It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A friend of mine was offered to join the Illuminati?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NaptownBrown

I'm sorry, but I think it is all BS. First of all, I got a good laugh at the OP. Selling your soul, and facebook in the same sentence is hilarious.
Secondly, selling your soul to become rich is a load of crap too. Don't you think that a lot of poor people would do it to become rich? There are a lot of parents who would do anything to make sure their children had food on the table. So if being rich was as easy as selling your soul to the Devil, I'm sure there wouldn't be as many children starving in the world today. It would be sacrificing yourself to make sure your children are taken care of. The next time the OP wants to tell a story, leave out how you heard it through Facebook if you want at least one person to take you seriously.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
so the devil is responcible for rap?that stops me from selling my soul to him.does your friend know you come on ats if so he might just be messing with you.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Yes, this is most definitely real.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SteffieJo
[mo

why would they buy poor people's souls when they are already harvesting them for free? They only buy the souls of those that can be used to corrupt the masses.

I don't mind if you think I am crazy. I think it used to sound crazy too. But I bet you and all your friends spend a large amount of time staring at your iphones, or downloading music that is all that same or watching mindless TV that supposedly depicts 'real life'. THink about it. HOw many people watch jersey shore? thats proposed as 'reality' tv. so people watch it enough and soon after they begin mimicking that ridiculous behavior they see.

20 years ago, people didn't act so recklessly. Now it is a different story.

Point is, they only buy the souls of people who can be followed. Again, why buy what can be taken freely?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by blasphemusbudda

HOw many wanna-be gangsters do I encounter in the suburbs everyday? They carry guns, smoke weed all day and drink all the time. the have sex with anything that walks. some of them have children that they dont even know how to take care of. They commit stupid crimes like theft...even though they come from families with plenty of wealth.

Thats not in the hood...thats suburban kids...and country kids. And its a large portion of them too. It was not always that way. How many rappers spit positive lyrics that you bump to regularly? None. Thats not a coincidence. Let me give you the framework for a hip-hop song: have sex, get paid, use drugs, get drunk, be a criminal...most songs are built around those ideas.

Rap preaches street politics to kids who know nothing of it. I love rap music. I have been a published hip-hop songwriter for 10 years. I work regularly with people who have double-platinum albums that I guarantee YOU have heard. I know what the lyrics say and how the audience responds. You should meet some of the fake ass gangsters at some of my shows...they would gladly shoot somebody to 'prove' themselves.

Don't you know that the ancients used to use loud rhythmic bass to induce a trance like state? To control the minds of the populace to act a certain way.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Interesting post, one of the reasons i find this interesting is, while i was at university some place in the U.K, during the first term of the first year we all got letters from the illuminati asking us to join up, except me, i didn’t get one. My mate down the hall he got one, he was doing psychology, the girl across from me, she got one too, she was a science-based degree. Me i was fine art, and to brag a little bit i did get a first degree, that was nice for a while. I don’t know anyone who applied to join the illuinati. Others and I assumed it was some sort of test, or some Christianity junk mail pretending to be something else to attract applicants. But now 10 years on i am not so sure, because a friend of mine doing science got a letter asking her to join the illuminate, its a letter that has the eye and pyramid. Just the same as 10 years ago. It looks like the illuminati are recruiting science-based students, why has no other student reported this? I have heard that the illuminate is the antidote to our freemason infestation.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

You must have been blinded by all the links you provided saying the exact think I was saying. Being a Bonesman makes you a Bonesman. It does not automatically make you a mason, an Illuminati, and a member of the Grove. Sure there may be some men who are members of some, or all of those groups simultaneously, but the membership of one is exclusive to it's group.

The last US president to be a mason was Gerald Ford. Since then no other president has been initiated into the brotherhood of masonry. This is a fact that is easily proven and is universally undisputed.

As for JFK's speech, I was correct in assuming you would not go so far as to read the first post in that thread.
Laziness is a terrible disease. It's contagious and should be removed at first sight. Don't be that guy.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This whole thing sounds like crap. Why would he post that. This topic has no footing.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoonra

your'e quite an imbecil, would you rather have 43 wives ( 44 including your's irl) or burn forever, afterlife? think about it, and don't come up and say things like " religion has nothing to do with it", because it has and your'e the one bringing it up on here and thinking it is true.. Have a nice night

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
So curious for an update... Your friend said he was going to go ahead and sell his soul so to speak... Did you establish if it was just an offer to join a label or if it was indeed some sort of secret society?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join