It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What just happened?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

who said they have to make sence??? and how do u know it is just u, its only by chance u woke to get water...maybe u awoke because it was time u knew

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
I believe I may be a person of interest, I mean you guys read all the "Descriptions" of "Terrorists" that DHS uses
I fit all of their descriptions of

- buys with cash
- prepares for life away from home (out of one bag)
- owns assault rifles, shotguns, handguns and precision rifles
- stocks up on ammo
- speaking out against the government
- I'm very smart and very capable of building anything.
- I am a trained marksman
- I hate everything mainstream
- I read a bunch of conspiracy info

But Im guessing that is the description of many people on this site. So why me?

It is possible that its all a coincidence.

No it's not a coincidence. It's simple. You fit the profile of what the authorities, almost certainly FBI or DHS, believe to be a potential violent political criminal (how they would put it). Lots of people say lots of stuff, but have little capability or competency. Consider the supposed "Huatree militia"---they turned out to be a whoop-ass bunch of total lusers.

It sounds like you aren't a loser, and the government is suspicious of what you might do. I have no inside knowledge whatsoever, but I have a guess as to how government bureaucrats work. They are not evil, they are generally very ordinary and boring people, but they are very risk-averse. Employees are not rewarded for doing a good job, but they are punished severely if something goes wrong, even if it isn't truly their fault.

The government doesn't want another Timothy McVeigh, and right now you may appear to be statistically indistinguishable from one. Also consider that the 9/11 conspirators are going to be tried imminently, and the authorities are going to be very nervous about any terrorist sleepers erupting concomitantly. They would surely be blamed for both not stopping the terrorist and for going forward with the trial instead of holding them in Guantamano until the Sun runs out of fusion fuel.

If you honestly do not have any violent or illegal intent you may consider a different approach. Hire an attorney, and the two of you make an appointment with an appropriate FBI executive, in daytime, during work hours, in their office or an ordinary public venue, and lay it out on the open. Don't take any guns to the meeting, obviously.

If you do have violent or illegal intent I urge you to reconsider.

The danger now is that the authorities may misconstrue actions of yours to your detriment.

edit on 6-4-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

I totally agree with you on this one.

I'm guessing all of this started after the O.P. was called out as being a "crack-pot" on live television, which drew more attention to himself than most.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
OP.

I hope what you are saying is not true, because that would suck. Only thing I can say is probably a good idea to avoid posting anything that may suggest violence. Even if it is a joke. Anything on documented record gives them the ammunition against you, not good giving them any excuses. It can come back and bite you in the ass..

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

I believe I may be a person of interest, I mean you guys read all the "Descriptions" of "Terrorists" that DHS uses
I fit all of their descriptions of

- buys with cash
- prepares for life away from home (out of one bag)
- stocks up on ammo
- speaking out against the government
- I'm very smart and very capable of building anything.
- I hate everything mainstream
- I read a bunch of conspiracy info

It is possible that its all a coincidence.

No it's not a coincidence. It's simple. You fit the profile of what the authorities, almost certainly FBI or DHS, believe to be a potential violent political criminal (how they would put it). Lots of people say lots of stuff, but have little capability or competency. Consider the supposed "Huatree militia"---they turned out to be a whoop-ass bunch of total lusers.

It sounds like you aren't a loser, and the government is suspicious of what you might do. I have no inside knowledge whatsoever, but I have a guess as to how government bureaucrats work. They are not evil, they are generally very ordinary and boring people, but they are very risk-averse. Employees are not rewarded for doing a good job, but they are punished severely if something goes wrong, even if it isn't truly their fault.

The government doesn't want another Timothy McVeigh, and right now you may appear to be statistically indistinguishable from one. Also consider that the 9/11 conspirators are going to be tried imminently, and the authorities are going to be very nervous about any terrorist sleepers erupting concomitantly. They would surely be blamed for both not stopping the terrorist and for going forward with the trial instead of holding them in Guantamano until the Sun runs out of fusion fuel.

