It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A friend of mine was offered to join the Illuminati?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ive heard something similar to this before, only the person I spoke to had a letter with an "emblem" on it. It was actually one of the first things that got me into theories.

I proved her a hoax, and Im guessing your friend is full of it too.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by arber123

I think you should go back and print screen the facebook post for more proof

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Thats a good idea, I'm going to ask him.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
photobucket.com... heres a link to some of the chat...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LerroyJenkins

photobucket.com... there it is

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

photobucket.com... here is the chats

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think the soul stuff is symbolic/metaphor...... you become a jester/entertainer for the king,,, entertaining the masses and you get riches in return,, i mean you get to perform your art so its cool like that,, i guess the drawback is knowing all the messed up stuff that goes on and pretending to the public everything is alright, as long as your dancing and singing.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

True true i guess.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LerroyJenkins

I think that is a terrible idea! It doesn't prove anything about his friends claim only that such a conversation happened. Not to mention it compromises both of their privacy.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Well after reading the facebook comments I think we can kick the metaphor idea to the curb!

Right so the only things I can think of right now are that this guy is genuine, or the op and his mate are having a laugh at our expense!

So OP which is it?

I got to say, maybe I'm a little gullible, but the comments do seem to have an edge of truth to it... Defo try to get a number or see if this person offering the deal can contact you!

Btw, what's up with the floor plan?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by arber123
reply to post by N3k9Ni

Can you define scientology? Sorry for not understanding that word xD

You toss around illuminati...yet have never heard of Scientology...ATS will be a much better education for you than FB....

ETA: If you have any questions feel free to ask.....I'm not a Scientologist...but have studied the subject.

Des
edit on 6-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Oh and of course there is the possibility that your mate is having you on, and you genuinely thought to bring it here... Do what I suggested! Can you imagine making a thread about you having the details of a supposed Illuminati? Would be interesting to watch someone more knowledgeable than me track him down!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I have a piece of ocean front property for sale in AZ. See if your friend wants to buy it. I also have a barely used genie in a bottle for sale, only rubbed once.....
edit on 6-4-2012 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Arber, I sent you a message. Have you read it? I am concerned that you have posted information that in fact reveals more about you and your friend than it does the Illuminati. Please consider editing them and removing the links! Be safe!
edit on 6-4-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by arber123
Well i hvae a friend on fb and real life who recently messaged me and made a status about being offered to sell his soul for money and fame. He told me he was thinking about doing it but he didnt want to risk harming his family..

I asked him who asked him to sell his soul, and he said it was a friend he knew since middle school. He then said if i wanted to join and sell my soul, and then said he will get the person to contact me. I'm NOT a troll... Sounds silly i know but what do you think? Is he just messing around? Cause he posted

This is very interesting, 'aber123'. I doubt you are making this up. Do you know if your friend joined as a member of the Illuminati recently? Do you know if the Illuminati still exist? I don't expect you to know wether Illuminati still exist or not, i'm just curious to know if the Illuminati still exist, but before you answer i have something to tell you as shown below:

Conspiray theory tells of an evil alien race called Draconian Reptilian that allegedly arrived to Earth 800,000 years ago and reportedly manipulate with Earth-humans, Reptilian Manipulation of Humanity - by David Icke, Part 1 , Part 2 , and "Andromedan contactee" Alex Collier also explains that the Andromedans told him about these Draconian Reptilians, "Whistleblower" Stewart Swerdlow also confirm the Reptilians in this interview , "Whistleblower" and former underground employee Preston Nichols claim to have encountered one of the Reptilian beings underground. Other "whistleblowers" like Cathy O'Brien, Arizona Wilder, Zulu Shaman Credo Mutwa, the North- and South- American Native Indians and other cultures from other parts of the world also confirm the existence of the Reptilian beings, the Aztecs reportedly sacrificed the virgins to the Draco and reportedly and these Draconian Reptilians reportedly taught the Aztecs to build their magnificent Pyramids and even arranged them in patterns to reflect the constellations, Ancient Egypt show images of reptilians, incuding their "Plasma weapon" on the walls.

www.abovetopsecret.com... Reptilians reportedly control Illuminati. From about 3:05 into this interview, a girl claim to have encountered a Reptilian humanoid being, she explains that these Reptilian beings communicate through thought transference (telepathy), or if they communicate with each other by using sounds, she says the Reptilian beings communicate in "Harsh" way of sound-communication (from about 4:03 in this interview), she demonstrated an example were she explained that one of the Reptilian beings for example said something like >>Rharrharrharrha-tsatatahhss-t-t-ts-rhatsash-t-th-sh-rhatata-ts-tsAmerica will soon crumble economically and politically. The United Nations wil be called into "Restore Order". The United States will then be divided into two districts, Eastern and Western. The Eastern district will be Atlanta. The Western District will be Denver. This is all planned to occur some time within the next 15 or so years--perhaps sooner. All depends upon what the Illuminati see as the appropriate times to initiate such events

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Your friend shouldn't have told anyone. Consider that invitation canceled. Bye bye money & fame!
edit on 6/4/2012 by 1lluminatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
there will be money involved at some point

please don't pay any money to anyone

the illuminati doesn't exist anymore

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Right I'm not saying they do or do not, but how can you say that with such certainty? I could not say either way, to do that I would have to have in-depth knowledge of everyone on the planet!
The advice to not give money is always good of course.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Hello...
I find your story to be complete BS. Just a bunch of high school kids being kids. Dont buy it.

Also, this:

www.facebook.com... -> OP

Dardan Rexhepi
www.facebook.com... ->
Illuminati "friend"
concord, california
walnut creek, california
northgate high school in walnut creek, california
Sister: Vjollca Rexhepi , on track team for same high school.

Possible record company?
www.facebook.com...
Company website is offline.

EH Im bored now *shrugs*

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
yea man we saw on mtv in a jay z video the illuminati,, its how you get money,,,, people will think were cool if we know this stuff...... there is no way that kid is good enough at rapping to appease the beasts.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join