placing them within miniature versions of their world.Are those fish aware of whats really going on? whats actually happening to them? do they know that superior life forms of a higher intelligence fabricated their reality?

People enjoy buying glass tanks and partially filling them up with dirt and a few small rocks,then designing and arranging little ponds amongst transplanted grass and small tree branches and then taking all kinds of small animals out of their natural habitats and placing them within those dioramic replicas of places they once lived. Are those animals ever aware of whats been done to them? do they really understand that everything around them is almost the same,but has been altered,changed and rearranged? do they know that superior life forms of a higher intelligence fabricated their reality?

People like to hunt animals,capturing and tagging them,then releasing them to be tracked and monitored and we also like to put them inside cages for all to see and do they know they are being monitored? do they know they have been placed within cages and are no longer free? are they aware of whats been done to them?

As much as we want to think and like to believe that this world is our planet and as much as we keep telling ourselves and teaching eachother that we are the dominant species of earth,doesnt mean we really are...

Are we aware? and do we want to admit to ourselves? that while we are perpetually doing those things to the beautiful animals we share this planet with,aliens have done and are doing those very same things to us.We are also being abducted,tagged,released and monitored and are we ready and willing to face the reality of knowing that we may be living within an intentionally designed world,a terra formed planet,a cosmic terrarium? do we even want to know that superior life forms of a higher intelligence fabricated our reality?

edit on 6-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
its a possibility and it would be cool if it were true but im not buying it just yet

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Holy s---, you're right! I knew I kept passing that same rock....

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
People enjoy buying glass tanks and filling them up with water,adding colored rocks and plastic plants and then taking fish out of their real enviornment and placing them within miniature versions of their worlds.Are those fish aware of whats really going on? whats actually happening to them? do they know that superior life forms of a higher intelligence fabricated their reality?

People enjoy buying glass tanks and partially filling them up with dirt and a few small rocks,then designing and arranging little ponds amongst transplanted grass and small tree branches and then taking all kinds of small animals out of their natural habitat and placing them within those dioramic replicas of places they once lived.Are those animals ever aware of whats been done to them? do they know that everything around them is almost the same,but has been altered and changed? do they know that superior life forms of a higher intelligence fabricated their reality?

People like to hunt animals,capturing and tagging them,then releasing them to be tracked and monitored and we also like to put them inside cages for all to see and do they know they are being monitored? do they know they have been placed within cages and are no longer free? are they aware of whats been done to them?

As much as we want to think and like to believe that this world is our planet and as much as we keep telling ourselves and teaching eachother that we are the dominant species of earth,doesnt mean we really are...

Are we aware? and do we want to admit to ourselves? that while we are perpetually doing those things to the beautiful animals we share this planet with,aliens have done and are doing those very same things to us.We are also being abducted,tagged,released and monitored and are we ready and willing to face the reality of knowing that we may be living within an intentionally designed world,a terra formed planet,a cosmic terrarium? do we even want to know that superior life forms of a higher intelligence fabricated our reality?

I think its cute ats keeps letting you use it as a personal blog.

Your threads provide too much awesome content.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOven

"I think its cute ats keeps letting you use it as a personal blog"

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that? care to elaborate? Its getting late and im getting tired,i know what you mean now and thanx...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
For those who have never heard the song:

We sailed away
We walked 2 thousand miles
And then we slipped away
We looked so hard
But couldn't seem to find just what
The world was for
Now we know
Just what the journey's for

Looking out to the stars
Think about what you are
What do they think of you
Animals in their zoo
They haven't got the time
Landing's not on their minds
How do they have the nerve
We're animals in preserve

They watch us all
They're only making sure that we
Don't trip and fall
Now they look so hard
But they can't tell us why they're
Here and just what for
Because they don't know
Who opened up the door

How can we find out more
Who owns the keyless door
Where does the circle end
Who are the unwatched men
Where do we go from here
Faith is a fading fear
Life is a waiting room
I hope they don't call me soon

How much more do you really
Think you know than a flower
Does about who's behind the door!

By Zebra

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Brilliant analogy of us humans .

Bravo.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

I know that song by the group zebra very well! and those lyrics are awesome and profound! thanx for posting them (*-*)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Imagine what the fish would say about the world..

Fish 1: Hey, do you think there is life outside this bowl?

Fish 2: No, your nuts if you believe that..don't you see we are the only things in this bowl..so we must be the only thing existing.

Fish 1: But we can see outside, there are others things, we cant be alone.

Fish 2: This inst nemo! There is no outside, this is our home, thats it! You nutcase of a fish!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The 2 words you're looking for: "Zoo Hypothesis".

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
terrariums are cute

so yea i see the relativity of it

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yep. We're all floating in one giant terrarium through space and can't seem to get along, not only among ourselves as humans but the animal species has to deal with us too.

We're probably one big experiment, all of us. Only one terrarium among millions. Wished we would be let in on the game though.

Nice thoughts. They have run through my mind too.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
DOG: My humans provide me with food, shelter, and love. They must be gods!
CAT: My humans provide me with food, shelter, and love. I must be a god!

ATOM1: Hey, I just lost an electron!
ATOM2: Are you sure?
ATOM1: Yeah, I'm positive!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
reply to post by blocula

I think that the earth was once a barren planet that was discovered by intelligent beings from a class-2 or class-3 civilization,when they entered this solar system during interstellar voyages and they terraformed earth in order for it to support a biosphere,for life and so if the earth is actually a zoo, then its a zoo built within a vast terrarium we call earth,but what exactly for?...

the earth might be nothing more than an intentionally created game preserve,prime hunting ground, where we are tracked and abducted,tagged,released and monitored by alien hunters and alien thrill seekers...

the earth could also be something else and the vast array of different types of aliens that have been seen and encountered,coming here from throughout the galaxy,are all arriving at their destination within their flying saucers and inside their ufos,to see the wild flora and fauna,visit the wild animals and interact with the wild humans,like humans on vacation abroad...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by TheLegend
reply to post by blocula

I think that the earth was once a barren planet that was discovered by intelligent beings from a class-2 or class-3 civilization,when they entered this solar system during interstellar voyages and they terraformed earth in order for it to support a biosphere,for life and so if the earth is actually a zoo, then its a zoo built within a vast terrarium we call earth,but what exactly for?

if I were to call anything Noah's ark, ever...that would be it...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I have also thought that we may be living beneath an artificial light,a sun thats not really 93 million miles away,but is actually much closer and a lot smaller than we are led to believe it is.Like the heat lamps and light bulbs that people place above their fish tank terrariums to keep their little pets warm and out of darkness...Is that unlikely?...Yes,but...Is it possible?...Yes...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Talking of fish you remind me of a mate waiting to go up in court and he says something like my name is fish and i live in a dish and i aint got time to pay my fine..i could never understand it or him...afterwards they abducted him planted him with a tag ..around his ankle and big brotherd him with our gps capabilitys.... any hoo

wot class are we on then bloc 1 or?

because you sir are in a class of your own...

i wouldnt worry about the fish as im sure they will forget all about it all in a few secs ..

edit on 7-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
So if your right then when we die we go up and see what the hell is going on and then say. Hay that was fun lets go back and live in that Terrarium one more time.

And do it all over again.

We are more like sheep and still asleep, most people don't even know that they are alive, until some one turns of there american Idol.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
We can look around us, we can look up, hell we can go up, and we haven't found anything looking back down at us. So tangibly, we are the dominant species. But we can always look at the theory of an extra dimensional presence.
edit on 7/4/12 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join