It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Landing Hoax - The Space Suit

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Well as i said; Thank you for the information

First of all, I don't accept your premise that it needs to be from a national space agency rather than any independent source

Fair enough. I am a very skeptical person so independent sources are arbitrary to me. For example: it would be easier for nasa to spread disinformation through indipendent sources rather than national sources as to why i request national sources.

Second of all, I gave you an article about how the Soviets tracked it.

If you think the article is a fake then email Roscosmos and ask them, that's up to you to prove, not me.

I do not have an opinion on this article as i cannot read russian nor do i know how to translate it. I copied and pasted some of the information into google from the article in hope that i can get it transcripted into english but no luck.

So i ask again. Are there any offical statements from national space agencies, regarding the tracking of the apollo missions? I am asking for official statements that are not independent nor from nasa.

You do not have to answer if you do not wish to but i hope that there is somebody that can

reply to post by eriktheawful

Exactly what other "space agencies" do you think were around in 1969? The ESA didn't exist then. Japan's didn't exist then. India's didn't exist then...... It was basically NASA and the Soviets. I find it very much a paradox that you believe we faked the moon landing (IE don't trust was a government agency like NASA says), and then turn around and ask for tracking reports from other "official" tracking stations......which would have been government run too. So who exactly is it you'd like to see a tracking report from?

Well i believe that if it was a hoax then nasa and the american government would be in on it together. hence asking for offical sources other than nasa.

As everyone keeps saying, if nasa faked the moon landings then russia would have caught them out! so as i said. Are there any offical statements from national space agencies, regarding the tracking of the apollo missions? I am asking for official statements that are not independent nor from nasa. So these can be national space agencies from other countries, government statements etc.

If you cannot. then just admit you cannot.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by toocoolnc

Fair enough. I am a very skeptical person so independent sources are arbitrary to me. For example: it would be easier for nasa to spread disinformation through indipendent sources rather than national sources as to why i request national sources.

Sven Grahn is a well known space enthusiast and expert. He was the vice president of engineering at the Swedish Space Corporation until he recently retired. Yeah, that's right, he's swedish, not even american. It's up to you to prove he's lying, not the other way around.

Bochum Observatory is a privately founded radio observatory in Germany. You can go there and see the tapes for yourself, they still have them there at the observatory!

Again, it's up to you to prove that everyone who independently tracked Apollo is lying, not the other way around.

So i ask again. Are there any offical statements from national space agencies, regarding the tracking of the apollo missions? I am asking for official statements that are not independent nor from nasa.

And again your arbitrary goalpost is meaningless. I already provided the information about how the Soviets tracked it, you ignored it. If you claim the article is false it is up to YOU to prove it. Show me a correspondence with a roscosmos official that disputes that article, otherwise you have nothing.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Okay i managed to find the soviet article in english and it is from an independant source from a person named E.P.Molotova for who i cannot find any background data.

Secondly this article is from a magazine. yes it is an official magazine but i am not looking for information from magazines, newspapers or independent sources

I am asking for official sources from national space agencies or other national governments. if the soviets were the only space agency at that time then are there official statements from the soviet space agency or the soviet government regarding the tracking of the apollo missions?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

So basically there are no offical sources from national space agencies or governments other than nasa and independant sources regarding the tracking of the apollo missions?
edit on 11-4-2012 by toocoolnc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Exactly what other "space agencies" do you think were around in 1969? The ESA didn't exist then. Japan's didn't exist then. India's didn't exist then...... It was basically NASA and the Soviets. I find it very much a paradox that you believe we faked the moon landing (IE don't trust was a government agency like NASA says), and then turn around and ask for tracking reports from other "official" tracking stations......which would have been government run too. So who exactly is it you'd like to see a tracking report from?

Well i believe that if it was a hoax then nasa and the american government would be in on it together. hence asking for offical sources other than nasa.

As everyone keeps saying, if nasa faked the moon landings then russia would have caught them out! so as i said. Are there any offical statements from national space agencies, regarding the tracking of the apollo missions? I am asking for official statements that are not independent nor from nasa. So these can be national space agencies from other countries, government statements etc.

Again, what you have requested is impossible: NASA = US Government.

The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) is the agency of the United States government that is responsible for the nation's civilian space program and for aeronautics and aerospace research.

