It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
www.angelfire.com...

That's a checklist of the characteristics of a psychopath. Umh...most of these points easily add up to the behaviour of a " modern woman "....

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
i stopped at number 2. Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking

there are many functioning psychopaths but they are not all women

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
What is with the rise of mysognogist threads on ATS?

It's in poor taste and not amusing.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I didn't even read the link. As a middle aged man I think I have a good grasp on the female persona now. I have a grandmother, mother, sister, too many cousins to name, 2 ex wives and 2 daughters. Woman = RUN!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I didn't even read the link. As a middle aged man I think I have a good grasp on the female persona now. I have a grandmother, mother, sister, too many cousins to name, 2 ex wives and 2 daughters. Woman = RUN!!!!!!!!

Exactly...RUN FOR THE HIIIIIIILSSSS, RUUUN FOOOOR YOUUUR LIIIIIFE!!!...^^
edit on 5-4-2012 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
LOL HEY!!!, I'm a woman, this angers me, don't make me cut you...

on that note, my brother has three daughters and a wife, he recently had a nervous breakdown.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

This is supposed to be fun. Relax. It wasn't serious.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Women are like a Porsche, every man wants one, the newest model is highly prized, trading in the older model for the new model is on every guys mind, it makes other men desire you, yet, no man in reality can really afford it...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I realize its a joke, but there have been a plethora of these types of threads lately.

So I bow out, will take my party-poopy attitude away and let you have your fun.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
lol as they say, "men are stupid and women are crazy"..... sometimes people just fit the stereotype.

Beo
edit on 5-4-2012 by Beobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

I realize its a joke, but there have been a plethora of these types of threads lately.

So I bow out, will take my party-poopy attitude away and let you have your fun.

Will you stop remembering everything for christ's sake. What does a woman's life look like anyway...you sit there and count?...ok....1,2,3,4 ok...the 5th thread im gonna ruin everybody's fun. Here's my chance...manbastards!!!
edit on 5-4-2012 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

I don't know what women you have been talking to, or what their ages were, but this is not the checklist for decent, normal women.

Come to think of it, this list fits my ex-husband to a "T". But every man I've met? Not at all.

Where have you been meeting these psychos? Bars? The internet?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
If only all psychopaths tasted as good

DEATH BY SNOO SNOO !

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I have been lucky to never be in front of such bullets but my brother had this girlfriend, she seemed nice at first but as time went by my brother started having to replace some cellphones....why? Well I was next to him one day and he was talking to her while we were on our way to the local Game Empire to play some tabletop Warhammer 40k (yes we are nerds no need to point that out) and thats what he told her...... well she didnt like that so she started yelling at him( I could hear it plain as day), finally he had enough so he hung up, well she called back again and he foolishly answered( I think she started yelling even before he picked up lol) and so he hung up again. She kept calling and calling( 26 times, phone was put on vibrate at the 3rd call and we decided to count until the phone was finally turned off lol), the 27th time however she called me.... and to this day I have no idea how she had my number. Suffice to say that woman was nuttier than squirrel turds....

I agree though not all people are that way, but like I said, some people just fit the stereotype....

edit on 5-4-2012 by Beobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I read the checklist and thought it was describing men!

There are good and bad men and women.
This one had me a little concerned

14. No history of genuine suicide attempts.
That's a bad thing

While this thread may be all in fun, the misogynistic threads and posts here have been out of control for a while.Threads like these do seem to inspire these type of comments so I do hope the mods watch these threads a little closer.
edit on 5-4-2012 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Yes, RUN! I know women like this, i've lived with women like this, and i've seen family members deal with women like this. It's emotionally and physically draining dealing with people like that, and in retrospect it's like there's was no point. And you know where they guys meet these girls at? Clubs and bars.

I'm attracted to the opposite of almost every one of the OPs point. Lately my theory has been that I can find a good girl in the library lol.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

My husband is always saying he is going to trade me in for a
younger model.The older I get he brings up how my trade in
value is going down.We won't even discuss the problems we
have with my short- term memory.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Beobachter

Men aren't stupid,it's just that they are sooo easy to
manipulate and abuse.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

lol : P see now I consider that for ALL people. One saying I like is "People are stupid, but as an individuals they can be smart".

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
You will all have to excuse me for a couple of hours - I am going to work on making Number 15 - much better.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join