It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smartphone Beta Test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
So I saw a comercial today saying "have you ever thought your smartphone was a product of a failed beta test? you may have been on to something".

Now that sounded interesting. So I went to the website; www.smartphonebetatest.com...

The website has a countdown clock that doesn't tell you anything or what it's a countdown for. They have 3 movies that they say are "Never before seen footage". Then you watch the video to see a video that is very obviously scripted. Horrible acting, not realistic at all. I mean I get that they are probably reenactments, but when you start a conspiracy, coming off with humor rather than being serious and actually getting to the truth is probably the worst thing you could do for yourself. Before I saw the video's I was interested. After watching them I decided that this is extremely dumb. It reminds me of those bro guys who think cooking a 10 lb pancake makes them super hardcore and crazy(forget the name of the show). If you ask me this doesn't even really make sense the way they are putting it out.

Curious about what you guys think, or if anyone knows anymore about this.
edit on 5-4-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Why would anyone care that much about some stupid cell phone gimmick?

Honestly I see no point in that website lol.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

Hi,

Does indeed look more 'comical' than any unveiling of a conspiracy.

My guess would be that it is nothing more than an attempt to viral a new product or programme etc and is playing on the concept of intrigue. Easy considering most people will have a connection to it as half the planet seems to have smartphones these days.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Isnt that the guy from SNL?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

It is an anti iPhone-campaign, so guess who is behind it?

Smartphone beta test Nokia Lumia 900 ad campaign starts with a “nagging suspicion”

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
*Facepalm*

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Maikel040

Yep nokia is behind this. lol

www.wpcentral.com...

new topics

top topics

join