It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Landing Hoax - The Space Suit

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
Little minds find it hard to relate to big concepts.

I'll agree with you on that statement!

Was the CIA involved with Apollo program? or not?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

Why?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

Im sorry, but the very first sentence of your quote is total BS that contradicts the laws of thermodynamics...something CANNOT be in a state of nothingness.

And anybody with a half a brain would also know that space in itself is not made up of nothing...ever heard of dark matter?
Matter itself is made up of energy (atoms) and molecules.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

so how can you say that information is trustworthy if there are many suspisions and anomolies in their projects

I don't see it. Citations please.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Little minds find it hard to relate to big concepts. So let me try to put things in layman terms anyone can relate to, what exactly the space exploration R&D as provided you all besides this very venue to spew your ignorance.

Technologies developed by the space program;
Solar energy
forest management
oil spill control
fishing from orbit
Feeding Our World-And Prepping to Feed Other Worlds
Other spin-offs include:Environmental Control Sensors, energy saving air conditioning, air purification, sewage treatment, pollution control and measuring devices, a whale identification method, and a earthquake prediction system.

Products developed by the space program;
cordless power tools
home smoke and toxins detectors
home insulation
home water filtration systems
Other Consumer Spin-offs include: Scratch resistant lenses, water purification system, high-density batteries, trash compactors, shock-absorbing helmets, home security systems, composite golf clubs, smoke detectors, flat panel televisions, freeze-dried technology, sports bras, hang gliders, quartz crystal timing equipment, and more.

Light-emitting diodes (LEDs)
Infrared ear thermometers
Ventricular assist device
Artificial limbs
Aircraft anti-icing systems
Improved radial tires
Chemical detection
Video enhancing and analysis systems
Fire-resistant reinforcement
Firefighting equipment
Structural analysis software
Remotely controlled ovens
Powdered lubricants
Freeze drying
bar coding
TV Satellite Dish
Medical Imaging (Cat Scans)
Telescopes (that look for cancer)
Vision Screening Systems
Aerodynamic Wheels
Thermal Gloves and Boots
Space Pens (That write upside down)
Shock Absorbing Helmets
Ski Boots
Failsafe Flashlight
Invisible Braces for Teeth
Joystick Controllers
Advanced Plastics
Enriched Baby Food
Better Cardiac Pacemakers
Protective Paints
Scratch-resistant Glasses

Medicine Benefits NASA Spin-offs
Digital Imaging Breast Biopsy System
Laser Angioplasty
Camera on a Chip
Other spin-offs include: Eye Screening, Ultrasound scanners, MRI, cataract surgery tools, arteriosclerosis detection, automatic insulin pump, portable x-ray device and clean room apparel.
Computer Technology - NASA Spin-Offs - Virtual Reality, Microcomputers, Advanced keyboards, Laser Surveying, Compact Disc, Database Management System, Aircraft controls, and Design Graphics, Ground Processing Scheduling System.

The list goes on and on with Technology Spin-offs in manufacturing technology, public safety, transportation and much more.

In Summary: The US Space Program has usually been less than 1% of the US Budget and yet it provides overwhelming benefits in space exploration, improvement of life technologies, greening of the planet and changing of lives for better stewardship of the planet.

Imagine if the other 99% of the US Budget was invested as wisely and provided as many stunning results. Where we would be today?

And Tang

Hi there,
Do me a favor and condence for me which and what was
created and produced IN SPACE???

Not in Space, but for space on the earth.
In other words excluding LEO often confused with Space.

What has been invented ,developed in moon SPACE.

You do need to know that the very first person if there ever was one, on the moon was the product of earth bound and space robotics.
Niel and Eugene were mere experiments in film making of THE EAGLE has LANDED
you are up to speed ????
my Ill bro

jra

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by toocoolnc
Can you imagine the embarrasment, the humility and defeat of NASA and the USA if they tried to race to space and the mission failed and astronauts died?

It would have been a horrible loss, but that wouldn't have ended NASA. The Apollo 1 fire was a horrible loss, but NASA learned from what went wrong and continued to move forward. The two Space Shuttles, Challenger and Columbia were also horrible accidents, but again, NASA learned what went wrong and continued to go into space.

