It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO: What Makes People Easily Manipulated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
There are many different people in the world. A short overview is Atheists, Polytheists, Agnostics, Monotheists; some people believe in UFO's and Alien's, others are nature/natural people (those who believe everything is in cycles with the earth and planetary systems) others are Jews, Christians, or Muslims. There are multitude of beliefs, and currently every belief or non-belief that I have considered are experiencing phenomena of a prophetic nature. (for lack of better wording)

This is resounding on sites across the breadth of the internet with 2012 threads, end of times threads; basically doomsday. If not doomsday, then fear of an existential threat from foreign nations, foreign religions or foreign groups, consistently foreign, consistently a threat to the existence of any given society, choose any one and there is a threat to its existence.

In religions it appears that signs of the return of Jesus (as) and/(or) the Mahdi (atf) and/(or) the Messiah is coming, to save us from oppression and injustice, to rid the world of tyranny, for God's kingdom. These signs have the appearance of all coming true.

Yet, I do not believe they are coming true necessarily, I do not believe that tomorrow the Mahdi (atf) will come (although I believe in HIM) I do not believe the sky will fall tomorrow or that aliens are coming either. Because all these events are too contrived, too planned, too well thought out, too able to be manipulated.

My question, whenever I question things, is how does this become a benefit, to go through great length to make people believe that prophecies are coming true, that the aliens are coming, that the sky will fall tomorrow.

Therefore I put to you the question; how does humanity believing in the end (of a period of time, of the world, of their particular society) make us easier to control?

edit on 5-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

That's the New World Order that prepares us toaccept their Antichrist. Latest projection put the Messiah in 2036, not 2012. All that is a set-up from the NWO.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by Jameela

That's the New World Order that prepares us toaccept their Antichrist. Latest projection put the Messiah in 2036, not 2012. All that is a set-up from the NWO.

What I am asking is a little different though, what if we took any religious belief out of this equation, and just examined how simply believing this effects ability to control humanity?

Once I saw a vision of a future event; my believing it would happen, led to causing it , due to my efforts to prevent it.

So what I am asking, is how does us believing in these things, lead to outside entities (such as NWO people) obtaining an ability to control us through our belief?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

I would love pursuing this dicussion. This topic passions me, but I'm running out of time. Please tell me your e-mail please so We could continue tomorrow.
I am not an android, I can't plug myself to a power outlet, I gotta sleep.
See ya. (I hope).

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela

how does humanity believing in the end (of a period of time, of the world, of their particular society) make us easier to control?

Polarity manifests in division. (rep/dem, light/dark, us/them)

Fear produces fight or flight. Fear is docile an fighters get dealt with.

The person that controls both ends of the spectrum, controls the entire spectrum.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by Jameela

I would love pursuing this dicussion. This topic passions me, but I'm running out of time. Please tell me your e-mail please so We could continue tomorrow.
I am not an android, I can't plug myself to a power outlet, I gotta sleep.
See ya. (I hope).

Sleep and reply on forum when you are able...

goodnight

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

how does humanity believing in the end (of a period of time, of the world, of their particular society) make us easier to control?

Polarity manifests in division. (rep/dem, light/dark, us/them)

Fear produces fight or flight. Fear is docile an fighters get dealt with.

The person that controls both ends of the spectrum, controls the entire spectrum.

excellent analysis, gives a lot to think about. Thank you.

I do have a question though, wouldn't this be the same as 'chaos theory' and attempting societal control through chaos, I have read works that say it does not work..

do you think it is possible to gain social control through chaos? And on a global scale?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

I dont think its so much as people are controlled,,, but more so people of power do what they want without question from the people or opposition,,

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

edit on 5-4-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by Jameela

I dont think its so much as people are controlled,,, but more so people of power do what they want without question from the people or opposition,,

I have until recently thought the same, but now I am leaning more to the belief all this is too contrived, to well planned, to be simply a group who is marching across the globe doing whatever with no care.

I am starting to think they know exactly what they are doing, and are doing it in the exact manner they believe will work best.

Is there something that makes you believe they are not planning every single move with extreme calculation?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

If you want to know the answer to that, study marketing. You will learn all you need to know.

The biggest mistake most people make it to believe their government consisting of the political party they support does not lie to them. They also believe the media does not lie to them either.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'll be blunt, people are stupid. It's not hard to control humans, you flaunt some candy and say big words and people will follow.

