It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me, how did Hitler die again..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Mods: Please move this to correct forum if not suitable here........thanks.

I was always under the impression that Hitler had shot himself in the right temple after sucking on a cyanide capsule? But I came across this article on wired.com showing some bizarre photos of medical procedures etc and the general bizarre unseen stuff and low and behold an x-ray of Hitler’s skull is presented.

Now, I'm slightly confused. Why would Hitler have a full skull x-ray taken whilst he was alive? Secondly, if this was taken after his death, why is there no skull fracture (i.e. Bullet), thirdly, why is his teeth blacked out? Was this really his skull / body?

Just a thought.

www.wired.com...

wiki.answers.com...

edit on 5/4/2012 by kosmicjack because: fixed title

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Far as I know and the story goes, him and his mistress was married in his bunker. Then his mistress drank a glass of water or something laced with poison then when she died he shot himself.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I would help you more, but im literally one leg in bed, so ill give u a direction :

Firstly :
There were many assassination attempts on Hitler, some close to fatal, so there are many opportunities for him to have had an x-ray.

To the Suicide :

The official story does not add up, as the witnesses who claimed to have heard the gunshot, could not possibly have ( the bunkers were sound tight, there was a study done somewhere on this theory).

Also the the sofa Russia claims to have, with Hitlers blood (the sofa he supposedly committed suicide on), well the blood turned out to be ALL female, so that doesnt fit either :/.

Ill check this post tomorrow morning, see if i can help out abit more.
edit on 5/4/12 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Cheers all, sorry, it's 8.30 am here in Aus...........bright eyed and bushy tailed!!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I thought he got bombed, I've also heard the poison thing, I've also heard he shot himself and another story was that he escaped, lived in Argentina and just passed away. I dunno.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
here, let me be of assistance.

hitlers supposed skull turns out to be female:

news.bbc.co.uk...

hitler escaped:

vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

X-Rays weren't always the way they are now. For instance, I was X-Rayed in my mother's womb. Now, they shield pregnant women from X-Rays and they don't X-Ray fetuses. Radiation counts were a LOT higher in the old X-Ray machines too.

The safety and precautions you see today, weren't always there because the dangers were unknown.

Besides, Hitler died in Brasil right?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Cheers!

Yeah, I have heard that.........does anyone have any other info on Argentina?

Thanks

edit on 5-4-2012 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
the hitler channel did an entire episode on it

dental records confirmed the russians found his body and lied about it for decades. coward killed himself
the female skull could easily be eva's, and does not mean he escaped, the dental records are legit
edit on 5-4-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny
here, let me be of assistance.

hitlers supposed skull turns out to be female:

news.bbc.co.uk...

hitler escaped:

vault.fbi.gov...

So, perhaps "he" was actually a transvestite woman?

It sort of explains some things, doesn't it.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

02/02/1945 Ecuador declared war on Germany.
08/02/1945 Paraguay declared war on Germany.
12/02/1945 Peru declared war against Germany.
14/02/1945 Uruguay declared war against Germany.

28/03/1945 Argentina declared war against Germany. courtesy of worldwar-2.net

i find this a bit odd. were they all just twiddling fingers holding out till they knew they didn't need to commit resources or was it 'are you with us or against us' from the allies?

anywho, guess we keep speculating until an old ruskie offers fingers on e-bayski.

f.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I think there's more credibility in the idea that Hitler lived the rest of his days in South America as an exile.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hitler did not die in the bunker, is a theory based on some rumors the He and Eva did go to Argentina in 45, the witness was one of afew that knew of secret paths there, ie fake ids birth certs papers of origin ect...ect. here is a link that has the 1945 news paper report that read Hitler went to Argentina ______beforeitsnews/story/1163/749/Nazi_Expert:_I_Have_Proof_Hitler_Died_In_1960s.html from the link

"On July 16, 1945, the Chicago Times carried a sensational article on the Hitlers having slipped off to Argentina.”
South America does have a lot of German influence especially Argentina, is there any truth to it, any hard facts or proof, DNA could answer this, but then who would do it , and if it is true, how to deal with that?
edit on 6-4-2012 by bekod because: editting

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

It is a well known fact a lot of SS and high ranking German Officers went to South America in 45, before and after the fall of Germany know as ODESSA en.wikipedia.org... used as reference, a path to other info

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
the dental records prove he died like a coward in berlin, the russians lied about it so they could use him as a boogeyman

ah, why do I bother, the people who believe he escaped will just say they are fake anyway

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the hitler channel did an entire episode on it

dental records confirmed the russians found his body and lied about it for decades. coward killed himself
the female skull could easily be eva's, and does not mean he escaped, the dental records are legit
edit on 5-4-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

Wait, there is a Hitler Channel?

Why would the Russians lie about finding his body? Seems like they would have wanted to show that fact off no?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
well the best bet is he died in argentina, smoking a fattie and snortin meth.
you do realize that his private doctor had turned him into a junkie in the years he treated him.

Morell kept a medical diary of the drugs, tonics, vitamins and other substances he administered to Hitler, usually by injection or in pill form. Most were commercial preparations, some were his own. Since some of these compounds are considered toxic, many historians have speculated Morell may have contributed to Hitler's poor health. This fragmentary list of representative ingredients would have seemed somewhat less shocking during the 1940s:

from the wiki
Theodor Morell

back before the history channel started showing swamp folks, and ax a@@es and all the other bs they have on now they had a very good documentary on this.
edit on 6-4-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

i remember watching the odessa file many years ago as well as the boys from brazil. recently on the history channel documentaries detailing the capture of certain individuals throughout the south americas and transporting them to israel were broadcast. not too sure how many they bagged but the determination to hunt them down and bring them to justice was and still is admirable.

on a side note, i was always intrigued as to the mystery lady was that bormann tupped in the wardroom of a destroyer whilst hitler was on deck. methinks it was eva and bormann being a full blooded alpha, seems to me he grabbed the opportunity. i guess until it's proven fact speculation will abound, however if true would lend some weight to certain scullduggery within the reich.

btw cheers for the link.

fakedirt.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I've thought about this subject from time to time but remain convinced that Hitler died in the bunker, although the exact circumstances of his death and subsequent burial remain cloudy due to all the wartime secrecy and confusion.

Beyond having the available evidence at face value, I look at what I perceive was the mindset of the different Allied forces that were pursuing him and dismantling the Third Reich: the British and the Americans wanted to put him on trial, holding him solely accountable for World War Two; the Russians wanted him dead for how he ravaged their country. Had they been able to capture him alive in Berlin I think he would have left this life similar to how Mussolini did: tortured, murdered and put on public display.

With that said, I believe that if the Russians had any scant evidence regarding the survival of Hitler they would have immediately pursued him. But they didn't, because in my opinion they had discovered and positively identified his remains and the fierce interrogation of the remaining Furherbunker residents corroborated it to a satisfactory degree.

Stalin apparently believed for many years after the war that Hitler was still alive and in hiding, but this could be attributed to his rampant paranoia which was well-established even before and after the war.

new topics

top topics

join