It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at what my wife posted on another mans Facebook page.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Relationships can be so difficult. Whatever happens, I wish you all the best. HUGS!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

As a woman, I disagree with you. Yes we women want attention, want our husband to be our friend, etc., etc., but if that is what she wants, why doesn't she just come out and say it? Or suggest counseling to break through the stalemate?

That post she did on that guy's FB page was inappropriate, disrespectful to her husband, and shows her to be a ho-bag. That's the bottom line. My husband trusts me but if he saw me post that on some guy's page that I dated, it would hurt him deeply, he would have a melt-down, and I wouldn't blame him one bit. If he posted something like that on some ex-girlfriend's page, I would be uglier than a wounded badger backed into a corner. The heart is a tender thing to give to another, and if they stomp on it in such a way, it is just PLAIN WRONG.

Women need to stop playing games and come out and SAY WHAT THEY WANT!! This gal is playing games in a way that shows her to be sneaky and two-faced. If she wants a friend, she should act like one.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KewlDaddyFatty

Just don't do anything stupid! Get drunk, have a good cry and get it out of your system! You're already on the road to recovery to be honest. If you can say that you don't care if she's having it off with another guy and really mean it, then it's totally over. So tell her! But be calm and collected about it, don't do it drunk! Don't do anything drunk!

And hey man you're not alone! We're here!

The predicament is tough though, regarding your living conditions. It's probably not healthy for you to be around her right now. Can't you go to a B&B for a while? I know it's more money but your sanity is worth more than paper!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Oh, gosh! Please don't take advice from people who don't know you, and don't know your wife, about something as serious as your marriage. Don't you have any friends who know you both that you can talk to? We don't know her, or your relationship, and so we can hardly be in a position to judge her actions. And, we are only getting your description of her actions. We're ignorant about it, really. I think you said you were drinking earlier, and if you are, have at it! But go surf some of the other cool things going on in this site. Tomorrow, have some coffee, get your bearings, and go and talk to a person that you can trust face to face.

It particularly concerns me knowing that there are so many who seem to hate women on this site. Are those, really, the fellows you want to take advice from? Granted, for the most part, the replies you've received at this point don't indicate that anti-woman bias I'm mentioning, but they're sure to show up. You can do better than to listen to them.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hey bro, this is what I think. Your marriage is almost out of the window. Your wife is emotionally despondent, but she probably doesn't have the heart to leave you yet or she's waiting so she can be independent without you. She wants to leave you. Basically, you got two options. You strike me as the guy whose who isn't assertive or doesn't really have any balls. When that guy called, you should have threatened him; you should have struck fear in his heart. I want YOU to take back YOUR home. Don't allow that s*** in your house. Don't let her make up some lame duck excuse when you know what's really going on. She thinks you are weak and that type of s*** is acceptable. If you want to salvage your marriage, it's time to go bipolar on her ass. I don't want you to go out and cheat, I want you to make her not cheat. If she wants a damn casanova she can go see a movie, you're not that. You're king of the house. Assertive, firm, and confident. Take back your kingdom!

EDIT: I'm not advocating any type of physical or emotional intimidation towards your wife.
edit on 5-4-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well it sounds like you've already passed the point of no return. If your wife's posting of such a comment on another man's page bothers you this much, then your insecurity has reached a level that very few marriages ever overcome. The fact that she had this other guy actually call you is a strong indicator that she doesn't have much respect for you as a man.

I would say start preparing yourself for a divorce, but keep your cool.

Here's a great plan of action for you if you choose to go this route.
www.dadsdivorce.com...

I'm sorry to hear you're going through this and I hope that somehow you guys can work it out, but if you feel that divorce is inevitable, I highly recommend you follow that list to the T. In divorce, usually he who files first wins.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jebbaroo

Best post on the entire topic!

Keyboard heroes ranging in ages and maturity are not who you come to solve your life's problems.

Whatever it is you decide to do with your marriage make sure you have your kids best interests in mind at all times!

edit on 5-4-2012 by Ericthenewbie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I am drinking now and I am alone.

I really feel bad for you, but you have to act quick and when you are SOBER. Do not confront her while you're drunk. Alcohol makes things 5 times worse.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Start stashing away money and contacting lawyers for consultations. It's better to be safe than sorry.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KewlDaddyFatty
reply to post by nofear39

You are right. They have. We seperated last year for about 5 months. They were talking. I saw she had called him "hot stuff".

Drop her ass.

Simple as that, from one cheated on myself to another. Just drop her ass.

Women do not leave men and go off on their own, they already have one ready when they do.

