It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What just happened?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I believe I may be a person of interest, I mean you guys read all the "Descriptions" of "Terrorists" that DHS uses
I fit all of their descriptions of

- buys with cash
- prepares for life away from home (out of one bag)
- owns assault rifles, shotguns, handguns and precision rifles
- stocks up on ammo
- speaking out against the government
- I'm very smart and very capable of building anything.
- I am a trained marksman
- I hate everything mainstream
- I read a bunch of conspiracy info

But Im guessing that is the description of many people on this site. So why me?

It is possible that its all a coincidence.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity

No

....and you don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure this out.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

There are quite a few on ATS who fit the criteria you mentioned. They don't have black SUV's and canine search units on their property at 1AM... well, most don't.

Once you're on the wrong radar, though, everything you access on the internet or your phone is obtained from your ISP and cellular provider with a warrant. They must have seen something you said or did regarding drugs or explosives to bring the dogs.

Or maybe they were at the wrong house?!? The feds are far from perfect.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

I have been called out on live television as a "Crack-pot Conspiracy theorist"
I have had 5 armed police come to my door as I was suspected of "planting a bomb under a bank"
I have had my phone blocked when I was going to call tell conspiracy facts on an AM radio talk show
My computer has file read errors in the middle of the night while it's in standby. (who is opening them?)
I have now had my property searched..

If you are all that, then obviously you have made an impression on someone. I would look to your favorite conspiracy you have been espousing for clues. It also seems to me that if you are as you say above, you are curiously ill-prepared. I'm not really a crack-pot conspiracy theorist myself, but I have a camera loaded with extremely high-speed film and a telephoto lens available at all times. Perhaps you should think about outfitting yourself with some "verification tools." I would think that would be a natural thing for a crack-pot conspiracy theorist to do.

I might just do that, but I have my priorities set, My camera is in the shape of a .40 handgun.. and your really don't want to be in its sights when the flash goes off =P

however, I would only reach for a gun in extreme conditions, so a camera is not a bad idea!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
seems to me your not as prepared as you think you are,

www.cordless4u.com...

www.spycameras.com...

edit:

In brief, what sort of tech measures do you have installed on your computer ?
edit on 5-4-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I have not done much on my computer, but im not worried about anything on my computer.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

when you called the police did you tell them/report what you saw? strangers wandering around your property etc..

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I believe I may be a person of interest, I mean you guys read all the "Descriptions" of "Terrorists" that DHS uses
I fit all of their descriptions of

- buys with cash
- prepares for life away from home (out of one bag)
- owns assault rifles, shotguns, handguns and precision rifles
- stocks up on ammo
- speaking out against the government
- I'm very smart and very capable of building anything.
- I am a trained marksman
- I hate everything mainstream
- I read a bunch of conspiracy info

But Im guessing that is the description of many people on this site. So why me?

Well...that was a nice job of filling in the blanks for them....guess you like being an open book....

Des

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I'm sure they damn well know all of that already.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
do yourself a favor and disconnect your computer from the internet nightly if your hooked to Ethernet cable disconnect it and also remove your wireless card from your PC since they can be programmed to auto connect with a simple program they probably already installed and disconnect your router at night as well.

Next put black tape over your webcam they can be remotely activated and used against you. and if you have a play-station move or an xbox kinect face them towards a wall and disconnect them from power as they can also be remotely turned on.

Next go by several 10 dollar tracphones and a prepaid credit card with a fake name to activate them use cash to load the card this make sure you remain hidden

next go to lowes and buy a couple cheap security cameras and set them up to record your property 24/7 so you can see their habits if they show up again

I dont recommend this but next time confront them making sure you are armed police must announce themselves so next arrival call 911 let them know you have criminals on your property and you are arming yourself and holding them till the police show up this way there is recording that you are just protecting your property from unknown assailants.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Don't do any of this crazy stuff people are suggesting. Just move on, this is paranoia. If they wanted you they'd have you. If their purpose was to scare you, they wouldn't do it while you were sleeping and just happened to get a glass of water. If their purpose is to stake you out, they wouldn't stop in the middle of the street. In short, this thing you witnessed has nothing to do with you, and there is absolutely no reason to suspect it does other than paranoia.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Ok I live in the middle off nowhere
Something very similar happen at my place
Found out next day a shooting on a robbery man died.
First one ever around here
The OPP ( cop here ) were just checking out all possible place they could of been hiding.

Just my nickel worth
Remember we drop using penny here

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
they were there all this time and you didn't take any pics or call the police?how dark was it outside?are you sure the vehicle was black or was it to dark to tell what color it was?I'm gonna go ahead and call BS here on this one dude.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

i read what happen to u at 1am and i think u maybe in danger.....i have been following u for awhile now....u do like i do, u spread around the things they don't want u too...they mess with me as well, they have shut done my fb, clamimg it was for maintenance, so i went to my daughters fb and it was running just fine...they stopped me from posting and commenting on certain fb sites....i call fb ciabook....be careful......

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by indy0725

It won't do one bit of good to call the police, and taking pics could land him in even more trouble....

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

reply to post by swan001

More then I would openly say to anyone other then a trusted friend.... with his cellphone off, battery removed.

It would be wiser to put the information out there. If only you know then it dies with you. Think of it as an insurance plan.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

I believe he has good reason to be concerned....black vehicles, and yes they would come while he is asleep....and not necessarily would they have already snatched him up, thats not how they work.....who knows but just keep an eye out,,,,its better to be aware then to turn a blind eye to what happened...and if the cops were looking for someone then why did the police tell him nothing happened that night???? dont fear them just keep a look out, and dont just dismiss it, never do that...u dont let ur guard down when ya do what u do....

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GuidedKill

i agree

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

i agree with this person, pertect urself......everything he said do it besides going outside to point a gun at them....call 911 and let the police know about them being on ur property.....

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
immune had some good advice...

I would take head.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join