It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A friend of mine was offered to join the Illuminati?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Haha true, he may be faking it cause he used the word illuminati and selling his soul but then again he wants to become a rapper...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

I dont think he is famous yet, but yes he does make music and on his facebook he claims to work at a record label(Idk if its true though) ..

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You don't 'join' the Illuminati.
It's a birth right and blood-thing you silly OP

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

Can you define scientology? Sorry for not understanding that word xD

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well I didnt say you could 'join' it but he did. I think he is being a troll or his friend is trolling him?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
How much money are we talking?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Baldryck

But what if he was just playing with me and then gives me c*** about it?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by arber123
reply to post by N3k9Ni

Can you define scientology? Sorry for not understanding that word xD

Google it. It is yet another religion, and a very popular one, but also a very controversial and odd one.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Oh thanks, I knew it sounded familiar.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KawRider9

Just asked him, He isn't online yet so we gotta wait..

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hey guys, he just replied saying that he is gonna sell/join(?) .. He told me not tell anyone thought..

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonyJai

He just message me saying that he is joining..

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RomeByFire

He just messaged me saying he is going to join and told me not to tell anyone..

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by arber123

This is a friendship? You can't be bothered to talk about a "life changing event" either in person or phone and you can't be bothered to keep a secret either. Gen Y and above, clueless about interpersonal communication.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ReadAwhile

You guys dont know him so I'm just asking to help him out. I don't want him to join.. We arent best friends because we recently meet.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by arber123

I'll play along... Tell him you're up for hearing the guy out (that way you can get the guys details but won't be ridiculed)... When this person gets in touch turn them over to some IT genius on ATS to find out who he/she is.

I will say that it sounds like a load of non-sense to me. But it's worth a shot.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
If there was such a thing and there isnt. It would require either blood lineage or specific mental ability. You would be notified in writing, and given a time period to respond in writing. If you reject the offer it is closed you must wait 7 years for it to be extended again, in writing. If there was such a thing. And there is not.

Your friend is an attention whore.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Interesting the assumptions the OP has jumpted to. Let's think of an alternative explanation. The friend is a musician and has been asked to or feels he has been aske to, compromise his music in some way, in order to get ahead - thus the "sell my soul" line. Happens all the time in any given profession. No Illuminati needed.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReadAwhile
Interesting the assumptions the OP has jumpted to. Let's think of an alternative explanation. The friend is a musician and has been asked to or feels he has been aske to, compromise his music in some way, in order to get ahead - thus the "sell my soul" line. Happens all the time in any given profession. No Illuminati needed.

Yep, and many, many musicians have alluded to it in their songs. They are better cash cows when they listen to the producers and marketing gurus, and when they don't let wives, and parents, and loyal friends get in their way.

One of my favorite newish songs mentioning exactly that...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Damn, the illuminati already are over with using Justin Beiber?

I guess he sounds too much like the other Justin now...

Strangely, they haven't contacted me...it must be the revolution fueling lyrics I'm using, or maybe the ones against corruption and elites?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join