It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO: What Makes People Easily Manipulated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Generally, people are dumber than roadside dirt and as self-interested as Paris Hilton.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Interesting.... What I find interesting is the element of control that people need sometimes.

Do we take comfort in the notion of there being a behind the scenes all controlling super elite that have a masterplan and are acting it out in front of us all, or is it more terrifying to think that there isnt one and that no-one is really in control???

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The amount of money you make.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The Power of Suggestion should never be dismissed, it is everywhere and it works!

The illusion of choice, is perhaps the biggest crime that has ever been committed, but no-one is aware, everyone wants to think they are in control of their own lives.

Makes me laugh, sort of like the matrix in some respects, we are born into bondage! Yet many people, myself included are huge fans of the matrix & its fight for freedom, yet there is symbology and links to all manner of different religions and mytholgy in there!
edit on 9-4-2012 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I think fear makes certain people easier to control. Victims of domestic violence and abused children are controlled by their fear of the abuser. Once they lose that fear they are able to overcome the attacker or are willing to die trying. In the same sense, I believe people are being made to fear everything at this point in time. This fear will make people do things they wouldn't normally do, such as, put a microchip in their bodies if they can't buy or sell without it. The media wants us to fear terrorists, weather changes, economic collapse and any variety of things they have cooked up that week. I bet they laugh their butts off when coming up with their lame stories to scare the little people.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

how does humanity believing in the end (of a period of time, of the world, of their particular society) make us easier to control?

"Ordo ab chao"

Basically, when the people are running around like headless chicken...the foxes needn't do as much biting.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Hey, great question.

I have my theories about this subject because its my favorite topic. I probably don't have an answer but I will enjoy replying.

First off, I believe that the belly is a major contributer to many facets of human reasoning. We eat almost subconsciously but it really is the major contributer to our motive for working and chasing money.

Having said that I also believe that money is a business. A currency is a thing that you must talk a person into accepting. If you have done research, small tribal people have as much trouble integrating themselves to money as they do to Christianity.

I believe that money is as closely tied to religion as a child to its mother. Now what does this have to do with the end and how it manipulates people? Well its all microcosmic. Money really ends as soon as you devour your next meal, because without food there is no such thing as an economy. Ask yourself this question.

I go into the city with 400 dollars. I spend 300 on a new dresser and the remaining 100 on groceries for my empty apartment. When I get back home I put the new dresser in my empty room and the groceries in my empty fridge. What in my apartment has the most value?

See, money has no value unless it can feed your belly. So, religion is just a way to tie a currency to your subconscious mind. And what better way to do this than connecting it to food. All cultures are known for the food they eat. Italian, Asian, Greek, American Fare, food is the universal language. When you are full money is meaningless. When you are hungry it becomes paramount. So, every human being on planet earth is poised to prepare for the end of the world. And what is the end of the world??? why, hunger of course.

Religion is used to identify money with food and politics. This grants government dominion through language over a currency and eventually over economy. But food remains the central most integral piece of the puzzle so the whole game continues at a somewhat subconscious level and only those privy to it really understand what is going on. Just read the biblical story of Cain and Abel. It isn't really about murder or brotherhood. It is about the food industry and a duality that existed in the marketplace at the time the passage was conceived.

I have actually given this a lot of thought. the reason why there is such a response from any populous over cataclysmic events is because they subconsciously believe we are all following the same thing, and we are.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

People make themselves easily manipulated
It not good people or bad people that's to simple
Think about what makes a good sheep or a bad sheep vs. a good wolf or a bad wolf
Whatever happened to a shepherd did the wolfs in sheep cloths replace them all to keep the herd making left turns
So now instead of wolfs circling sheep
The sheep circle the wolfs

Knowledge is power but belief is what empowers it
Anything you know can and will be used against you

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Great post, and very informative. Keep up the great work, OP!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join