If you honestly do not have any violent or illegal intent you may consider a different approach. Hire an attorney, and the two of you make an appointment with an appropriate FBI executive, in daytime, during work hours, in their office or an ordinary public venue, and lay it out on the open. Don't take any guns to the meeting, obviously.

If you do have violent or illegal intent I urge you to reconsider.

The danger now is that the authorities may misconstrue actions of yours to your detriment.

Probably fits the description of 20% of the population.

We have no way of knowing what the truth is.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
After a night of surveilence on the Beech Grove, I.N. FEMA camp *cough* I mean Amtrak facility, I got followed one night by a blacked out car. It was definetly following me because I made some pretty wild and random turns and he was still right on my butt. I pulled over in a neighborhood and got out to confront him, but he didnt turn into the neighborhood with me. He just just drove passed real slow then took off. I noticed on his licence plate it said "STATE" above the numbers.

2 days later while driving to work I noticed the same looking vehicle parked in a floral shop that was closed at the time. There wasnt any traffic on the two lane road I was on. Right when I was going to drive passed his location he pulled out and stoped right in the middle of the road. I had to swerve quite violently and narrowly hit a telephone pole that was off the road.

So in short, if these guys are really after you, then you better be careful. They wont hesitate to make the end of your life look like an accident.

~peace~

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Destinyone

cell phone = tiny lens.
Tiny lens = impossible night pictures

no street lights? no house lights on from any of the neighbors houses?
this whole story is suspect..

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
Don't do any of this crazy stuff people are suggesting. Just move on, this is paranoia. If they wanted you they'd have you. If their purpose was to scare you, they wouldn't do it while you were sleeping and just happened to get a glass of water. If their purpose is to stake you out, they wouldn't stop in the middle of the street. In short, this thing you witnessed has nothing to do with you, and there is absolutely no reason to suspect it does other than paranoia.

I agree with this guy. Sounds like some type of law enforcement looking for something that's probably unrelated to you, especially since they checked other houses.

If I was the boogey man, and I was interested in you, you'd probably have a grander story to post. Or you wouldn't be able to post at all.

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
After a night of surveilence on the Beech Grove, I.N. FEMA camp *cough* I mean Amtrak facility, I got followed one night by a blacked out car.

Now THIS guy has problems.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I fit all of their descriptions....

Your answer:
- stocks up on ammo

I don't think most ATSers do that. I don't. Although I have done that in Jagged Alliance 2.
edit on 6-4-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Constitution, 4th amendment: caselaw.lp.findlaw.com...

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. "

Get a lawyer, defend your rights. Oppression and intimidation is not the way of the constitution, and subject to be taken up at the court of the law.

File the incident at your police station earliest possible. And take it forward from there.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Immune

You are really paranoid.You probably should stay off the computer anyways.What would you have to hide that you'd be so worried to put tape over your webcam or place your kinnect towards the wall?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Had this happened to me OP..... I would have went outside and asked them what they hell they are doing in my hood at that time in the morning and could I help them with anything.

If you are not scared then why not just confront them, get the answers, and go back to sleep knowing what they were up to.

Now.... you are only left to speculate and ....so are we.

I think if they wanted "you".... you would be had by now.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Sorry to go off topic here but my phone has been doing that for the past few months, ill answer a call and say hello and meet silence, then after a second i hear a click and the other person is on the line.

I thought it was just my phone having problems :/????

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Tor usage in Iran has made a full recovery days after the Iranian government started blocking encrypted Internet traffic.

arstechnica.com... /tech-policy/news/2012/02/internet-crackdown-in-iran-continues-but-tor-users-are-all-back-online.ars

Use Tor to surf the web. "don't use Tor to browse banking sites etc."
www.torproject.org...

use Peerblock also when downloading torrent files. I personally leave Peerblock running all the time.
www.peerblock.com...

get lists for Peerblock here
www.iblocklist.com...

