It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Panthers Plan 'Call to Action' Day Before Zimmerman Hearing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
New Black Panthers Plan 'Call to Action' Day Before Zimmerman Hearing
Breitbart

Now they're really going overboard !!

The story is coming from a radio show.

Are they "asking" for riots ?

On April 7th, the New Black Panther Party in Florida declares they will conduct "county-wide and state-wide defense training and community patrols to protect against racial violence and attacks." And the NBPP also declares a call to action slated for Monday April 9th, the day before a Florida Grand Jury will convene on the Trayvon Martin case to decide whether to indict George Zimmerman.

This information comes from The Muslim Street Radio Show hosted by Malik Aziz and Laila Abdelaziz, taped an interview on April 1st with Malik Zulu Shabazz, the National Chairman of the New Black Panther Party. The "Day of Action" has also been advertised at a NBPP website in a poster which states, "No School, No Work, No Shopping... Demand the Arrest of George Zimmerman." Zimmerman's face in the poster is overlaid by crosshairs.

During the discussion of the Grand Jury hearing on April 10th, Shabazz speculates, "It should be very easy to achieve this indictment," giving insight into the timing of the "Day of Action." This is meant to intimidate those who may contend that Zimmerman acted in self-defense and should not be prosecuted. Shabazz, earlier in the conversation, asserts, "We obey man's law, but when there's a conflict between man's law and God's law, we are duty-bound to follow the law of God, and God says justice must be done."

Good God, whats next ?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Okay, so everyone gets what they want by Zimmerman apparently getting put into the system. Good thing, by the way. It's what I've wanted too.... So why not enjoy the fact we've gotten what we all wanted to see at this stage? Why stir the pot and kick the hornets nest even more? Oh..I know...I know the likely answer. It just isn't one I even want to give voice to. It's so ugly in this context and for the damage this is all doing to the community down there.

As far as their patrols.. Oh goody... Why do I get the distinct impression these aren't guys anyone will mistake for Neighborhood Watch or red beanie Guardian Angels? Just a hunch...nothing more mind you...but my little inner voice is just screaming that this whole day of action isn't going to end well.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Even if you agree that Zimmerman is guilty- I would never want to be associated with the New Black Panthers. They're racist, bigoted scum. Might as well show up to a Klan rally while you're at it.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
How are they asking for riots?

By having a boycott? Or is it the self defense programs?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
If they mind their P's and Q's.Don't push anyone around, try to intimidate people,or spout racist hate speech. It should be fine. However, they aren't known for any of those things.I do hope they don't push around the wrong folks.Then again maybe I don't.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Black Panthers are playing with fire lately, they will get burn if they keep up with the nonsense.

This flyer they made says a lot about them.

edit on 5-4-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
One thing that scares me is I live within 20miles of Sanford. I have a concealed carry permit and carry every day. I have a family to worry about, and if one of these racial bigots comes near any one of my family members, it will be a very ugly scene. The only thing I see coming out of this is another Rodney King riot and I am not about to be the truck driver.
edit on 4/5/12 by xyankee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
One thing that scares me is I live within 20miles of Sanford. I have a concealed carry permit and carry every day. I have a family to worry about, and if one of these racial bigots comes near any one of my family members, it will be a very ugly scene. The only thing I see coming out of this is another Rodney King riot and I am not about to be the truck driver.

Stand your ground bud!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee

Im in the same boat as you, The Black Panthers actions are domestic terrorism, the goverment will step up real soon and break this group in a sneeze. In the mean time I will stand my ground, come mess with my family and you will see.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

On April 7th, the New Black Panther Party in Florida declares they will conduct "county-wide and state-wide defense training and community patrols to protect against racial violence and attacks." And the NBPP also declares a call to action slated for Monday April 9th, the day before a Florida Grand Jury will convene on the Trayvon Martin case to decide whether to indict George Zimmerman.

For anyone who may find it interesting, this is what the New Black Panther Party considers 'Self Defense' training. I'd call it urban combat training myself and not unlike what I believe people pay to go through in formal schools around the nation for just that.

I wouldn't confuse it with anything benign or an idea of learning something to use as a reluctant last resort.

Mr. Shabazz is also no volunteer off the street who anyone can point to and say doesn't represent the Panthers. Not that they'd deny this was 100% genuine anyway... They see no problem with it.

edit on 5-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: Added quote from Op for context of the self defense tube

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Great. A "day of action". I wonder what would happen if say the Hells angels,Neo nazis,and KKK all showed up to counter? Would it stay a peaceful day of action then? That would be a perfect storm of hate id be wiling to bet. Could you all imagine the news? Massive death reported throughout the country as NBPP members are killed and drug through the streets by three other orginizations working together in Unity. Or the other way around. Point being not a good day for any hater.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Were going to be on patroll too,
let them get anywhere near my
hood, and our neighborhood watch
captain and the deputy watch crew
is going to let them meet treyvon..

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It's very disturbing some of you already have plans of what you are going to do if "they" get too close to you.

You guys are trying to promote a race war...not discourage one.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Well this is disturbing to realize that this is the same group that Obama marched with
back in 2007, joined by Hillary Clinton.

You can try to spread this lie all you want...doesn't make it true.

Obama and Clinton and many others were marching in honor of the historic Selma March. The Black Panters were also attending the march...it is a free country after all. Them attending the same event does not mean that Obama marched "with" them.

It is disgusting what you and others are trying to promote here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

It is true.
Pictures dont lie.

The Media Matter article clearly was in favor of the Democrats marching
with known terrroists.

You did see that, right?

If you dont like your Hate Groups, and dont want those in office to
be associating with Hate Groups, dont support them.

The NBP labeled a Hate Group by SPLC themselves. Nothing to do with race,
it has to do with the United States and its national security.
edit on 9-4-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Them's fightin' words! I'll be honest, it's hard to watch ATS members take the bait like this and get sucked into this racial hatefest the media and these other organizations like the BPP have brewed up.

They've got ya thinking and feeling exactly what they want you to think and feel. It's not too late to realize this and break free from it, though.

I'll say this, a call to action does not sound like peaceably assembling to me. Hopefully law enforcement can keep tensions low before things escalate too far.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Here’s what’s next:

SouthCentralHistory.com

WATTS RIOTS
www.southcentralhistory.com...

The reason?
QUOTE "The McCone Commission, a government study into the riots, found that people rioted because of unemployment, bad schools and education, and prior instances of police brutality. This is true, but the deeper reason for rioting was racism and the lack of power people had over their life."

LA RIOTS
www.southcentralhistory.com...

The reason?
QUOTE "The riots were not just a collection of random acts. People were speaking out against oppression; against being held down for so long. The only way they were finally heard was through the extreme acts that came to be called the LA Riots."

In each incident, attacks on black individuals were the catalyst.

We can change this. It doesn't have to happen. If it erupts, they will start the fascism machinery that will grind us up. This is the spark that lights the powderkeg. Don't buy into it.

This is not a RACE WAR...its an economic class war and they are trying to use us against each other. We really need to sit down and figure this all out, or they will and will laugh all the way to the central world bank.
edit on 9-4-2012 by PapaKrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

It is true.
Pictures dont lie.

The Media Matter article clearly was in favor of Obama.
You did see that, right.

Your context is false.

You aren't as slick as you believe yourself to be.

You are promoting a race war...and it's disgusting.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Hilarious, who just who is on that video? Whos voices are they?

They are the voices of known terrorists. Yet they walk free. Why?

They are out on the streets right now, in a rally. Free. Calling for violence.

Why are they free? You have heard of Co Intel Pro. Yes?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join