In other words, if you built it they will come.

Religion: We are right and you are not. People will flock to them and obey them. (think catholic church)

Atheists: We don't believe in imaginary things and we're smarter than you. People will flock to them and obey them (think of the reason rally in DC with richard dawkins)

Democracy/communism
Democrats/republicians
etc

Humans love clique and acting like they're smarter than everybody else.

the very fact you're on ATS show that you would easily support a clique

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Jameela

I have until recently thought the same, but now I am leaning more to the belief all this is too contrived, to well planned, to be simply a group who is marching across the globe doing whatever with no care.

I am starting to think they know exactly what they are doing, and are doing it in the exact manner they believe will work best.

Is there something that makes you believe they are not planning every single move with extreme calculation?

oh yes, people are attempting to do things, secretive, lucrative, devious things,, but we dont necessarily have to be a part of it.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

You are correct, we do not have to be a part of it, or play into it.... which leads to another thought, if all of this is only a manipulation of events to make us more easily controlled, how do we combat the inherent feelings events invoke, while still holding the belief, that we are able thereby to keep our rationality?

To learnatic;

it is marketing strategy that led me here. Without knowing marketing strategy I would not have questioned to this extent. I would have viewed it as mere randomness perhaps. This has the appearance of the biggest marketing ploy known to mankind.

But it is of a different kind. This is no car.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

You are correct, we do not have to be a part of it, or play into it.... which leads to another thought, if all of this is only a manipulation of events to make us more easily controlled, how do we combat the inherent feelings events invoke, while still holding the belief, that we are able thereby to keep our rationality?

I dont know what you mean by this.... do you have examples you are thinking of that relates to this topic?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I dont know what you mean by this.... do you have examples you are thinking of that relates to this topic?

To Use example;

All humans have a desire to perpetuate our existence, our societal values and belief systems. We have an automatic emotional response to anything that poses a threat to those.

If we know, with our rational self, that there is an entity attempting to actuate that automatic emotional response, how do we ignore or overcome our emotional response in the face of what has the appearance of its trigger?

I am thinking that many people believe that media is lying, that we are all being manipulated, yet, even in the face of this knowledge, the automatic emotional response wins out over the cooler rational side. So I am wondering if you or anyone else have ideas on combating the emotional response when we see things that trigger it.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

even though we are all human and we all live on the same world, and we are all members of civilization, society, community,,, we are not tightly bound to each other,, there is much conflict between people, freedom and individuality are prized,, which if we were all on the same team and cherished unity and solidarity freedom and individuality could still and should still be prized,, but you can live places in the world and go about your day to day life unaffected by the media etc... so if all the people who felt they were being fooled and emotionally played with united to act out against this,, and demand those doing the fooling and contriving to fess up, stop it, ask them why they are doing it, what they are planning,,,,, the problem you see is that most people dont see themselves being controlled or tricked in anyway.... people have their jobs and pay, and homes and items and families and groceries and freedoms,, you will have a hard time convincing them anything is wrong,, because in their lives there is nothing conspiratorially wrong,.,

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
You might want to read about the Authoritarian Personality It seems to explain a lot of things about persuasion in politics and religion. Read about and see if anyone fits.

The authoritarian personality does not want to give orders, their personality type wants to take orders. People with this type of personality seek conformity, security, stability. They become anxious and insecure when events or circumstances upset their previously existing world view. They are very intolerant of any divergence from what they consider to be the normal (which is usually conceptualized in terms of their religion, race, history, nationality, culture, language, etc.) They tend to be very superstitious and lend credence to folktales or interpretations of history that fit their preexisting definitions of reality (thus the Founding Fathers of the US are conceptualized of as supporters of white nationalism.) They think in extremely stereotyped ways about minorities, women, homosexuals, etc. They are thus very dualistic- the world is conceived in terms of absolute right (their way) Vs. absolute wrong (the "other" whether African American, liberal, intellectual, feminist, etc.) [\quote] - Adorno

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I think that making mankind believe in the end will permit the NWO to declare State Emergency Laws. This will bypass the Constitution.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Chaos is the fire that forces separation and dissolution.

Chaos is the result of an error in the programming. People know when their circumstance is not natural.

Nothing is possible outside of the natural order.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join