Space flight is dangerous, accidents do happen. Astronauts accept that risk. How many people died in the early days of flight? How many people died simply trying to break the sound barrier? Just because it's dangerous doesn't mean it's fake.

they had to fake it.. they just could not take the risk without a deep fundemental knowledge of manned space travel.

How did they fake it? How do you fake 1/6th gravity and the vacuum environment on Earth? The later Apollo missions also covered many kilometers of the Lunar surface. Where do you fake something on that scale? Also, if it's easier to fake than actually going to the Moon, (personally I think it would be harder to fake), then why haven't they continued to fake missions to the Moon or even Mars? Why didn't the former Soviet Union try to fake missions to the Moon during the cold war?

But obviously everyone seems to think the race was more important than the safety of the astronauts...

The astronauts were volunteers, they knew the risks. No one put a gun to their head and forced them to do it.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo515

Im sorry, but the very first sentence of your quote is total BS that contradicts the laws of thermodynamics...something CANNOT be in a state of nothingness.

And anybody with a half a brain would also know that space in itself is not made up of nothing...ever heard of dark matter?
Matter itself is made up of energy (atoms) and molecules.

Hi grif
Quick before I forget What the hell was his first sentence??
Inquiring minds want to know.
be a doll and tell me.
ljb

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Why?

CIA was involved with Apollo. Why don't you just stipulate to these facts:

William Randolph Lovelace III, CIA, ran the Lovelace Clinic in New Mexico. He was CIA asset. Died in a plane crash 1965. He ran the clinic that supervised the physical testing of NASA astronauts.

Richard "Dick" Underwood, ex-CIA, first person to view every Gemini/Apollo photograph. (Does anyone really leave the CIA?)

Farouk El-Baz, the Egyptian geologist, was hired at Bellcomm by Ed Nixon (Richard Nixon's brother). Ed was was a trained geologist himself. Doesn't that seem a bit peculiar to you?

Let us not forget the most important CIA/OSS asset of all... Werner Von Braun.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

It was a distraction.

It wasn't faked though. Too much evidence says otherwise....not just the publicly released information...but also the espionage evidence that came to light after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Liquid fuelled rockets have always been an unstable medium and both the US and the USSR learnt various methods for making them explode on the launch pad. Both space programs were a joint effort, Russian technology filled the gaps in the American program.....American technology filled the gaps in the Russian program.

Not very interesting until you realise that all of the "borrowed technology" was acquired via KGB and CIA.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by CynicalWabbit
Here is NASA's explanation of how the PLSS works but it won't matter since your mind is already made up.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

And NASA is so trustworthy, if you believe into NASA whatever they say explain then this to me, Why has NASA stopped there space program?

Thats easy ask Obama he cut there funding dont you watch the news.They were gearing up for aa manned mission to mars now who knows if it will happen since Obama cancelled there budget and turned them into an agency to promote world peace.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra

Originally posted by toocoolnc
Can you imagine the embarrasment, the humility and defeat of NASA and the USA if they tried to race to space and the mission failed and astronauts died?

It would have been a horrible loss, but that wouldn't have ended NASA. The Apollo 1 fire was a horrible loss, but NASA learned from what went wrong and continued to move forward. The two Space Shuttles, Challenger and Columbia were also horrible accidents, but again, NASA learned what went wrong and continued to go into space.

Space flight is dangerous, accidents do happen. Astronauts accept that risk. How many people died in the early days of flight? How many people died simply trying to break the sound barrier? Just because it's dangerous doesn't mean it's fake.

they had to fake it.. they just could not take the risk without a deep fundemental knowledge of manned space travel.

How did they fake it? How do you fake 1/6th gravity and the vacuum environment on Earth? The later Apollo missions also covered many kilometers of the Lunar surface. Where do you fake something on that scale? Also, if it's easier to fake than actually going to the Moon, (personally I think it would be harder to fake), then why haven't they continued to fake missions to the Moon or even Mars? Why didn't the former Soviet Union try to fake missions to the Moon during the cold war?

But obviously everyone seems to think the race was more important than the safety of the astronauts...

The astronauts were volunteers, they knew the risks. No one put a gun to their head and forced them to do it.

Hi jra, do you sit and post or sit and spin and post?
Your non logic here is Certifiablely questionable.
Correct me if I am wrong, please!

You say NASA learned something from the death of Guss ( the Best Dern Astronaut ever) (you don't say what)

Then NASA went on to kill yet more folks and that's just routine for you.