Sorry amigo. I wish you the best.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

my advice as a woman is (unless there is children involved)
tell her to get out
tell her its over, you really dont care about anything she has to say any more
get all your guys together and go out for a massive weekend with other girls
show her how much better you are. make her feel like shes in the wrong. show her how much funyou have without her. pretty much just show her that your out, youve had enough and youve moved foward.
sounds like she a massive bitch and has been doing the dirty on you so if you end it with her and make her feel like # then you still have your dignity and something to laugh about.

best of luck lol

and asking for relation ship advice on a conspiracy theory websit??? man half these guys have probably never touched a girl

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

hot stuff?

Well I'm a 59 year old woman so maybe I'm just old fashioned.

39 years ago when my husband and I first met and talked he told me one thing he would not tolerate would be for me to betray him by cheating on him. He had, had a first wife (no kids) that he came home early one day and caught her with two men...............why I don't know, my husband could keep eight women happy. I'm nine years younger and can barely keep up with him.

My one thing I would not tolerate (besides cheating on me) was if he ever raised a hand to me or treated me rough or mean - that would be it. I was orphaned at 9 and from 9 to 20 I was physically, sexually and mentally abused. Never again.

39 years and we are still together. But we agreed to a monogamist relationship.

My own opinion, if you two are not polygamists and she called him "hot stuff" and I were you and want to salvage this relationship - both of you need to see a good marriage / family counselor NOW. Bring this subject up asap.

Hopefully children are not involved. Legally, women have the upper hand in most courts of law. Tread very carefully. If she does not want to salvage this marriage, make sure you find a really really REALLY GOOD divorce lawyer (Not Levine in Chicago - he sucks).

Again, I'm old and maybe you young ones do stuff different now but my husband and I don't do Facebook or Twitter - I think they suck and are dangerous.

If she posted that comment in public, to my mind that is a verbal betrayal (slap in the face to you) and possibly it sounds like she has maybe even gone beyond talking or will shortly.

To me, you are not fulfilling something she thinks she needs and she (again to me) is looking around for something better to come along.

I don't know you personally and I could very well be wrong.

You both need a good mediator to sort through this if you both indeed want to remain married.

Again, I would never do this to my husband, don't need to, he is my rock, my anchor, my everything.

Be very careful how you handle this situation as marriage and children are legally binding contracts. In a court of law, women get full custody 80% of the time and most divorces drag the kids through the mud - they are the victims.

To me, and again, I'm older and from another era.............sounds to me like she is flirting, maybe more.

I would never post something like that.

You might print this and any other flirting junk she is putting out there on Facebook and start keeping a log / journal as if this situation escalates to court, you will have a paper trail that may be of help. Document, document, document.

If you can't salvage this marriage try to end it on a good note, don't tit for tat, "get even", it's not worth it.

If you both have children my heart goes out to them, again they are the real victims in most divorces.

Keep in mind "joint custody" means you get to see your children for 48 hours every two weeks if she agrees to comply and make sure you get a agreement that she cannot move out of state with your children or you will very rarely see them and she will play that woman game of alienating them from you and your parents.

I know, we've been through the divorce from hell to the tune of $28,000.

I've never seen my grand daughter in a school play, have gone through periods of time where we didn't see her for months - but I'm only the maternal Grandmother.

Good luck.

edit on 5-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I would be uglier than a wounded badger backed into a corner. --FissionSurplus

Facts:

1. You have kids.
2. She's cheating on you.
3. You pay the bills.
4. You have nowhere to leave to.
5. You need a solution.

You have to look DEEP within yourself, keep your cool, and be patient. That uncontrollable rage you are feeling inside from having been violated? Keep it inside. Your wife has become a whore. Document everything, and get a little notepad, and write dates down and her activities. Keep the notepad hidden where she won't find it. Don't pretend that you are trying to work things out, let her know firmly that you no longer TRUST her. Use the TRUST word. Since you are her cash cow, she'll either leave you for him, or belly-up. She won't leave as long as you are paying her way. BE the best dad you can be. Put notes down of the activities you've done with your kids in your notepad. KEEP RECORDS of that.

She's saying she's going out shopping, but she's going to meet him. Keep your cool, and give her enough rope to hang herself. If she takes the kids with her while she "goes shopping" note that in your logbook.

You are not trapped, even though you can't pay for a divorce attorney at this time. However, do NOT lose your cool. Don't yell in front of the kids, and stay calm when talking to her. Your even and cool disposition will unsettle her, and she will become wary of the change in your disposition. Ask her to delete him from her friend list, and block him from reading her facebook. That's your right as her current husband. She'll become even more careless, which you can easily document.

Best of luck. That's my advice.

(OMG, I can't believe she had the guy call you. That's absolutely tasteless.)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by headlessprincess

get all your guys together and go out for a massive weekend with other girls

While he is still married that is a tit for a tat and in a court of law, my ex daughter in law cheated on my son repeatedly with several men - the court didn't care.

