It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Cassidy Duped By Jim Stone Hoax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Was Kerry Cassidy duped or dumb? Both?

Dumb is a given, duped or refuses to perform even the remotest of due diligence in order to claim she was fooled (ala Bill Brockbrader)?

Personally, I'm going with Dumb and Disingenuous.

I need to write my Jim Stone story here...I met Jim Stone at Occupy LA. And he lived with me for almost a month...He claimed she and he saved the world from taking the flu virus vacine shots...I paid him 100's of dollars to produce a website and what I essentially got was a blog...What I do know from living with him is that he is very psychologically damaged...Lots of the stuff he says does not match any real jewish doctirine and I have studied the various forms of orthodoxy...At no time with me did he claim to have worked with the NSA...How valid is this interview if Jim Stone never worked for NSA --- the first big foundational lie of the interview...

Most of the pictures he was showing me to build on this discussion then were from TV. He never claimed to interview anyone. At this point in his life, I would have to ask where did he get the money and the means. He did not even have a cell phone. I gave him one of those prepaid...The Jim Stone I know is an expert at zapping around the net and getting pictures and charts. I saw no evidence that he could make one...

Ad infinitum. Nice job, Kerry, thorough due diligence, Ma'am.

Link to actual thread below.

Kerry Cassidy/Jim Stone Hoax Exposed

Video Of Interview

edit on 5-4-2012 by PulsusMeusGallo because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2012 by PulsusMeusGallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

Of course you've never screwed up in your life.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

Yes, suffice it to say, Kerry Cassidy is no different from the numerous schizoaffective pencil-peddlers (the links are just one of a cruise ship sized load of examples) who dominate the 2012 / New Age cultural milieu. I expected an intellectual interviewer; I got a gal who looks for hidden messages in movie posters.

Here I will not give you an exhaustive list of everything that Cassidy does wrong, because such a list would take longer to read than the movie-interview would take to watch.

Her grasp of logic is so terrible, her fundamental research skills are nonexistent, and Cassidy's willingness to draw ridiculous overarching conclusions from tiny, specific amounts of (often unverifiable or simply flat-out incorrect) 'evidence ' all conspire towards an unmistakable conclusion: Kerry Cassidy and Project (S)Camelot is just not worth the time it would take to explain every single mistake she makes.

Instead, we can tell that her very thought processes themselves, the very way she evaluates evidence and arguments, is completely broken.

Utterly, completely, in a state of chaotic shambles.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Who are these people?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I've seen more insight, perception and knowledge coming from Kerry Cassidy than I have from most posts on this wedsite.

Strange; how there is a lot of knockers on this website of people who are out there trying to wake the world up to whats going on that and doing so on a shoestring budget.

Due to the nature of what they do, its only logical and to be expected that from time to time they are going to it wrong and make mistakes. These people get used and abused by those who are disnegenuious and theose who they are trying to help. Strange how people have a habit of distrusting most the very people who are tying to help them.

What are you doing to wake the people up to whats going on ?????

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by learnatic

Making sure that Kerry Cassidy is known to all as an attention whore with the brains of a rotted cucumber and about as useful.

Gee, I dunno. Maybe I give a crap about being accurate. And maybe I don't much care about know-nothing blowhards who throw bad advice and abuse their privileges as a public figure because they're too emotionally stunted to admit they're just too damned stupid to know what the f*** they're talking about.

I so hope that Don Shipley drags her criminally liable touche into his lawsuit over her willful participation and purposeful staging of that pedophile/Navy Seal faker Brockbrader, I really do. I'd love to see Cassidy spending her remaining years sweeping mowed grass at the Fake Blonde Hair Ladies Federal Penitentiary in rural Idaho.

Nothing she does is useful. She very rarely even comes up with a good idea, and when the blind squirrel principal does kick in (astoundingly, she seems to even defeat random chance with her incompetence), she manages to cock it up so badly that what might have been a useful thing in a normal person's hands turns to low-grade fertilizer.

