It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Landing Hoax - The Space Suit

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by toocoolnc
reply to post by longjohnbritches

Its not really about what the carpenter says. Its what Bill Clinton says:

During my eight years in Washington, I saw some things on TV that made me wonder if he wasn't ahead of his time."

Hi tocool
Well what if that carpenter was my Dad?
Bills ears must be a ringing.lol

for bedlam and ill
Is Bill guilty of Moon tang too?
later ljb

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

That is shallow thinking.

Okay the way I see it is that if I had been to the moon and had all the scientific and video evidence then I would not give a sh*t about what conspiracy theorist believe.

But Nasa do give a sh*t. Why?

And then they decided not to make the book! I wonder why!? was it for realising the reason stated above?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Okay the way I see it is that if I had been to the moon and had all the scientific and video evidence then I would not give a sh*t about what conspiracy theorist believe.

But Nasa do give a sh*t. Why?

You are not everyone at NASA. That's a logical fallacy on your part assuming that because you feel a certain way, everyone else would.

If you have a bunch of retards running around thinking they know what they're talking about and that it's 'proof it was hoaxed,' why not put them in their place?

And then they decided not to make the book! I wonder why!? was it for realising the reason stated above?

Probably because then after thinking, they realized it was giving too much credence to a fringe group of idiots, and that these idiots (void of any logic whatsoever) would just say it is more proof that they hoaxed the moon landings. Most people are capable of understanding that man went to the moon. There is plenty of proof on the internet and in other books if people would care enough to actually research what they are talking about.
edit on 4-10-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

If you have a bunch of retards running around thinking they know what they're talking about and that it's 'proof it was hoaxed,' why not put them in their place?

So rather then sending man back to the moon to prove their point, they would rather publish a book deciphering the hoaxes. Wouldnt this add suspicion to the point that it was a con.

Resluting in the fact that they did not publish the book.

Probably because then after thinking, they realized it was giving too much credence to a fringe group of idiots. Most people are capable of understanding that man went to the moon.

The why consider giving credence to a fringe group of idiots in the first place?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

So rather then sending man back to the moon to prove their point, they would rather publish a book deciphering the hoaxes. Wouldnt this add suspicion to the point that it was a con.

Resluting in the fact that they did not publish the book.

LOL WHAT?
WHY would they send man back to the moon and waste the money that they DON'T HAVE in their funding? ESPECIALLY since these fringe idiots would just say it is another hoax again!

The why consider giving credence to a fringe group of idiots in the first place?

I just said "because then after thinking"
AKA they gave it a second thought!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

LOL WHAT? WHY would they send man back to the moon and waste the money that they DON'T HAVE in their funding? ESPECIALLY since these fringe idiots would just say it is another hoax again!

Thats logical. So nasa decide to prove that it was not a hoax by explaining, what are considerd to be hoaxes by a fringe group of idots, in a book. Nasa is a huge corporation. im sure it has more important issues than considering what a fringe group of idiots percieve. By giving credence to a fringe group of idiots, they are shooting themselves in the foot.

Then why consider giving credence to a fringe group of idiots in the first place?

I just said "because then after thinking" AKA they gave it a second thought!
What you said was

Probably because then after thinking, they realized it was giving too much credence to a fringe group of idiots.
And what i am asking is why could they consider publishing it in the "first place"?. not why did they disabandoned the idea.

why not put them in their place?
Oh i see. to put them in their place. yes a book would clearly accomplish that

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

im sure it has more important issues than considering what a fringe group of idiots percieve. By giving credence to a fringe group of idiots, they are shooting themselves in the foot.

It does have more important issues, which is why it ended up being squashed.

Then why consider giving credence to a fringe group of idiots in the first place?

I already said this.
Is NASA not capable of changing their minds? They just have to stick to whatever the first thought they have is?

And what i am asking is why could they consider publishing it in the "first place"?. not why did they disabandoned the idea.

This has already been told to you at least 3 times. I can't help it if you don't comprehend.

]Oh i see. to put them in their place. yes a book would clearly accomplish that

Right, NASA knows the "moon hoax" crowd's favorite past time is ignoring facts. So there is no point!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

It does have more important issues, which is why it ended up being squashed.

The idea should not have even come up never mind it "being squashed"

This has already been told to you at least 3 times. I can't help it if you don't comprehend.

No i still do not comprehend. the only reason which you applied as to why nasa considered publishing the book in the first place was

why not put them in their place?

So by this you are saying that the initial reason to publish the book was to put the "moon hoax conspiritors" in their place

Oh i see. to put them in their place. yes a book would clearly accomplish that

Right, NASA knows the "moon hoax" crowd's favorite past time is ignoring facts. So there is no point!

Right so if nasa "knows" that the moon hoax crowds favourite past time is ignoring facts then they would not have even considered making a book as you say that nasa "knows" there are many "facts" which moon hoax crowds "ignore".

So if they "know" that moon hoax crowd ignore facts then they would not have considerd making the book in the first place!

It just contradicts the whole idea
edit on 10-4-2012 by toocoolnc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

It just contradicts the whole idea

Honestly what is your point exactly?

Because they thought proving the moon hoax people wrong, and then changed their mind because the moon hoax crowd doesn't listen to facts any way, it is somehow proof that the moon landings were a hoax?

