It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Event in France on Thursday, 05 April, 2012 at 15:52 (03:52 PM) UTC.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Nuclear Event in France on Thursday, 05 April, 2012 at 15:52 (03:52 PM) UTC.

hisz.rsoe.hu

Fire crews have been rushed to a nuclear reactor in northern France after an escape of smoke but the energy company EDF says the site is secure. It said 10 fire engines were working at the Penly site near Dieppe, where the reactor was shut down after the alarm was raised at 12:20 (11:20 GMT). Nobody has been hurt in the incident, the company added. France obtains 75% of its electricity from nuclear power and the industry's future has become a political issue.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.lefigaro.fr
www.lefigaro.fr

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hello to all ATS users!

This is my first thread but I've been reading lots and lots during six months of denying ignorance here^^

I just want to share with you that incident happened yesterday in Penly nuclear reactor near Dieppe...

At first it was just "start of two fires in a room next to reactor n°2 compound"...Reactor shut down itself by security system and 10 fire engines were called to stop the fire.This is what you can read from Rsoe site I linked in my post.
But as I'm French I have some quite important update as I speak at 3 A.M here (translated from "Le Figaro" french newspaper's site) :

"The reactor of the nuclear power plant Penly, Seine-Maritime didn't walked away from the two departures of fire which caused its stopping in early afternoon Thursday.
In the evening EDF have detected a defect on a seal of one of the four pumps for cooling of the primary circuit in the production unit of the reactor 2.
This failure has itself caused a leak of water "collected in tanks for this purpose".These tanks are located within the reactor building said the company in a press release and
the leak of radioactive water "has no effect on the environment" added their spokesperson.
"The reactor continued to be cooled normally and teams are working to lower the pressure and the temperature of the water contained in the circuit.
By lowering the pressure and temperature, the work of expertise of the pump and repair will be able to be undertaken."

Just 16 days before first vote for presidential elections here and after commited debates between all the candidates on the question of nuclear power and his future here in France , this could be some severe denial for our actual president-candidate Sarkozy who always claimed that nuclear is essential and "all-secured" despite our nuclear park (second in the world) is more than 25 years old.......

www.lefigaro.fr...
www.lefigaro.fr...
edit on 5-4-2012 by Bennogob because: Links

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
there goes the whole effin neighborhood

(pardon moi frances?)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bennogob

Thank you for the information.

It appears that they may indeed have the situation under control if this report is fully factual. (But you never know...)

The emergency shut down mechanism appears to have worked properly, which is great news.

However there was a spill of liquid that may contain some radioactive particles, but since that is on site and localized, they should be able to clean it up at least 90% we would hope.

I will follow this for further updates, thanks again.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Bonjour.

Pretty interesting news given the only thing covered on MSM was Whitney Coked herself out.

Got a newspaper link?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I wonder, did they detect the defect in the seal on one of the pumps before it popped and sprayed water everywhere? Or during the event?

Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Yep sorry I just edited my message to fix my links...But sorry it's all in french^^

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bennogob
reply to post by loveguy

Yep sorry I just edited my message to fix my links...But sorry it's all in french^^

That's fine I just click the translate button.

It's in English now.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hi All,

Its about effing time (pardon the french) that the Legendary Professor John Searl's SEG Machine was let loose on the world!

I had the pleasure of emailing the HEROIC TITAN who is PROFESSOR JOHN SEARL to thank him for his continuing HERCULEAN EFFORTS for the benefit of all MANKIND and for PLANET EARTH (and was very honored to receive a personal reply from him)!

universallyaware.ning.com...

John Searl is the inventor of the Searl Free Energy Machine SEG

John is currently trying to obtain the funds needed to mass produce the machine

John is determined that his invention will be used to help humanity

Radioactive waste can be made safe - The SEG machine absorbs radiation

This invention will ultimately end the need for oil & centralised electricity generation.

www.scribd.com...

While neutralizing nuclear radiation and biohazardous waste, we are able to power homes, cars, hospitals, villages and anything we use today.

The radioactive particles are attracted to the neodymium core. The magnets orbiting the stator of the SEG are spinning on a Centripetal axis at an excess of 145,000 RPM for every 2000 orbital RPM. And that's just at idle speed.

The centripetal spin of the magnets on the SEG will rotate well over 1 million RPM. That spin is so great that the radioactive heat from each given particle is thrown outward from a reactionary centrifugal force .

The rate at which each given radioactive particle cools is astronomical thereby creating an equal and opposite exponential reaction of useable electric current.

This is not a question of physics anymore. We know how the device operates. It's a question of electrical engineering.

Show me the circuit in a hydroelectric dam for a given drop of water and I'll show you the circuit for an electron in the SEG.

The answer is that you can't because that water drop evaporates into a different form which becomes part of the whole system.

At the quantum level, the water drop disperses to become part of all other water drops which then condense in the clouds and then rain into the reservoir.

Nature is a self perpetuating system.
The SEG operates in the same fashion as an open source system following the laws of Nature.

The second law of thermodynamics doesn't apply to a hydroelectric dam therefore it doesn't apply to Searl Technology or the SEG.

This is a new era of clean technology based on implosion, gravity, and creation of life rather than explosion, nuclear reactions, destruction and death.

swallowcommand.com
searlsolution.com
johnsearlstory.com

edit on 5-4-2012 by neotech1neothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

Bonjour.

Pretty interesting news given the only thing covered on MSM was Whitney Coked herself out.

Got a newspaper link?

The reason the MSM did not carry it was the report did not involve politics or racism loveguy... or mass murders... stuff that sells news you know...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Fire at Penly nuclear reactor in northern France; reactor leaking:

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Already posted here

Closing

Thank you

Semper

top topics

join