Those are her two claims to fame. Being a complete flake who can't keep even the simplest of things on track for any significant period of time, and being an absolute moron when it comes to understanding what's
useful to the alternative media community...and implementing it.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Both People, K. Cassidy as well as Jim Stone give me Headache!

They steal Life Energy and Life Time from you
without any benefit!

It is very possible that both are the first real Psy-Op's i ever saw
(apart from the Mainstream Media)
and it is disgusting how many People spend their own Time
to read and listen their Bs.!

This are Hours of Hours of Brain Capacity, a few Million actual
because many People read at least their Blog and think about it!

This Capacity can be not spend for real thinking, real conclusions and a real change
and this is what "the Puppeteer's" want: Distraction!
edit on 6-4-2012 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Chill out a bit dude...

I think that Kerry and Camelot all changed when she and Bill Ryan split up. I also think that since that time Bill has just tried to gtf away from Kerry and FAR. Does anyone really know where he is or what he's doing?

I listened to the Bill Wood/Whatever interviews. The first one sounded plausible. Mostly because I thought, "I wouldn't put it past our government to taunt the middle east since the Gulf War", and, "the government trains people to be intuits? Well they've been remote viewing for a long time, they've probably gotten somewhere..."

As that 3rd interview and her double talk on her blog about "We don't let people do this to Camelot"
Wah, wah. I became very skeptical.

I check her blog sometimes for entertainment but I haven't listened to any of her new interviews. And recently she began linking to the wordpress site of the "former white hat" who is just spewing nonsense from all angles.

It's really scary what's happening out there in "that" side of the alternative news arena, but unfortunately, that's what led me to ats *sigh*. I do find that www.offplanetradio.com... is pretty objective and usually listens to the interviews first so we don't have to waste time

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by schlomo

I think that Kerry and Camelot all changed when she and Bill Ryan split up. I also think that since that time Bill has just tried to gtf away from Kerry and FAR. Does anyone really know where he is or what he's doing?

Moved to Uruguay with Inelia Benz, dumped her, is now shacking up with this winch below - who sells real estate in Ecuador to "marks" Ryan hustles into town.

vilcaportal.net...

Here he is pitching puffballs to Project AvaBaloneyans all the while not revealing his real estate interests. What a slimy guy, Ole Bacon Hat.

Puffballs For "Paradise"

edit on 6-4-2012 by PulsusMeusGallo because: Changed "greasy azzclown" to "slimy"

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hi PulsusMeusGallo,

Well, I sure had you pegged wrong. I am noting that you are at minimum relatively fed up with anything related to the New Age movement, something I am not particularly fond of myself, as well as quite impatient with those who fumble about without much method or insight into matters which you may have more clues about than most. Yet, in these forums you will mostly find truthseekers, which by definition means people who are seeking something they don't yet have. For that reason, you might cut them a break, because how are they supposed to already have what they seek?

It appears from your posts that you have had several decades or experience in military or agency jobs, and some might read into this that you are here on some sort of assignment. Yet it is maybe more likely that you have a score to settle with people who take advantage of the information gap in conspiracy theories to peddle their brands of spin? Nonetheless, some of them are sincere, even if they might be disoriented by their experiences and their interpretation of them, or even unable in the face of massive conflicting information to find their way?

I hope you'll be able to bring many of us your insights, with a softened edge or at least the blunt side of that ax. It is clear that you have many varied reference points which can prove very useful in focusing research, and a distinct gift for communicating. But this is a field, conspiracies that is, which requires a measure of tolerance for failings, erroneous leads, incorrect clues, improper interpretations and misleading conclusions. Nothing is final in a conspiracy theories, at least until heads have rolled...

