It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wonky internet outages seeming caused by clicks on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is strange.

I am listening to a WIFI radio as I am clicking around on ATS. Sometimes when I click on ATS, the WIFI radio stops, at that moment, and the internet seems to go down for a few minutes.

Not noticing this with any other internet sites.

Its GOV, I AM TELLING YOU. THEY ARE SPYING ON US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be careful what you write on ATS, the place is bugged.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET IT OFF ME, GET IT OFF ME............................................

edit on 5-4-2012 by kawika because: add video

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

Nah, relax mate it's just the radiation coming in from Japan. Nothing to worry about. Would you like some nice. tasty GMO Sushi? It's fresh off the boat.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
i've actually had a bit of trouble with ATS today...trying to open it earlier today and almost every time, it servers down...or the page didn't load properly.

i bet it has something to do with the amount of adds. and no they are not spying on us...only you! don't look out of your blinds right now or they'll know you're onto them!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

The gov is spying on every site! Be careful what you write on the Internet! About your internet radio, it could be the case that your internet connection isn't that great? ATS seems to be fairly heavy on the bandwidth, probably due to a lot of pics and moving icons and the like.

Still funny post! gave me a chuckle S&F.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I panicked until I saw this........thread.
I didn't know what I would do while ATS was down. Luckily my garden needed some weeds plucked so an ATS outage may have just save my maters.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

i've actually had a bit of trouble with ATS today...trying to open it earlier today and almost every time, it servers down...or the page didn't load properly.

SO tuned her up today, she be running like a race car now! Oh and I guess he installed that whole wifi, internet interrupt click thingy too.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yeah I had a few 'Site not available' before, I'm wondering if ATS has had some server or DNS issues today?

Off subject - WOoHoO! just made 200 posts, now I can get into the RATS forum.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Who else is calling him?

That skank from Blockbuster???

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

Had the same problem last night on ATS. I was in a thread - I just clicked on reply and bang! - the internet went down - the message I received was ' cannot log onto the gateway'. I waited for it to come back - but then thought it might be better to shut the whole thing down and start again. I ended up going to bed instead. And, now I can't remember what I was going to say as a reply.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Truthandinfo

And, now I can't remember what I was going to say as a reply.

You may have triggered some kind of memory erasing feature like the flashy thingie in the "Men in Black" movie.

Probably built in to your computer display and when you clicked on the link it went off erasing your brain...

You should have your family ask you some current events questions and make sure you are ok.

edit on 6-4-2012 by kawika because: add quote

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
reply to post by Truthandinfo

And, now I can't remember what I was going to say as a reply.

You may have triggered some kind of memory erasing feature like the flashy thingie in the "Men in Black" movie.

Probably built in to your computer display and when you clicked on the link it went off erasing your brain...

You should have your family ask you some current events questions and make sure you are ok.

edit on 6-4-2012 by kawika because: add quote

Yes. You are right. It was swamp gas.

Love it
Starred you.

new topics

top topics

join