It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A friend of mine was offered to join the Illuminati?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Well i hvae a friend on fb and real life who recently messaged me and made a status about being offered to sell his soul for money and fame. He told me he was thinking about doing it but he didnt want to risk harming his family..

I asked him who asked him to sell his soul, and he said it was a friend he knew since middle school. He then said if i wanted to join and sell my soul, and then said he will get the person to contact me. I'm NOT a troll... Sounds silly i know but what do you think? Is he just messing around? Cause he posted

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by arber123

You should take him up on the offer, then report your findings. Sounds intriguing.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
A friend of yours is a liar.

Seriously?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by arber123
Well i hvae a friend on fb and real life who recently messaged me and made a status about being offered to sell his soul for money and fame. He told me he was thinking about doing it but he didnt want to risk harming his family..

I asked him who asked him to sell his soul, and he said it was a friend he knew since middle school. He then said if i wanted to join and sell my soul, and then said he will get the person to contact me. I'm NOT a troll... Sounds silly i know but what do you think? Is he just messing around? Cause he posted

Dear arber123,

What does it matter if he is fooling around or not? Pick your answer and tell him and pick it as if it was the truth.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

sign me up

lets see!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
is he famous ? does he make music or so?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Whatever i was offered to join the Foot Clan.. But i cant tell you whether i joined or not...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Please tell me the names of the drugs that you are currently taking. Mine suck.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I always knew Satan had a website...

and it's FaceBook!

Peace

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Are you sure he wasn't talking about Scientology?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
It's gay sex.
Or home invasion.

Or both.

And three guys might extract your organs for wealthy Chinese elders.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Your friend is a BS artist

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I'm not a "facer" but if I was; he or she would be unfriended and blocked.

There's no Illuminati to join. Illuminati was a group in history, back in the 1700's or so. Oodles of copycat wannabes will name their little gathering of friends Illuminati ... but, if I named myself Christopher Columbus, would that make me Christopher Columbus?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by arber123

He was actually asked the exact words to "sell his soul"?
How is the soul for sale?
Did he have to sign something in blood?
Is he over 18, therefore really legally allowed to sign a contract?
I wonder if you have to be at least 18 to sign a contract in blood with the devil or one of his/her minions?
I'd actually like to see one of those contracts, to see what's in store for the soul.
An afterlifetime in servitude to Satan?
Would you end up in that very hot place? After a cold winter, that part might be tempting

If Satan is so evil, and supposedly tempts people to do evil, wouldn't he/she reward you for helping him/her?
So many questions.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Why does your title say Illuminati?

Your post doesn't say anything about them, it just says he was offered a chance to sell his soul.

He should definitely take them up on it, especially since souls are not tangible, and they don't belong to this carnal body anyway. I would do it in a second! Send me a link.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I would like to know more about this... Have you spoken with your friend since they posted? Did they join or did they get more information? Is your friend a musician?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

Haha I will just sign here (;

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonyJai

My friend wants to become a rapper and yes i have spoken to him. He lives near me.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

He was actually asked the exact words to "sell his soul"? I'm not sure, i sent him a message..

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well, I've always wanted to belong to the Illuminati and since I don't have a soul I am quite willing to sell it.
Please tell me how I can join!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join