It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You To All Conspiracy Buffs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
This thread is a big thank you too all consipracy people who have brought aliens, ufo's, reptillian's,eath's magnet field, and any other science anomly to the fore-front to our day-to-day living. I just want to thank each and everyone of you individuals who have to succumb to incredible ignorance, and debate a big THANKS
. As anyone can with a bit of common sense should realize that media, academia, and the rest of the rag-tag- catch behind gang, has gotten all of it's astronomy, science, phenomenon, from the enet.

Again thanks guys/gals/ realize you have all been labeled, but just wanted for once and for all thank each and every one of you as science, NASA, and any other government establishment does not publish any kind of article anymore, until you guys set the precedence

Again, thank you

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Thank you for contributing to our success of understanding all we now know about how the world is, was, and soon will be.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Hey, thanks! I'd tip my tinfoil hat to you, but this is a particularly vulnerable time: My Faraday cage has become too small to hold all my electronic stuff, and I've got it broken down for remodeling....
edit on 4/6/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
Hey, thanks! I'd tip my tinfoil hat to you, but this is a particularly vulnerable time: My Faraday cage has become too small to hold all my electronic stuff, and I've got it broken down for remodeling....
edit on 4/6/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

Lol, again thanks

2nd line

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
My main point in this thread is not only a thank-you, but ATS, and its people whom think outside the box, in my view, have directed science, technology, and phenomians, into a whole new level. WITHOUT, any kind of government text books, academia, and or scientific theory. Thus, the internet has set the precedence, and all academia is trying to keep up with you guys/gals post's.

bitter sweet if you think about it

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Bump
2nd line

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
haters gonna hate

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Whats an ats? I googled it and...

www.google.com...

If you scroll down past red cars you find Brian looking kinda sheepish about something or other WTH?

Oh, there we are.

top topics

join