It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What just happened?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Last night I awoke to get a glass of water around 1 in the morning, when I was getting out of bed I saw a black SUV turn off its lights and drive down my block. I was suspicious so I waited to see what was going on, the vehicle came to a stop in front of my house and a man with mild tactical gear exited the vehicle and walked to the middle of the street, he waited as 6 more Black unmarked SUV's pulled in, each one of them turning off all lights entirely, moving in near perfect silence. They then all got out of their vehicles and had three dogs sniffing around my property, they then went to the surrounding neighbors yards and property. After 15 minutes of thorough searching they all left, lights off and as quietly as they came.

I called the police department and they say that nothing occurred there last night..

So if it wasn't police, who was it?
Secondly.. why are they searching my property?
I continually run into events like this, at first I thought I was just being a paranoid conspiracy theorist.. but now things are getting odd.

I have been called out on live television as a "Crack-pot Conspiracy theorist"
I have had 5 armed police come to my door as I was suspected of "planting a bomb under a bank"
I have had my phone blocked when I was going to call tell conspiracy facts on an AM radio talk show
My computer has file read errors in the middle of the night while it's in standby. (who is opening them?)
I have now had my property searched..

It's possible its all a coincidence,.. I'm not scared at all, simply wondering.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Mate, you already posted that one. I still think they were looking for their lost socks.
Seriously: You did or have something the Government wants. I hope it's not weed, I think they got plenty of it.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
What a rare opportunity to have taken a couple of pics with your cell phone.....

Des

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
sounds like they were setting up a raid block to me but iunno

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Yeah that thread was deleted tho for some reason haha. I did meet with a guy who knows lots of dirt on the government.. he told me some things.. that's what has changed.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

cell phone = tiny lens.
Tiny lens = impossible night pictures

link   

And? What did he told you??

link   

If they were out there for 15 minutes, you could have called 911 and reported potentially armed trespassers on your property. If they would have got there within 15 minutes, you may have more answers than you do now.

If the cops arrive and they flash badges and credentials, then you know it's a federal agency in your grill. If there's a shootout, then it's safe to say you crossed the wrong folks.

Now you'll always be left wondering. Hmmph.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Pretty weird. I submitted a post already, but the page came-up 404. Due to the title edit?

If you have the resources; you should video-stream your property with night-vision. That is after you go and make sure you don't possess any new 'plants'.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Sniffer dogs are either drugs or for bomb material. Or, dead bodies??
Whatever you are doing, probably not a good idea.

Strange that the other thread was removed, it looks the same as this one without the **** title.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

More then I would openly say to anyone other then a trusted friend.... with his cellphone off, battery removed.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
you obviously have been in a no no zone, do not know what you have or have not being doing and if what you have posted is real, then simply sit back and accept what is coming around the corner.

To note:

Your emails have been accessed. - confirmed
Your social network accounts have been accessed. - confirmed
Your cell phone has been cloned. - confirmed

Have you any pin holes in your home that weren't there...say... six months ago ? . If you answered yes....then you know exactly what you have done.

Does your cell phone delay (0.5seconds) in accepting calls once you have hit the "accept button" - Its cloned.

P.S. More than likely your boards posts have tagged and bagged

edit on 5-4-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
ur probly on some person of interest list, that sucks

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Haha, I don't even do drugs of any kind, nor do I distribute them. So I doubt it was DEA.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

It's likely, but to be honest.. Id rather die the death of a warrior, then live the life of a coward. So I don't let these incidents effect me.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
Haha, I don't even do drugs of any kind, nor do I distribute them. So I doubt it was DEA.

Well, if you're not gonna tell us what you've been up to (which I would advise against), then how can we give you input without the whole story?

Obviously, you have some inclination as to why you might be under scrutiny, right?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Sniffer dogs are either drugs or for bomb material. Or, dead bodies??
Whatever you are doing, probably not a good idea.

Strange that the other thread was removed, it looks the same as this one without the **** title.

*They* had it removed....betcha....

OK OP, riddle me this...why do *you* think they would have any interest in you to begin with.

Des

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
P.S.

This thread my even appear on colbert, but all depends on how the next few days roll out.
edit on 5-4-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I don't want to really say anything...

If the OP is telling the truth, well, something similar happened to me..

I was stupid and said things.
Never again, EVER.

I stared Shuyler's post.. HINT... (sorry I usually call you doggy, but I always get drawn to the puppy dog eyes, and forget name)
edit on 4/5/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
I have been called out on live television as a "Crack-pot Conspiracy theorist"
I have had 5 armed police come to my door as I was suspected of "planting a bomb under a bank"
I have had my phone blocked when I was going to call tell conspiracy facts on an AM radio talk show
My computer has file read errors in the middle of the night while it's in standby. (who is opening them?)
I have now had my property searched..

If you are all that, then obviously you have made an impression on someone. I would look to your favorite conspiracy you have been espousing for clues. It also seems to me that if you are as you say above, you are curiously ill-prepared. I'm not really a crack-pot conspiracy theorist myself, but I have a camera loaded with extremely high-speed film and a telephoto lens available at all times. Perhaps you should think about outfitting yourself with some "verification tools." I would think that would be a natural thing for a crack-pot conspiracy theorist to do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join