It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Landing Hoax - The Space Suit

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Here is my biggest problem with all these "moon landing hoax" posts. And someone mentioned this a few posts back. The USSR at the time was on the brink of nuclear war with us. They had EVERYTHING to gain by reporting the supposedly "fake" moon landing. And they had enough spies in the US to have figured out if it in fact was a hoax.

So im just not buying it. It's not like the Armstrong Apollo 11 landing was the only moon landing to happen. If they "faked" that landing, then that means they faked 12, 14, 15, 16 and 17. And almost faked 13 had it not been for the disaster. Can any of you "moon hoax" believers give me a single logical reason why NASA would feel the need to fake 6 moon landings? I've never seen any clear cut proof. Just silly posts like "oh this shadow is off" or the arm chair rocket scientists claiming radiation was too high.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by longjohnbritches

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

That's a bit harsh on the Russians. After all, they were beating us pretty badly in the space race for a very long time. Most of the “firsts” in space where Russian.

Now add that to the fact that they had a very powerful intelligence community active in the US, they had their own tracking and radio facilities, and had crashed a probe on the moon shortly before we got there. Believe me, if there had been an indication, however remote, that the moon landings were faked, they would have used that as a major propaganda tool for years.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

I would kindly suggest that, once the full (or "fuller", post the full explanation) of the various Space Programs......I would respectively disagree....based on what I've learned.

OF COURSE.......each "program" may have its own merits to be discussed.......so, We should start from there.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Well that's a point, and to expand on that point, why then would NASA feel the need to fake an Apollo 13 disaster?

It bucks all reason.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

This "argument" has no actual merit.

Please just do a few appropriate Internet searches, you will soon learn why.

However, the "same" concept persists.....again, thanks to the Internet....(tragically).......

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra

Originally posted by TattooedWarrior
According to NASA the day time temps on the moon regularly exceed 130C...

That's the surface temperature of the Moon and it reaches those temperatures by the Lunar afternoon, when the Sun is at its highest point over the Lunar surface. All the Apollo missions landed in the Lunar morning and the surface temperatures were not that high at that time.

Hi jra
Well then, were they hot enough to fry an egg???
Are you saying they left the moon before lunch??
the best ljb

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

Originally posted by Illustronic

Hi ill,
Looks like you are stuck with one foot in a hole while the other tries to run away from you.
You would not be in this fix if you spent some time agreeing with me here. that,
The Apollo 11 launch of the Lunar Lander, the landing on the moon. Then the lift off from the moon and return to the CM. Men in space suits or not
Tell me they were not a first time sucessful test filmed for TV.
If it even ever happened.
edit on 4/10/2012 by longjohnbritches because: (no reason given)

Hi Ill ,
Try running this through your spell check!!!
Quit being such a dominatrix. although........
The Apoll lunar lander was a first time test broadcast live on TV.
Was that fair to anyone? Does that strike you as absurd?
blaaaa
ljb

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Well that's a point, and to expand on that point, why then would NASA feel the need to fake an Apollo 13 disaster?

It bucks all reason.

The director needed the weekend off to go to lake tahoe on vacation. You know that grueling faking the moon landing by building the rockets the equipment training the astronauts im sure that took alot out of the director. He should have just let NASA launch it and put them on the moon then nasa would have to worry about the whole production.But you know a directors work is never done.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Still haven't heard about Apollo 10 have you?

Edit to add, you even screwed up your quote, LOL!

Additional edit; Apollo.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
Here is my biggest problem with all these "moon landing hoax" posts. And someone mentioned this a few posts back. The USSR at the time was on the brink of nuclear war with us. They had EVERYTHING to gain by reporting the supposedly "fake" moon landing. And they had enough spies in the US to have figured out if it in fact was a hoax.

