It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Of Freedom [WRC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Father of freedom [WRC]

Memories are so distant and linger far and in between, all I remember is that I was chosen among billions. I could still see the crowd before me and the nations of the world and there leaders, who I feel are waiting for me to show them I am not worthy. Such intense feelings of dread and utter panic set in but I must not show that I am weak. I remember people saying he’s ready and the world went silent and the diverse multitude of race all looking up at me.

“People of the world I am humbled and I am just a fellow human as you are, many wars have we fought in the name religion and freedom, no such feelings of remorse where felt when we fought among the streets of our parents and our children. The horrors we witnessed and we stood in awe as the bombs fell, children scurrying to get to safety as their flesh pealed off, the beheading of people of faith because they believe in what they are taught as children through generations. For so long our soldiers have gotten the glory for victory and while children suffer and still we bicker amongst our selves, we lie to each other and we steal from our brother and we lay claim to land and we rape it. Turn to your children and turn to your brother, sister and mother and father and tell them the world will die and tell them that it was cause of the wrong kind of freedom. We teach are children to behave and not to fight and bully each other and yet we do it ourselves and we wage war for freedom that makes men rich, I do not want this for want freedom from this very thing”.

I recall the roar of the people and I could hear many yelling “how can we achieve peace when all we do is talk?” and they where right. My thoughts take me back to that very day and my response was that of “well I will tell you”

“I stand before you in peace and I stand before you as a friend my arms are on the ground and from this day forward no more will we suffer as we slowly move to repair the world. We will move on as one and undo the damage left by our greed and we shall give back what was taken and bring balance to the earth. Everything we create will be free and all that is on this planet is yours and ours alone. We will make decisions as a family and we will listen to the children, for this time the children will have a voice and will to have a say. Men of arms throw down your weapons and help your grandmother and your grandfather, walk with them for they have not seen you in awhile and get to know your family again because you missed the birth of your child and shake your enemies hand and I too will shake mine”.

That was thirty years ago and to this day we are free and the worlds is healing better than I expected, the deserts are almost green now and we travel to the stars. We share everything and everyone respects everyone regardless of race or faith. It’s like we all just woke up and that we where living in a bad dream, well that will be enough for now I have to go for a ride in my new land speeder star wars edition”.

The end

edit on 5-4-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Bravo

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
SnF. I'm just wondering, do we all get our own land speeders, or just you? If we don't can I have shotgun?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

yes you do.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
SPAM removed by Admin
edit on Apr 19th 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join