It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush = Iraqi Information Officer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Remember Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf, better known as Comical Ali, or the Iraqi Information Officer? The guy who could tell Western journalists that the American tanks 1000 meters from his position were Iraqi mock-ups making an action movie?

Well I think George Bush has been taking advice from him. Even as the CIA says Iraq is in a civil war and any non-Iraqi is ripped out of their Baghdad offices while coordinated mortar and rocket attacks are falling on the Green Zone, W sez:

"Democracy is on the move in Iraq."

Even as Gen. Abizad in charge of US troops in Iraq said he'd need more troops to secure elections, which Rumsfeld said will only happen in certain areas of the country, Bush said:

"If he needs more troops I'd listen to him, but he hasn't said anything to me."

Even as the Iraqi state has absolutely no power to enforce its secular laws, allowing fundamentalist zealots to force Christian women to wear veils, and terrorists from around the Middle East pour into Iraq to use US troops as live-fire targets, W sez:

"The world, Iraq, and the US are safer without Saddam Hussein."

In an interview with NBC back in May, 2003, he said of Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf, the Iraqi Information Officer: "We won't arrest him. He's my man."

Apparently Bush's man has been giving him some coaching lately.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I've heard this is one of George W. Bush's favorite sites. Both to go to and to send other people to.

www.niehs.nih.gov...
It makes him Happy!

new topics

join