PROTECT YOUR SELF ONLINE! FREE THE INTERNET!

edit on 4/6/1212 by Hawkeyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I might just do that, but I have my priorities set, My camera is in the shape of a .40 handgun.. and your really don't want to be in its sights when the flash goes off =P

however, I would only reach for a gun in extreme conditions, so a camera is not a bad idea!

Yeah, yeah. You're a tough guy who has a gun or two. I get that.

I was thinking more along the lines of proving your case. As you see from some of the comments, some people have some reservations about your story.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
my question in all this if some of u think ur being watched why do u go on line a broadcast to world whats going on if ur trying to stay under internet RADAR u shouldnt have facebooks or any other kind of account that can traced to ur computer, if ur being watched they now know u know, so somthing will happen soon or if they r not watching u nothing will happen good luck
edit on 6-4-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Time to secure everything.
Use a VPN to browse the net.
vpnreviewz.com...
This way they can't see what you are doing.

I'd setup another computer on your home network to monitor your traffic in promiscuous mode.
I'd use a linux live boot cd with wireshark or something similar to view the packets bouncing around in your network.
Make sure it's a clean computer. Tons of ram but no hard drive. View the network packets and see if there isn't something on your network that's sending traffic somewhere it shouldn't be.
I'd try backtrack. www.backtrack-linux.org...

If you are really paranoid. DO NOT BOOT FROM YOUR HARDDRIVE! Use a live cd instead.
There will be no evidence of your surfing.

If you still want to use your pc regular. Then try something like TCPView technet.microsoft.com... to monitor your internet traffic.

More than likely you are under surveillance.
Might want to invest in a bug sniffer too.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dionisius
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Sorry to go off topic here but my phone has been doing that for the past few months, ill answer a call and say hello and meet silence, then after a second i hear a click and the other person is on the line.

I thought it was just my phone having problems :/????

If you have visited the no land area in the net and or perhaps might be engaged in something other than normal web surfing then yes, sure sounds like you have caught a flu.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Are you KIDDING here??!!!!

"...So if it wasn't police, who was it?
Secondly.. why are they searching my property?
I continually run into events like this, at first I thought I was just being a paranoid conspiracy theorist.. but now things are getting odd.

I have been called out on live television as a "Crack-pot Conspiracy theorist"
I have had 5 armed police come to my door as I was suspected of "planting a bomb under a bank"
I have had my phone blocked when I was going to call tell conspiracy facts on an AM radio talk show
My computer has file read errors in the middle of the night while it's in standby. (who is opening them?)
I have now had my property searched..

It's possible its all a coincidence,"

Coincidence? Youve given every Agency here to keep their eyes on you. How is it you have NO idea whats going on? Its really very obvious and what did you expect?

Youre going on tv, got the Police hounding you, Dark vehicles and men lurking around your house...your computer hacked etc...and you dont know WHY?

Read your own answer above. There is more than enough reason for you to be targeted. And youve done it to yourself.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
If you are going to paint a target on yourself, expect to be targeted.

You are just one person. It doesn't matter if you have a thousand guns and 10 million bullets and live in an old missile silo hundreds of feet underground. If you are broadcasting yourself as a target, you should more than expect to garner some attention.

The fact that you have not actually been forcefully detained while teams of people pick through everything you own, confiscating any and everything they think they want to take a look at under the Patriot Act is strange in itself.

If you want to be REALLY paranoid, You're actually being left alone, but kept an eye on as will all that hardware and conspicuous voicing of opinion, you're baking the perfect pasty cake.

Next time someone needs to take the fall for something that someone else or some agency has done, I expect they've already got the headlines with your face and some likely story pre-printed and ready to go.

I wager that you either disappear against your will, or become headlines in the next 1-3 years unless you Google, Ask, Altavista phrases like "how to disappear" and take it to heart with serious follow through.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join