Source

If you believe that NASA faked the moon landings of Apollo, then you believe that the US government was behind it. If you believe that, then you will NOT trust ANY tracking reports made by ANY branch of the US Government, hence there is NO way to provide you with a "official" tracking report that originates in the USA. We can only give you reports made by those outside of the US government, but then you say you don't trust them since they are not "official"

You are causing a paradox in the argument, and asking for the impossible.

The Soviet space program was also controlled by the USSR's government at that time. So any "official" tracking reports again, would be by their government (and yes, if the landings had been faked, they WOULD have screamed out loud about it. I grew up during the cold war era. This would NOT have been something they would have kept quiet about. They would have used it to their advantage to make the US loose face with the rest of the world, without hesitation.).

The following were all the observers for the Apollo missions:

Observers For Apollo

Here is a link for Third Party Evidence For Moon Landings

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Okay i managed to find the soviet article in english and it is from an independant source from a person named E.P.Molotova for who i cannot find any background data.

Secondly this article is from a magazine. yes it is an official magazine but i am not looking for information from magazines, newspapers or independent sources

I am asking for official sources from national space agencies or other national governments. if the soviets were the only space agency at that time then are there official statements from the soviet space agency or the soviet government regarding the tracking of the apollo missions?

Are you going to email roscosmos to confirm the information or not? If not, then you're not even truly interested in what you claim you want, you just want to be told that you're right. Either accept the article, or email roscosmos and ask if they really used the TNA-400 dish to track Apollo.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

First off the mass of the moon and spacesuits makes the low earth orbit and spacesuits not worth mentioning . You built those foolish goal post.

Moon hot and cold EXTREMLY. 1/4 the mass of earth.
The critque of the suit starts when the man dons the suit untill he removes it.
And we are talking Apollo 11. The first ever TV presentation of a man in a suit
on the moon. And never before tested within 239,000 miles of the moon.
Well I never saw a man in a suit during that mission anyhow.

edit on 4/11/2012 by longjohnbritches because: grrr quote

edit on 4/11/2012 by longjohnbritches because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/11/2012 by longjohnbritches because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

If you believe that NASA faked the moon landings of Apollo, then you believe that the US government was behind it. If you believe that, then you will NOT trust ANY tracking reports made by ANY branch of the US Government, hence there is NO way to provide you with a "official" tracking report that originates in the USA. We can only give you reports made by those outside of the US government, but then you say you don't trust them since they are not "official"

No they are not offical. hence if you provide offical information, then yes, i possibly could trust it. by official what i mean is from national space agencies or government agencies

So you are telling me it is impossible to get official information from other space agencies or govenment agencies from outside the usa regarding the tracking of the apollo missions?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

erick
You can be a sheeple that governments lie to or you can be a people.
your choice.

Moon landing conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_landing_conspiracy_theories - Similarto Moon landing conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free ...

A 2000 poll held by the Russian Public Opinion Fund found that 28% of those surveyed did not believe that American astronauts landed on the Moon, and this ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----

Russians Still Skeptical About U.S. Moon Landing
www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/19/russians-still-skeptical-_n_2... - Similarto Russians Still Skeptical About U.S. Moon Landing

Jul 19, 2009 ... Russians Still Skeptical About U.S. Moon Landing ... Russia

power to the people
ljb

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

First off the mass of the moon and spacesuits makes the low earth orbit and spacesuits not worth mentioning .

That statement makes no sense whatsoever.

Moon hot and cold EXTREMLY.

ISS hot and cold "EXTREMLY" lol.

1/4 the mass of earth.

So the spacesuits couldn't work because the moon was a low gravity environment. Yeah, that makes sense. Not.

on the moon.

Artificially constraining the argument to Apollo proves your intellectual dishonesty, thank you.

And never before tested within 239,000 miles of the moon.

Actually it was tested in LEO before they went to the moon on Apollo 9.

That's because you're not observant.
www.hq.nasa.gov...
Look closer.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

No they are not offical. hence if you provide offical information, then yes, i possibly could trust it. by official what i mean is from national space agencies or government agencies

So you are telling me it is impossible to get official information from other space agencies or govenment agencies from outside the usa regarding the tracking of the apollo missions?