You're really grasping for straws here.
Why can't you people just accept reality? I don't get it.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Yeah, I believe that we actually went to the moon.
The whole thing was a stunt to outdo the Russians, and we would have had no problem with sacrificing people to pull it off. The Russians would have loved nothing more then to catch us lying, and they were monitoring our stuff very closely. I'm sure they even had spies working within the US space/government/intel community that would have reported back to them if they had any indication there was anything afoot. Once we went, the Russians dropped their program, overnight. There was no point in them dropping that kind of money to still go after we had the bragging rights for getting there first.

Fooling the public is a whole other ball of wax from fooling a superpower country that has the ability to monitor and even spy on highly secured information within our government.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
According to NASA the day time temps on the moon regularly exceed 130C and no water cooling system can deal with that - you would need to use a pressurised system with something similar to R134a gas in it and they did'nt have that back in the 70's. NASA are lying again imo - I work with a/c systems for a living and even with todays technology it would be extremely difficult to manufacture a suit with a gas based pressurised internal air con system that was safe and practical.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Because they thought proving the moon hoax people wrong, and then changed their mind because the moon hoax crowd doesn't listen to facts any way, it is somehow proof that the moon landings were a hoax?

No. It is one of the many, many anomolies surrounding the "moon hoax conspiracy" Do you really think I am going of one point? there are many other anomolies that I base my perception on. If it was just that one thing then yes, you could call me stupid.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

That's a logical fallacy on your part assuming that because you feel a certain way, everyone else would.

Everyones perception of reality is different.

And you ask why people cant accept reality

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

reply to post by paradox

Everyones perception of reality is different.

That's a logical fallacy on your part assuming that because you feel a certain way, everyone else would.

Only this has nothing to do with how you "feel," this has to do with facts and every "hoax theory" being repeatedly debunked, yet you people just keep crawling out of the woodwork.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

reply to post by paradox

No. It is one of the many, many anomolies surrounding the "moon hoax conspiracy" Do you really think I am going of one point? there are many other anomolies that I base my perception on. If it was just that one thing then yes, you could call me stupid.

That is not an anomaly lmao.

There are no anomalies. Every point has been debunked to death, yet you refuse to accept it.

Just like the "space suit is an anomaly," yet that was debunked on the first page.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Only this has nothing to do with how you "feel," this has to do with facts and every "hoax theory" being repeatedly debunked, yet you people just keep crawling out of the woodwork.

If my enitre assupmsion regarding the moon landing hoax was based on how i "feel", then again, you can call me stupid.

That is not an anomaly lmao. There are no anomalies. Every point has been debunked to death, yet you refuse to accept it. Just like the "space suit is an anomaly," yet that was debunked on the first page.

I accepted the logic behind the space suit and i am greatly respectful to the people who helped with my understanding. but just because one anomolie was debunked doesnt mean i am suddenly going to believe the moon landing was real. as i said there are many elements surrounding the moon landing which still make me believe that it was hoaxed

and no. not every point has been "debunked to death"

And anyway. from my perception, not everypoint has been debunked convincingly

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

If my enitre assupmsion regarding the moon landing hoax was based on how i "feel", then again, you can call me stupid.

Well, no offense intended, but that is kind of stupid.
To disregard logic based on feelings is absurd. This is science we are talking about here.

I accepted the logic behind the space suit and i am greatly respectful to the people who helped with my understanding. but just because one anomolie was debunked doesnt mean i am suddenly going to believe the moon landing was real. as i said there are many elements surrounding the moon landing which still make me believe that it was hoaxed

and no. not every point has been "debunked to death"

And anyway. from my perception, not everypoint has been debunked convincingly

Please create a new thread listening one or many of these "anomalies" and you will see what I am saying. It will be debunked, because no argument you make is unheard of.

Whenever the big things are debunked, the moon hoax crowd attempts to grasp at straws by picking out little details such as "the suits are too big to fit through the doors!" only to have that debunked as well.

It's time to give it up.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

That is shallow thinking.

You answered your own question. Since when did NASA give a # about moon hoax theorists? Since when have they even heard of such a group of people?

Not endorsing a book on the hoaxers kinda shows this. Where's the confusion?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Yes and with respect to your thoughts, I have come across many threads and debunks regarding the suspicious elements surrounding the moon landings and i have to say that not all of them are quite convincing. and this leads me to believe otherwise.

Well, no offense intended, but that is kind of stupid. To disregard logic based on feelings is absurd. This is science we are talking about here.

I said "If my enitre assupmsion". that means if i believe that the moon landing was hoaxed and that was down to how i feel and only how i feel then that would be stupid

Whenever the big things are debunked, the moon hoax crowd attempts to grasp at straws by picking out little details such as "the suits are too big to fit through the doors!" only to have that debunked as well.

No. these are not little thing. all of these things have a large singnificance regarding going to the moon and back and the reason these are put forth is so that they can be debunked not just so we can pick out straws. and once all of these things have been debunked and debunked convincingly then I could believe that man has set foot on the moon. But that has not been the case

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You answered your own question. Since when did NASA give a # about moon hoax theorists? Since when have they even heard of such a group of people? Not endorsing a book on the hoaxers kinda shows this. Where's the confusion?

The fact that they even considerd making the book.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join