It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia developing a gun that turns people into zombies(Seriously!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This is not an impossible thought. You disrupt the electrical activity in the brain and presto. This is the 1st 'public' admission to this type of weapon. I'd bet money it's not the 1st 1.

Yahoo! News

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

Already posted:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please use search function before posting.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
That's some scary stuff for when it gets in the hands of the wrong people.
Things are gonna start turning into Star Wars soon with all this crazy technology.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Oh that is just evil..... Let that be a reminder about how the United States is not the only one in the world pushing the absolute limits of humanity in ways to destroy it.

I'm not even thinking the zombie thing, Thats silly.... Breaking things in the brain isn't any more likely to make a hostile brain damaged "animal" that kills everything it sees than to create Einstein the 2nd.

However....what I think makes this EVIL is that it would sound quite capable of making something inbetween. Not quite dead.....and not even self aware enough anymore to know you ought to be wishing you were. Show me every chemical weapon or even the Hemorrhagic bio-weapons and I'll step right up to take my cup of the kool-aid. With a smile. If it would prevent THAT brain...zapped? state of living, anything is preferable.

Just think...another recent thread was applauding the arrival of Quantum Computing breakthroughs...and this showing what the cutting edge of technology is used for.
Our governments can't be trusted with potato guns and firecrackers. People would surely get hurt right away.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Ya, we did that.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Topic already posted on this forum, here.

Thread closed.

top topics

join