It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found this on Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I was doing a look on area 51 in google earth and I found this. They seem to be two white triangular aircraft parked on the ground. I'm not sure if they are aircraft. My other guess is that they would be the RQ 170 drone. One triangle is behind the other. If the image doesn't show up, then these are the coordinates: 37(deg) 14' 44.73"N 115(deg) 48' 32.74'' W

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Could be a tent. Could also be storage of some sort. I highly doubt they would just leave that sort of stuff just laying around. I mean its not your average clutter to have out on google-earth-satellite-day. Which is evident they know when that's happening due to the other unexplained "ship-shaped-dirt-covered-mysterious-things" found elsewhere on google earth.

tl/dr: If there's anything on google Earth worth while, it's the nude chick in greece somewhere; and probably won't be national secrets.

imo.

edit: And now that I'm looking at it more, they aren't parked perfectly together; if they are in fact parked. Only the best of the best (of the best) pilots would fly out of A51. Plus, I don't know the scale, but they look huge..
edit on 5-4-2012 by Iconic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 1lionexPro

Interesting...wonder if it has anything to do with the TR-3B flying triangle.

Detailed in this link......

The Operational model of the TR-3B
SLIDE 79: Original Schematic TR-3B

SLIDE 80: Belgian 4 Triangles
On the night of March 30th 1990, a Captain of the Belgian National Police decided to pursue the reports coming in of Triangular shaped UFO. Two Radar installations, one a NATO defense group and the other a Belgian civilian and military radar, also verified the UFO.

Excellent atmospheric conditions prevailed, and there was no possibility of false echoes due to temperature inversions. At 5 AM in the morning, two dispatched F-16 fighters spotted the Triangle on their radar screens which had locked onto the target.

Six seconds later the object speeded up from an initial velocity of 280 kilometers per hour to 1800 kilometers per hour; at the same time descending from an altitude of 3,000 meters to 1,700 meters, then down to 200 meters, causing the F-16 radars to lose lock-on.

This maneuver happened all in a matter of 1 second. The 40 G acceleration of the Triangle was some 32 Gravitational forces higher than what a human pilot can stand.

Contrary to normal aeronautical expectations, no sonic boom was heard. This phenomenal game of hide and seek was observed by 20 National Policemen and hundreds of other witnesses, who all saw the Triangular vehicle and the F-16 fighters. The chase was repeated twice more during the next hour.

The Belgians have made all the information of this event public, unlike our government, which admits nothing and denies everything to do with UFOs, even when some of them are ours.

SLIDE 81: C-130 special Ops plane - front view
The original picture of the TR-3B was taken with a digital camera that was carried onto a black - special operations C-130. An Air Force Special Operations sergeant took the picture while the C-130 was flying mission support for the TR-3B.

I've seen this picture personally and have interviewed several people who worked on the program. I'm sure of my facts and specifications.

You can see for yourselves that from the Belgium pictures, the resulting Computer Composite of the European sightings, and my original schematic taken from interviews, that this is an accurate rendition of the TR-3.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I'm skeptical of these being anything noteworthy, but, thank you.
I'm on board with consideration that these are likely tents, or something else non-vehicular.

Once again, however, thank you.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

The area is a construction zone. There is a lot of activity in the area. You may recall this panorama I shot with "Nessie" in it. (blue curved metal plates)

Full medium resolution pano to get an idea of the location:

The also appear on Google Earth if you use the time machine feature. I have a frame capture here:

My point being they probably wouldn't put aircraft in the construction area due to the chance of FOD damage, not to mention there is no infrastructure to support aircraft right there.

The curved plates are probably for those engine test setups you see at other bases.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
They know exactly when satellites are passing over that can take pictures. I recently watched a documentary on the SR-71 and some of the previous Groom Lake employees were talking about how they purposely put decoys out when they knew the Russian satellites would be passing by.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I agree with Gariac on this one.. Those triangular objects are actually support panels for the upper sides of pre-fab buildings, near the 'steeple' of the roof.

new topics

top topics

join