If the guy / man does it, the court does care.

Again, we have been dragged for seven years through divorce court and the women, at least in our state, have the upper hand.

Don't cheat on her until that divorce is final............he needs to look like the clean, good father / spouse.

Give her enough rope and she will hang herself.

And if he can't afford a really good expensive lawyer, may God have mercy on his soul because here in America you get as good of justice as you can buy.

That's been my own experience.

He needs to see someone that knows the legal ropes and that can steer him into a good legal position.

Again, the kids will suffer.

One would feel like retaliating by going out and showing her - but that will only harm his case in the long run.

For now, legally he needs to remain looking like the responsible one, the mature father and not a playboy.

Him going out and partying with a bunch of women before the divorce is final will only hurt his case in regard to child custody rights.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
STOP DRINKING................That alone will give her a big excuse in court.

Stay sober and clean, squeaky clean.

If you want to maintain a relationship with your kids.

Tell your kids you love them. Make each moment count. Do not bad mouth your wife in front of them. Do not scream or fight in front of them - if you really love your kids, these actions will only hurt them further and they are going to have a lot to endure.

If she won't go, you go - do seek professional help with this transitional part of your life.

The further I go into this thread the more it sounds like your relationship with this lady is over.

Try to not make it hurtful for the kids.

If your parents can help you, get a really really good lawyer.

Again, STOP DRINKING - the courts look upon the male spouse drinking, doing drugs, not having a job or having a criminal record as not worthy to see their own children.

The courts by and large think in terms of the children being the property of the woman.

Maybe join a divorce men's group and network, find out who has found a good lawyer and again, try to treat her nice - I know this a be hard but again, I'm warning you, in most courts of law, the laws and judges are (again my own opinion and what we've gone through) in favor of the mother.

You really need to make sure you have no black marks against you.............drinking, tickets, police records, drugs, work history, your friends that you keep, all this will be dragged out in court. She will end up getting about 40% of your paycheck.

If you are lucky and have a really good lawyer, you will get to see your kids for 48 hours every two weeks.

She can call your next fiance or girlfriend, stalk you, smack you, talk badly about you to your kid(s) but you will not be able to do like wise.

A lot of people may disagree, but women have it all over men in divorce court.

And again, the kids are often used as pawns and the real victims.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Amazing posts ofhumandescent!

Great advice!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by headlessprincess

Big mf conspiracy.

Our laws and our divorce courts suck big time.

I watched my son who is the one that took care of his infant daughter while mom went out 6 days a week to "school" and helping her brother run a DJ Business pull all kinds of frap on my son that if he had done any of what she has done he would have been thrown into jail.

The courts are very partial towards women.

She has gotten away with;

Contacting his fiance
Contacting his work place and getting him fired - (cut her own throat) but she wanted him to not have a job so the court would come down on him not paying child support and she could then withhold weekend custody.
She repeatedly with held custody even when he could pay child support and the court simply didn't care.

We had to pay another $1,500 to get a restraining order against her stalking and calling his fiance and workplace.

We've shelled out $28,000 to lawyers to be able to see our grand daughter.

She tried to get the townhouse, my husband and I bought for them - we had to go to court and show the receipts that we paid for the town house.....................ya know, if she had not dragged my grand daughter through this and kept this divorce friendly, I would have given her the town house..........again, she would rather play mean and cut her own throat because of her screwed up family background (mother walked out on a very mean father that raised them to be jerks).

My grand daughter is ten, soon eleven and the court will not speak to her until she is twelve.

She literally is counting the days when she can tell the judge she would rather live with her father who cares for her.

She says mom just likes to party and has lots of boy friends and leaves her with strangers or is on the computer trying to drum up more dates.

On and on and on it goes....................it's the kids that suffer and our court system doesn't give a rats behind.

Break up the family unit and you have children, a whole generation with no family ties and that makes for good little worker drones.

Humanity's strongest weapon is the family and TPTB have systematically torn that unit down.

They, whoever "they" are want children with no strong family ties.

And it's the children who suffer the most in most divorces.

Most women are very manipulative and vindictive.

edit on 6-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Stories like yours make me so happy I never got married.
My advice don't allow her a divorce. At least fight it and draw it out as long as you can.
In the meantime bang every little home wrecking scamp you come across.
And let her know it, really put it in her face.
Also, don't ever speak nicely to her again.
Your attitude towards her should be rude at best and outright hostile at worst.
Everything in life is a game and should be played to win.
She forced this game on you so play it and play it for keeps.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Dudes railing her out man, sucks for you. her mind is already made up, time to move on.........

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
No kids? If no then GTFO of the relationship. Split and find a woman that make you not insecure. Sorry but if you split for 5 months and she is going back to guy #2 now.... It's probably over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join