What the hell is this ??!!

page: 1
14
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

My wifes, secretary's, husband, (phew),..shot this the other day on his property.

But what is this??

He shot it the night before, and this is the next morning.

He doesnt know what is is nor do I.


www.ignorancedenied.com...!!
edit on Fri Apr 6 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The back feet are ...weird.


source
IgnoranceDenied
edit on Fri Apr 6 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Looks like some kind of rodent m aybe a possum



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
My wifes, secretary's, husband, (phew),..shot this the other day on his property.

But what is this??

He shot it the night before, and this is the next morning.

He doesnt know what is is nor do I.

www.ignorancedenied.com...!!


What country are you in. Would help to pin point what it is.

TIA...Des



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm gonna go with a mange riddled possum. Poor thing.



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath
Yeah, I'm gonna go with a mange riddled possum. Poor thing.


Yes, poor thing. Legs too long to be a possum though. I'm waiting to hear what country this was shot in.

Des



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
it isn't a possum ,or a cat or a raccoon,it isn't dog I dunno what this is??
I know what it isn't ummm I'll keep trying

where was this found ?? that is key

it isn't a possum, possum have hands not paws

some kind of badger,perhaps??
edit on 4/5/2012 by MrsBlonde because: just thought of something



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
out west usa,.. and no not a possum,..i know those



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
My quess a hearless wolferene

maybe ET



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
It looks opossum-y to me.

Maybe this little guy?
Link



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard
Looks like some kind of rodent m aybe a possum

Not a opossum.


Without doing a little research, you might as well as said it was a Lynx


+12 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
It's a Jewpacabra!

I just saw the latest Southpark episode. Still, it looks rich, you never know.



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
opossums have hands more similar to ours than the padded paws shown on this animal.

If it's tail was longer I might say it was a mange ridden otter, but on second look the ears and snout are wrong for an otter.

hmmm

edit on 5-4-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   



Hairless wolverine?



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I've seen these before. It's a Fugly.


Peace



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Don't think its a possum because they have fingers the animal in the picture looks like it has pads.






posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hairless dead Honey Badger don't care.


Ahh, but coloration is wrong for Honey Badger.



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
opossums have hands more similar to ours than the padded paws shown on this animal.

If it's tail was longer I might say it was a mange ridden otter, but on second look the ears and snout are wrong for an otter.

hmmm

edit on 5-4-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)


But the nose is too long and the tail is not thick enough to be an otter.



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I know its not a possum,..and no not chucacabra,..lol,..and the photo is right off the cam to me,..so not photoshopped.

We dont have such out here in utah.


edit,..yes its fugly lol!
edit on 5-4-2012 by smirkley because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Depending on the scale...a hairless bear, or hairless racoon. Yes, they exist.





new topics
top topics
 
14
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join