Then it happens again and your ok with that too.

Did you ever consider that the Victims were as confident as you about the FIXES as you?? Difference is they are dead and you are spinning their deaths, for shame ljb

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

Of course they learned something from the deaths of the Apollo 1 crew. In fact they made several safety changes before continuing the apollo program just the ones i know are rewiring of the cockpit.Went to flame retardent materials changed the mixture from pure oxygen so if a fire did break out it would smolder instead of explode.And this one sounds stupid but changed the hatch to open out instead of in so if the cabin is pressurized the door can still be opened. That one seems like a stupid one since you think that would have been obvious.

Ps test pilots were killed as well in the early days of flight you have to realize astronauts know there are risks there not stupid but they feel the rewards out weigh the risks.
edit on 4/6/12 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jraHow did they fake it? How do you fake 1/6th gravity and the vacuum environment on Earth?

It doesn't matter how they faked it.

Faking it is easy because nobody else has put a man outside of Earth orbit, except NASA ,during Nixon's first term 42 years ago !
42 years ago, between 1969 and 1972, and that timeframe matches up with Richard Nixon's first term as president exactly, doesn't it?

EXACTLY.

Where are the 700 boxes of mag tapes?

In 1970, the tapes were placed in the US National Archives in Accession #69A4099. By 1984, all but two of the over 700 boxes of Apollo era magnetic tapes placed in the Accession, were removed and returned to the GSFC for permanent retention. These tapes are now missing.

Put up or shut up. www.parkes.atnf.csiro.au...

edit on 4/6/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: edit to add

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Of course they learned something from the deaths of the Apollo 1 crew. In fact they made several safety changes before continuing the apollo program just the ones i know are rewiring of the cockpit.Went to flame retardent materials changed the mixture from pure oxygen so if a fire did break out it would smolder instead of explode.And this one sounds stupid but changed the hatch to open out instead of in so if the cabin is pressurized the door can still be opened. That one seems like a stupid one since you think that would have been obvious.

Ps test pilots were killed as well in the early days of flight you have to realize astronauts know there are risks there not stupid but they feel the rewards out weigh the risks.
edit on 4/6/12 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

drag

Well then, let's cut to the chase here. Tell the membership just exactly what those rewards are. What reward is worth dying for??

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

reply to post by ngchunter

CIA assets are in control of NASA lunar photography. It has been proven.

"CIA assets" are in control of NASA shuttle photography. It has been "proven." Therefore whatever conclusions you draw from it for Apollo apply equally to the shuttle.

I didn't say shuttle. You added that.

Of course, you would too if you were being intellectually honest. Same guy was in charge of the photography through the first 23 shuttle missions. That is according to YOUR source. If you were being intellectually honest you would admit your argument applies equally to the shuttle.

I didn't mention the shuttle.

Why did you insert "shuttle" when I did not explicitely say "shuttle"? eh?

Your source says it. Explicitly.

You are pretty much...

No, I'm not.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Was Richard Underwood a CIA asset or do you deny it?
Simple question, answer it.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Did Richard Underwood oversee the photography on the first 23 shuttle missions or do you deny it?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

The quest for knowledge is worth dying for. Do you realize how many people have been killed in the quest for knowledge? Humans have been doing it for thousands of years.Do you think astronauts were the first to die in the name of science.You had explorers risking there life to find new lands people killed for contradicting religious beliefs.Pilots died trying to make flight possible. You do a disservice to the thousands of people through out history were sacrificed in the name of science so we may better understand our place in the universe. And guess what its not over there will be more who die in the name of science and theyll believe the risks are worth the reward. Just remember alot of people that gave there lives searching for knowledge is one of the reasons your able to have this chat with me now.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

Did Richard Underwood oversee the photography on the first 23 shuttle missions or do you deny it?

Still waiting for you to stipulate that Richard Underwood was a CIA asset.

www11.jsc.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Why is this important lets think man its strange a CIA agent that was an expert in photography who would think that was possible. Maybe just maybe NASA would want a guy that was on the cutting edge of photography and were would i look CIA would be a good place. Not sure what the mystery is here exactly. Not to mention ex CIA agents are all over the government when they retire from the CIA they will get jobs in the government or run for president sometimes big shock there.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join