It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at what my wife posted on another mans Facebook page.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
My wife and I have not really had the greatest marriage recently. She recently told me she does not know if she "loves" me. I honestly had no idea. I have been married for 9 years and my wife posted this picture on one of her male friends facebook profile.

Needless to say, I immediately questioned her who this guy was and why is she posting this on his stupid facebook page.

I was told that she had been asked by a female friend how she was doing and she said she could be better. She told me that she was engaged in this conversation and this guy joined in and said some sweet things so she posted this on his profile...because he was sweet. That is what I was initally told.

My problem was I just didn't believe her and I felt that there was more to it. She NEVER does this kind of thing and it is very out of character for her to post a picture like that on another man's facebook page. Any advice on how to proceed?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
"he can always" sounds like they have talked more than once

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Dude.. I dont know why or how you viewed what she posted on someones fb page, but thats whats going to destroy your marriage. Women hate insecure men, and so stop "checkin" in on her. The first thing they do is confide else where. You must keep your cool. Rule number one, always, regardless of the playing field, MAINTAIN YOUR COMPOSURE! Say your sorry and stop being selfish and tend to her needs. Being a man sucks.. But someones gotta do it..

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nofear39

You are right. They have. We seperated last year for about 5 months. They were talking. I saw she had called him "hot stuff".

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

That's funny. It was posted on her profile that she posted it on this guys page. I don't feel like I was spying on her. But you are right. I am insecure right now.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by KewlDaddyFatty

this isnt the place 4 advice on relationships pal .............
u wil get no sane advice from anyone on here about women

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by KewlDaddyFatty
reply to post by Myendica

That's funny. It was posted on her profile that she posted it on this guys page. I don't feel like I was spying on her. But you are right. I am insecure right now.

Does she get half if yall call it quits?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If you are still in love then proceed with what was mentioned above, play it cool and try to resolve the things pushing you apart.

IMO, i would end it right now. I was in a similar situation and found some emails between my ex and another guy that had some underlying tones like this. The pciture essentially means he makes her smile and you dont.

Good luck

+7 more 
link   

you yourself said it hasn't been that great. her telling you that she doesn't know if she loves you anymore...was her polite way of saying it's over but she can't quite say it yet cuz everyone knows divorce is a real pain in the butt.

sounds like y'all are in the beginning stages of divorce. telling you she doesn't know if she loves you and then flirting with other people...sounds like it's over.

to the person who told you to suck it up and pay more attention to her needs, please. that's such a bs guilt trip. people grow up...people change...and unfortunately, most people in relationships grow apart. it's natural.

i don't buy the whole life long partner package. i think it is possible and i think there are exceptions but over all...i think relationships are lessons. you and that person entered into a contract to teach each other something for a designated period of time. once you've taught each other all you can, it's time to find a new class!

i think too many people spend way too much energy trying to save a relationship that they know is alreayd dead because you're told that that is what you should do if you truly love(d) someone. i call shannagins!

all deaths are just the beginning of another birth. the death of your marriage will be the birth of new lives for the both of you. celebrate the good times and move on.

link   

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Oh man wow, Im sorry you are going thru this, please take the advice of the above poster, don't loose your cool, though I disagree with the not looking at your wifes page, in my opinion you have every right to do that, you guys are married, though I don't know what your personal situation is, are you bad to her? is she bad to you?, regardless, anyone older then the age of 25 shouldn't post garbage like that, it's embarrasing to you and her.
edit on 5-4-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2012 by hapablab because: my bad typing skills

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
Oh man wow, Im sorry you are going thru this, please take the advice of the above poster, don't loose your cool, though I disagree with the not looking at your wifes page, in my opinion you have every right to do that, you guys are married, though I don't know what your personal situation is, are you bad to her? is she bad to you?, regardless, anyone older then the age of 25 shouldn't post garbage like that, it's embarrasing to you and her.

Was just about to ask...whoa?...anyone older than the age of 25 should post garbage like that....?.......^^
edit on 5-4-2012 by dude69 because: lol

link   
You know full well she's doing more than "talking" with Mr. "Hot Stuff".

If you don't have kids, I'd suggest kicking her ass to the curb. If you do... giving advice on that is above my pay grade.

link   

im extremely knowledgeale about women. What people tend to forget is that everyone is their own person. Appreciate each other. Talk about things.. Besides hows your day. Does the op's wife even know hes on a similar site to fb? Its a "social media."

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
She's lying to you. What she told you is about the only defense she has about posting that to him.

That, on top of not sure if she "loves you" is a pretty big early warning sign of an inevitable time line that is going to play itself out. Brace for impact!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

Originally posted by hapablab

Was just about to ask...whoa?...anyone older than the age of 25 should post garbage like that....?.......^^
edit on 5-4-2012 by dude69 because: lol

yeah I can't even make normal typo's, my typo's can destroy my entire point lol

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

im extremely knowledgeale about women. What people tend to forget is that everyone is their own person. Appreciate each other. Talk about things.. Besides hows your day. Does the op's wife even know hes on a similar site to fb? Its a "social media."

Sometimes it just isn't there anymore, no matter how much you talk. Sometimes talking even makes things worse lol.
edit on 5-4-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

you must put all ya knowledge in a book pal .... u wil make a fortune

edit on 5-4-2012 by nofear39 because: xx

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

Kill her.
edit on 5-4-2012 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

... with kindness.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Kick her to the curb AT ONCE. You are WAY beyond the point of no return. Some other dude "always makes her smile"? Come on, man. There's only one sure way you can always make a woman smile. And he's apparently been taking care of it for you for a long time, since you haven't.

You are done. Get out while you can.

Also, don't go to crazy conspiracy websites for romance advice, you fool. What do you think this is, Dear Abby or something?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join