It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O say can you see, the U. S. Oligarchy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
O say can you see, the U. S. Oligarchy?

The U S is on sale. Buy it while it’s hot.

O say can you see,
by the dawn's early light,
what so proudly we hailed
we now proudly renounce.
democracy

blog.ted.com...

www.youtube.com...

Plato theorized that democracies, as they matured, evolved into oligarchies or plutocracies. We are witnessing exactly that.

When the new political election funding laws came into effect, the U. S. democratic system became an oligarchy or plutocracy. Billionaires are now buying political candidates and are in fact buying the leadership of the nation. They are now the power behind the throne and control the government and thus the people. Now, instead of working 9 to 5, Americans are working 24/7.

When did the U. S. devolve from the leading democracy of the West, to a tyranny up for sale?

Regards
DL

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

Oh, mate, I really think desevolving started WAY before oligarchy.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This isn't the first time, we have gone through cycles like this before, but I have never seen so many, so completely brainwashed before. Big media has really given the PTB more oomph.

We are going to go through some huge changes in the next couple of decades, big thing being the easy to get high grade crude running out, and continuing environmental changes. Our current infrastructure is unsustainable.

We are about to go for a wild ride.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Then let's be sure I get the right horse for my ride.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Leading democracy? What is that? Whichever way you slice it democracy is mob rule! Why can't we all live and let live? Why do we need a percentage to tell the other percentage what to do? Democracy is a poison to be honest! It sounds great, but when you look at it bare bones it's not pretty and certainly not something to aspire to!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Since the Vietnam war. Rich Candidates being bought out by even richer.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

the entire wolrd is ran by the rich.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Yes, democracy is a terrible form of government, until you consider the alternatives.

And a republic is a form of democracy.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

This isn't the first time, we have gone through cycles like this before, but I have never seen so many, so completely brainwashed before. Big media has really given the PTB more oomph.

We are going to go through some huge changes in the next couple of decades, big thing being the easy to get high grade crude running out, and continuing environmental changes. Our current infrastructure is unsustainable.

What we need is to let the banks be free to make more monies and jobs so that they
hire people and make the jobs. End regulations and America will be better again like
it was before O'commie

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

What we need is to let the banks be free to make more monies and jobs so that they
hire people and make the jobs. End regulations and America will be better again like
it was before O'commie

Were you being ironic?

Further empowering the banks and entrenching work based society and debt culture is not going to improve anything other than the money mongers' control and enslavement.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Let us hope that reason prevails.

Regards
DL

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30

Leading democracy? What is that? Whichever way you slice it democracy is mob rule! Why can't we all live and let live? Why do we need a percentage to tell the other percentage what to do? Democracy is a poison to be honest! It sounds great, but when you look at it bare bones it's not pretty and certainly not something to aspire to!

Hmm. Live and let live. Most religions would definitely like that. Most governments as well.

It is my view that all literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are Religionists.
They all hurt their parent religions and everyone else who has a belief. They make us all into laughing stocks and should rethink their position. There is a Godhead but not the God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution. Belief in fantasy is evil.

www.youtube.com...

They also do much harm to their own.

African witches and Jesus
www.youtube.com...

Jesus Camp 1of 9
www.youtube.com...

Promoting death to Gays.
www.youtube.com...

For evil to grow my friends, all good people need do is nothing.
Fight them when you can. It is your duty to your fellow man.

Regards
DL

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by braydenf

the entire wolrd is ran by the rich.

Correct.
I have an O P I am working on that shows this clearly.
Tell me your thoughts on it.

The secret of the Illuminati and why they are identifiable yet unstoppable.

The Illuminati is a natural consequence and phenomenon of our monetary system. It cannot help but exist, whether we want it to or not. That is why it is unstoppable.

Who controls the Illuminati?
Collectively, we do. Directly and through our governments. They are in plain sight at the top of our socio economic demographic pyramid.

The Illuminati is a known group of people or corporations whom we allow to operate. It has been manipulating and controlling society for many years with Government and societal approval and collusion. Let me be clear. The Illuminati exist because we all allow them to. We allow ourselves to be led and manipulated to their ends. All of us including you support them every time you take a job or buy a product. We contribute to their coffers and agenda daily while at the same time, they cannot help but contribute to our welfare. This is of course a minimal contribution on their part. This being the only drawback to the present system.

Should the Illuminati be stopped?
No. If they ever did disappear, we would invent new Illuminati.

Why not stop them?
Because society would go to chaos and our socio economic demographic pyramid would collapse. This collapse would only be for a short time. It would soon resume its natural and uncontrolled shape.

Should the Illuminati be given more power?
Yes. They could stabilize our common and bring a higher long term profit and wealth for all.

Will we give them more power?
No. People fear what is already there and fear their own power to rule and control the economy. We are cowards and fear that we lack the wisdom and thus allow chaos to run our economy.

If you are wise, you will know that you can know who the Illuminati are and you will also know that you are helping them exist.

Are you aware of this?

Their secret identities are in plain sight to the wise. If you do not know them yet or how you are helping them exist, let’s chat.

Regards
DL

new topics

top topics

join