It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KONY 2012: Invisible Children Founder Admits Group A “Trojan Horse” For God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
KONY 2012: Invisible Children Founder Admits Group A “Trojan Horse” For God

Jason Russell, the founder of the internationally acclaimed and criticized group Invisible Children, which released the viral video “KONY 2012,” was caught on tape calling his organization a “Trojan Horse” that will allow them to enter the secular world and introduce Christian fundamentalism, according to a report published today by Truth Wins Out founder Wayne Besen.

edit on 4/5/2012 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This guy got a CIA cocktail delivered in the back of his neck.

While our corporate government steals Africa, this guy is the circus clown / jester.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
in other words...a trojan horse for THE CHURCH?

lol...i dunno.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Really Jason Russell? First you sponsor Imperialism, then you were caught running around naked possibly under the influence of drugs, and now force Africans to convert to Christianity? And really your employee is seriously needs to drink properly

edit on 5-4-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

With all the occultic symbolism in their very suspiciously successful propaganda video and the Kony2012 Kabbala bracelets this is more like a shrewd tool for New World Order Elitist.

Those Big Brother Kabbalah bracelets alone are a trojan horse for the Illuminati to suck in the young people like they've been discovering in the past years is a great marketing tool with the young people.

After they become desensitized to that they won't care what else they push as trendy to wear on the forehead or wrists.
edit on 5-4-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

I agree.

True Christianity is not meant to be deceptive by any means.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
As popular as this series of videos has become, It is my wish that more people speak out about this set of videos as it clearly pushes for more government interventionism which is the last thing the United States needs right now. Its quite sad that a lot of people get caught up with emotional appeal which these series of videos use as a means to spread their message.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
But I thought that Kony himself was a christian?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
........ i had a dream that at the end of the video of him running around naked, he got hit by a car......

simultaneously 4 people in the pentagon lost their jobs because their talents in controlling little pat robertsons were no longer needed...

this guy makes me sick....

it's not about orphans for YOU Jason Russell.. I know a lot of people who dedicate their lives to working with the impoverished... None of them live in beverly hills because they CAN'T AFFORD IT...

#ing fraud gotta use Christianity now (i say now because where was it in the film?) because he needs people to forget that he was on an acid trip butt naked..

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

How does everybody ALWAYS overlook the FACTS and start talking about stuff that doesn't matter.

He mentioned Trojan Horse.

A Trojan Horse is something that appears to be something other than what it really is.

He is basically admitting all this is not what it seems, but everybody is too much of a " know it all " to realize this and so you guys start fragmenting into different groups based on opinion all the while missing the true fact.

He and what he represents is not what it seems.....So lets advance from there and not worry about the other stuff.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

So what is he? To me the whole movement comes across as just another Cult with Russell being the charismatic leader. An ego desperate for followers

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
the whole kony thing is indeed a trojan horse inside a trojan horse which is inside a trojan horse.

We have an obviously gay christian fundementalist Jason Russell who wants to fight the christian rebel leader Joseph Kony while following the hawks agenda for conquering african resources AND infiltrating american schools with christian fundamentalism plus their action day when they want to cover every city with posters featuring Kony and Hitler is on Hitlers Birthday.

If Hollywood would write such a story, i guess everybody would say, that's a bit overblown.
But on youtube they reach hundredmillion views...

Sick world.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

I don't think Russell is gay, he has a wife and kid. He certainly is an ego centered crazed maniac, intent on creating his own child army.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
A "Trojan Horse" for God? Everything makes complete and total sense now.

Iraq and Afghanistan were invaded because George W Bush heard voices in his head that he believed to be "God".

So Invisible Children are pawns so "God" can invade Africa? I think so...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Check out Jasons way to talk, his gestures, his wish to become a musical producer (before he went into Kony) and all gaydars will flash.
And a lot of personal gay friends of mine are saying the same thing. ge is a closet gay.
wife and kids and anti gay supporters yes. But still can't deny his true feelings

Check out this longer vid of his breakdown (especially the end part) and tell me this guy is straight:

Disclaimer: I fully support the Lesbian & Gay community. but i see troubles with people denying their own feelings. Its gonna be a hassle if you are gay and your supporters are christian anti- gay institutions.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

LOL, that's him?!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

You're right about him being gay. It is really obvious.

Dealing with churches and living the closet lifestyle with a wife and kids could certainly do his head in after time. Either that or his CIA handler is on vacation...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Hey, I totally agree with you.

This guy labeling his group as a Trojan Horse is alarming to say the least.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

You're right about him being gay. It is really obvious.

Dealing with churches and living the closet lifestyle with a wife and kids could certainly do his head in after time. Either that or his CIA handler is on vacation...

I agree. He's either gay, mocking gay people, or is an extremely effeminate heterosexual. There's not a thing in the world wrong with loving who you love, but darn if pretending your sexual identity isn't what it is could really push a person over the edge. Letting others convince you that your nature is dispicable is so very sad.

new topics

top topics

join