It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Zimmerman say ‘punks’ or racial slur in 911 recording?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It seems that an expert says Zimmerman was saying "punks".
Is this the first expert to come forward?

Though it was widely reported that George Zimmerman grumbled a racial slur before shooting 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, his lawyers have insisted their client instead said "#ing punks".

Now they seem to have science on their side. Renowned forensic audio expert Tom Owen analyzed the 911 recording—which was fraught with cell phone interference—and told CNN that Zimmerman indeed whispered "punks" and not the racial slur that has caused so much controversy.

Yahoo! News Source

Little background on the forensics...
The human voice is like a symphony: a follow up on the 911 calls

I'd say that with any other evidence in this "case"...
The MEDIA is to blame for getting so many people irate.
Some of these networks are apologizing for making mistakes...
Now we have more support to say that racist ideas are being tossed around...loosely.
Almost as if they all wanted to instigate a fight.
With the entire country.

edit on 5-4-2012 by havok because: clarity...

edit on Thu Apr 5 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I was never a big fan of so many people jumping to conclusions on this case without all of the facts coming out and from what I have seen so far, there are going to be a lot of people made out to be fools in the end including our POTUS with his comments which in my opinion was meant to cause a racial divide as well as to retain the black vote.

I find that the mainstream media did a horrible job reporting this case which constitutes irresponsible journalism which further reinforces the fact that people must look elsewhere for honest journalism which is why I personally prefer the alternative media.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This subject is being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

join