It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say "NO!" To KONY2012 Shrewd 2 in 1 Big Brother Kabbala Bracelet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
As some of you have noticed, KONY2012 Psyop just came out with a sequel video to resurrect this shrewd social engineering experiment and not let those expensive Kony2012 activism kits that they had planned to go out to many at the end of this month replete with tracking device like Kabbala bracelets. If you really look at it, this tool is meant to kill more than two birds with one stone and if you're walking dead mainstream media hypnotized zombie then you could not see through it. Those of you who are smart enough know not to fall for it. If this thing does end up getting resurrected and they get their armies of shills swarming the streets posting up their corny posters at the break of dawn, I hope you guys take plenty of pictures so that we can find out who these people are and what their partly occultic illuminati agenda is. This is no harmless LIVESTRONG bracelet, this is them pushing big brother sugar coated with activism whilst integrating occultism and making it something normal in your mundane lives as part of an ongoing effort that you will notice if you look close enough.

The video linked here exposes occultic symbolism in the original video:

edit on 5-4-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

I'm mean I don't buy into the whole Kony2012 thing, with it being GROSSLY and almost dangerously oversimplified, how the donated money is being allocated, that whole public masturbation thing, and my personal opinion and beliefs regarding donating to such a cause, BUT I don't think they are Illuminati. I think it MIGHT be a greedy corporation trying to get us to plant troops where we are not wanted and get the U.S. even more mixed up with African politics than we already are, while spending a lot of money. I will reiterate the MIGHT part of that OPINION. It is only what I think and has just as much possibility as the OPINION that they are part of the Illuminati. I just wouldn't going around saying like its a "fact". The "fact" is InvisibleChildren and the makers of Kony2012 have questionable practices and their video should be taken, like every thing else, with a proverbial grain of salt, maybe more-so due to their questionable practices. But just because they have questionable practices doesn't mean they are a part of the Illuminati. Personally I think you overestimate them. Also you just touched a nerve with me with the whole Illuminati talk. That is a very mysterious and secretive "entity" and to talk like you have any idea is just... puzzling to me, for lack of a better word. I just have the belief that not very many people REALLY know all that much about Illuminati and use it far to liberally about matters that SEEM to have nothing to do with such a group. But those are just my own neurosis and it was interesting to read none the less and it is also nice to hear that not everyone bought in to Kony2012 so easily. Some people are just misguided and will do anything that SEEMS like it might help someone, especially when it requires very little from them, and even though it might cause more harm then good. But then they can go back to feeling good about themselves and never bother to think about such a thing ever again. I'm starting ramble and I apologize, I can go on for a lot long but will stop because I dislike to look annoying and long winded... but it SEEMS I MIGHT be both.

join