It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Must He Get Involved in Everything?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
He's like the nosey old lady in every neighborhood who has to feel important by sticking her nose in everyone's business. Thinks she knows everything and her way is always right.

He is our poster child for the nanny state......

Like I have said before......welcome to 1984!

edit on 5-4-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

You're right on the money. With regard to Obama's concern about women at Agusta, if he's so concerned about women why doesn't he focus on the bigger issues?

What about the millions of women who can't afford groceries and gas because his policies are driving up prices?? What about the millions of women who are unemployed because of his economic policies? What about the millions of women who lost their healthcare because Obamacare has driven up the prices?

These are women's issues the POTUS should be working on rather than country club membership discrimination. How many women (or men) can afford to be members of Agusta these days anyway??

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The problem is all of you believing that the absurd Kabuki theater that is US politics actually has anything to do with what really happens. Or that Osama pretending he CARES about, well, anything other than himself. And reading his script convincingly. Apparently he's really good at it, because he's got YOU all fooled.

He's pretending to stick his nose into state and local business, because the high level stuff just isn't up to him. He has "experts" and "czars" taking care of the economy, and the wars, and the pollution, for him. He has no say in those matters, though he should. He has NO say in state or local matters, but he's got you all hornswoggled. But he doesn't give a flying f*** about you, or me, or whether the Augusta Golf Club lets in women, either.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
this thread came to mind while flipping through the channels.

the news lady turns and says "President Obama says he would like to see women allowed into the Augustus men only golf club"

I turned off the TV.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

this thread came to mind while flipping through the channels.

the news lady turns and says "President Obama says he would like to see women allowed into the Augustus men only golf club"

I turned off the TV.

I felt the same way when I heard it.

I’m still waiting to find out if there is any precedent for this type of action. Not one person (Obama supporter or otherwise) has pointed out any examples of previous presidents overstepping their authority on so many occasions.

<< 1   >>

join