No I'm not saying that. You can go get information from any space agency today.

However, the information (tracking information) that you want there were only 2 official space agencies in existence at that time: NASA and the Soviets.

One you don't trust, and the other, you can't read Russian (or said you can't get it translated).

As for who else did tracking and observing for Apollo during the time, I gave you a link. Australia would be a good one to go to, but again, they were contracted by NASA to help them.

If you are thinking that many other countries at the time had deep space tracking in 1969, you're going to be sadly mistaken.

Again, in any case, it would not have been hard at all for the USSR at the time to prove the US faked moon landings. They would have used the information in a very public manner. Neither country at the time every held back trying to make the other country look bad.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

so as i said. Are there any offical statements from national space agencies, regarding the tracking of the apollo missions? I am asking for official statements that are not independent nor from nasa. So these can be national space agencies from other countries, government statements etc.

Hi toco
The Moon Landing through Soviet Eyes: A Q&A with Sergei ...
www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=apollo-moon-khrushchev - Similarto

From the Scientific American

Where were you when Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed on the moon?
I remember the moon landing very well. I was 34. I was on vacation with my friends, most of whom worked at the Chelomei design bureau. There was also an officer from the KGB. We were in Ukraine, in Chernobyl. It was exactly the place where they later built the [infamous] nuclear power station. The KGB officer had just returned from Africa, and he had brought a small telescope. So we looked through the telescope, but we didn’t see any moon landing! So it was still questionable to us!

There were small articles when Apollo 11 was launched. Actually, there was a small article on the first page of Pravda and then three columns on page five. I looked it up again.........

The rest was edited out.
Can we find that article????
the best ljb

edit on 4/11/2012 by longjohnbritches because: source

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

LINK to the Scientific American article.

edit on 11-4-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

Read page 2 of the interview with Sergei Khrushchev. This interview does not support your view.

Learn to use EX-TEXT.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

No I'm not saying that. You can go get information from any space agency today. However, the information (tracking information) that you want there were only 2 official space agencies in existence at that time: NASA and the Soviets.

One you don't trust, and the other, you can't read Russian (or said you can't get it translated). As for who else did tracking and observing for Apollo during the time

Thank You! A reasonable answer!

And i did manage to get it translated and found that the source is from a magazine and not the soviet space agency nor the soviet government. So i dont class this information as official. The information is from an indipendent source of whom i cannot obtain any background data on: E.P.Molotova

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

First off the mass of the moon and spacesuits makes the low earth orbit and spacesuits not worth mentioning .

That statement makes no sense whatsoever.

Moon hot and cold EXTREMLY.

ISS hot and cold "EXTREMLY" lol.

1/4 the mass of earth.

So the spacesuits couldn't work because the moon was a low gravity environment. Yeah, that makes sense. Not.

on the moon.

Artificially constraining the argument to Apollo proves your intellectual dishonesty, thank you.

And never before tested within 239,000 miles of the moon.

Actually it was tested in LEO before they went to the moon on Apollo 9.

That's because you're not observant.
www.hq.nasa.gov...
Look closer.

And that's why I said 239,000 not 240,000.
LEO is a LEO test ya know. there is no celistial body. No moon gravity to deal with, no moon launch to CM test. No stopping against a solid stationary object like a moon.
Like I keep telling you -all. It was all a first test, suits and all.
The kicker is that NASA chose to film it live. If only one tiny weeny thing went wrong it would be there for all to SEE!! I didn't realize they could have been that dumb. Hollywood was their answer.
I wasn't there so I can not verify where or when that photo was taken.
Nor can you. Although it is a stunning photograph.
ljb

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

Nice work TOCOOL!
At last the USSR can be put to sleep.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

LINK to the Scientific American article.

Read page 2 of the interview with Sergei Khrushchev. This interview does not support your view.

Learn to use EX-TEXT.

How can I it was edited out.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Nikita and Sergei Khrushchev believe we landed on the Moon. From the interview you cited:

What was your father's perspective on Apollo 11? Did you discuss with him the American moon landing over the years? My father's reaction was he couldn't understand why Korolev failed in this race. And of course I gave him my opinion why. My father did not discuss [the moon landing] too much.

LINK
Thanks for the lead LJB!

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join