Regarding Kerry Cassidy I have quite often been annoyed, if by nothing else by her poor timing when interrupting a guest just when he was about to spill the beans, or redirecting the questioning towards peripheral matters rather than going for the kill. Was it willfully, is this just her way of being and thinking, would I have done likewise? Probably not. But she did bring issues and individual takes to my attention, and for being imperfect or flawed, I can forgive that. If there are people who follow he in flocks like so many groupies around a guru, that's their call and really unimportant. And if folks make a living off this stuff or need to try to sell real-estate to eek away a living on the side, more power to them, we all have to eat.

No, I don't particularly care for Kerry Cassidy, but don't see what is gained by knocking her as a person, as a 'volunteer' amateur journalist, or whatever. Now if you happen to think that she is there to distort or control the truth, abusing her position as a conspiracy researcher and abusing the trust of the public, then that would be an entirely different matter. This is a theory which has been brought up before, and I wonder if your thread has anything to do with that?

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

But what are this People who look for "Truth" on a Kerry Cassidy Web-Site?

What kind of truth the People find when they are talking about Human-Dolphin Hybrids
or the Jim-Stone Hoax, 2012, ELENin, "Nibiru", etc?

Many Times i think she is a very typical Syndrome of the US-New Age Movement,
she is like a old, opened and warm Coca-Cola
when you desire for a Refreshing Drink on a hot Summer-day!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815

But what are this People who look for "Truth" on a Kerry Cassidy Web-Site?

What kind of truth the People find when they are talking about Human-Dolphin Hybrids
or the Jim-Stone Hoax, 2012, ELENin, "Nibiru", etc?

Many Times i think she is a very typical Syndrome of the US-New Age Movement,
she is like a old, opened and warm Coca-Cola
when you desire for a Refreshing Drink on a hot Summer-day!

Kerry Cassidy is an idiot.
Truth is simple.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

While I only accept a portion of the info she attempts to gather and disseminate .

I do not find fault with her for trying .

She is providing a platform for whistle blowers.. insiders who may or may not be presenting true info .

So she is vulnerable to hoaxers .. So kill the messenger ?

That said I respect you perspective too OP .. you raise valid points ... based upon what you observed ...

or did you ? ... just to make a point about credibility . .. an idiot ? hardly as defined that is an IQ of 25 .

She does get irritating though I'll grant you that .

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by learnatic

That begs the question. What, exactly, do you think is "going on"? If people look to Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan as examples of enlightened souls, no wonder no one wants to buy into that foolish grasp of non-reality. Project Serpo? Project Camelot? These two have proven time and time again what the defibition of "gullible" is. They will believe any tall tale handed to them. It's not just Jim Stone. It's people like Burisch and Lear, Clifford Stone, Richard Doty, Bob Dean, Richard Hoagland, David Wilcox?

If you want a sampling of the field who all belong in UFO Watchdog's Hall of Shame, that's the place to go. Cassidy, for her own part, is a terrible interviewer, the most aggravating person to watch in action, ever. If you multiplied the brains of Ryan and Cassidy together, then by infinity, and stuck it in an ant's mouth, it would roll around like a BB in a boxcar.

If you actually truly believe the hogwash people like Cassidy and Ryan spew, which is the personification of ignorance. then I feel sincerely sorry for you and hope you get better soon.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This is silly. I was out at Occupy LA also, and I met Jim Stone.

He lent a woman a camera for the day, and did a great job of documenting the protest. He was out at Occupy for a week, and then left to get married.

I don't know wtf this crazy woman is talking about, but she had a camp section set up where there were a few tents and that is where that woman was he lent the camera to. I never saw him sleep there,

Has anyone actually gone and looked at his site?

There is a good reason to sabotage him, with regard to Fukushima HE NAILED IT.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hello all if any of you interested to hear Cassidy's latest update please chek this out: portaltoascension.org...

www.eventbrite.com...

Thank you very much and sincerely best regard

P.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Kerry has been duped the last time so no more interviews and she is just going to monologue!

Here is her webinar tmro where she headlines and there are no interviewees to interrupt!: portaltoascension.org...

Thank you very much. Sincerely and Best regard

P.

new topics

top topics

join