So im just not buying it. It's not like the Armstrong Apollo 11 landing was the only moon landing to happen. If they "faked" that landing, then that means they faked 12, 14, 15, 16 and 17. And almost faked 13 had it not been for the disaster. Can any of you "moon hoax" believers give me a single logical reason why NASA would feel the need to fake 6 moon landings? I've never seen any clear cut proof. Just silly posts like "oh this shadow is off" or the arm chair rocket scientists claiming radiation was too high.

Hi drec
I see you have put little thought into your request.
It's a little thing like MASKING a BIG war.
When the film reels emptied. Quess what???
The BOYS came home. The US had big stuff in the Ruskies backyard.
Ya know like a gun to their head.
hope that helps
PS didn't Putin recently say something like Clinton did.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

He left a lot of work undone too in his 2001 movie about man's movements on lunar gravity, let alone trying to depict the regolith dust trajectories. They call him a director to fool the masses, now that is funny.

jra

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches
Well then, were they hot enough to fry an egg???

I have no idea, but the surface temperature isn't going to have a strong effect on the Astronauts anyway. A hot summers day here on Earth, the roads can get really hot. Hot enough to burn ones self, if you were to go bare foot, but yet no ones shoes ever seem to melt.

Are you saying they left the moon before lunch??

Yes, remember that one Lunar day is about 29 Earth days.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Still haven't heard about Apollo 10 have you?

Edit to add, you even screwed up your quote, LOL!

Additional edit; Apollo.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

Hi therrrr
Focus Il lust focus 11,11,11 answer the test of the lander on apollo 11 Ill.
Relax, close your eyes, think 1969, July, You got anything yet????
tooda loo
ljb

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

ONE more time, this attempt at reasonableness....."lgb"......The "IDEA" of the "premise" of this thread is the "SPACE SUIT", and try to understand....this has been covered.

Over and over again....there is a FULL HISTORY of the "space suit".....from Mercury, through Gemini and into Apollo (AND later).....really, just do the RESEARCH!!!!

This is stuff that most of us understand.....(those of us who bother to know the physics involved).....so......do PLEASE....try to graps the physics!! (OK???)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by toocoolnc
reply to post by paradox

I am not saying that the answers are not there.

What i am saying is that not all the answers are convincing

Yeah well I suppose you can't convince someone who already thinks it's all faked, no matter how much logic you throw their way

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

You may address me as illustronic. OK?

What have you brought to the party besides a pretzel, remember that post?

When I receive a cognitive idea, I will (maybe) respond with a supported cognitive reply.

Do you like to throw darts? Are you a 'darter'? If so maybe someone can lend me a blindfold to help even the competitive playing field. Or maybe billiards is more your style, I have no reason to believe that because your trajertocial skills seems a bit to be desired. Please bet money. Or maybe a game of chess? Oh now we are talking, requires no physical demonstration of perceived mechanical engineering concept skills to play, just a mind. You game?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

bird
What temperatures were the apollo 11 suits manufactured to operate in??
And Why??
Put all your annoying know it all behavior to work. Get busy, NOW.
Any idea how not ATS you are.????
ljb
edit on 4/10/2012 by longjohnbritches because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

edit on 4/10/2012 by longjohnbritches because: dp

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

You may address me as illustronic. OK?

What have you brought to the party besides a pretzel, remember that post?

When I receive a cognitive idea, I will (maybe) respond with a supported cognitive reply.

Do you like to throw darts? Are you a 'darter'? If so maybe someone can lend me a blindfold to help even the competitive playing field. Or maybe billiards is more your style, I have no reason to believe that because your trajertocial skills seems a bit to be desired. Please bet money. Or maybe a game of chess? Oh now we are talking, requires no physical demonstration of perceived mechanical engineering concept skills to play, just a mind. You game?

Good evening Illustronic,
Looks like you came to the party in your solo cup.
Hand me your sharpie an I'll write Illustronic on it for you.
just put your hands over your eyes.
How many fingers? I win.
So after all your noise you will still not admit that the launch of the Lunar Lander, it's landing on the moon and return to the CM was the first test of this system filmed and broadcast on TV eh! Suits and all.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join