It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin Confirms Russian Zombie Radiation Gun

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Hey Thanks Maxmars!

But please,noOOO-don't put me in charge,
my ideas would probably hurt economies,at least at first,as we re-tooled our factories and mindsets for positivity.
forests would regrow,chainsaws would be confiscated..

I am good at making fresh coffee and breaded garlic chilli mushrooms though-I can do that for the revolutionaries.
Oohh dear,I hope Putin didn't make me say that with his zombie gun-But now,Who knows???

How can we trust anything anyone says now this tech is in the open?

Did I write this,or was it Pootie Poots steering my hand?

Oh crikey,10minute ATS break required,for mind reboot.
For the Motherland!!
Fuzzy now..

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
is this for real?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
is this for real?

It's something else, isn't it?

I heard of this on April 1st and of course, chuckled wryly thinking it was a joke.

Heh, the joke is on me.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
the only thing that scares me about this is

has it already been used?!?!?!??!?!

What if the policy makers have been tampered... That truly is a scary thought.

And that my friend goes back to what I said earlier, questioning the actions of your own leaders because someone might have used this weapon already. See, you don't even need the weapon. Just the idea of it. It's all mind games...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

is this for real?

It's something else, isn't it?

I heard of this on April 1st and of course, chuckled wryly thinking it was a joke.

Heh, the joke is on me.

the consequences of a device like this can't even be put into context correctly..

is this for real?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
In soviet Russia, microwave cooks YOU.

Just what we needed, microwave beam weapons of cooking. Talk about an inhumane weapon, didn't the Geneva Convention illegalize bayonets because of their inhumanity? Now we're going to be using microwave beams on each other. (Not to imply that any weapon used for war is really "humane") I don't know what's worse, this or the depleted uranium bullets.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The American and the rest of the world NWO allready have this weapon since the '90s.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart
The American and the rest of the world NWO allready have this weapon since the '90s.

That's quite a claim, Can't say I've ever heard such a thing, nor seen a single shred of evidence suggesting that.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm sure you folks have been keeping tabs on the recent Airplane crew freakouts. For sometime...events both isolated and obscure in the last 10-15 years...are showing folks just seemingly normal, and then suddenly 100% unhinged crazy. The most recent was a Captain on a flight filled with Private security folk going to a Vegas Conference. McCarren airport also has a shuttle to the Nevada Test range, flights to the range have a red-stripe across them from what I remember. I lived in Vegas for a stretch.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
ah dang. I commented on the duplicate thread.

hokay. lets try this again.

kinda convenient that the US center for disease control and prevention came up with a zombie apocalypse plan already, huh?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
So the armeica army must put on Tin foil hats!
we all do!

dont belive the lie about the tin foil hat.
that the foil will not work.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

is this for real?

The tech for some of this has been around for a while, going back
to 1974 here is a mention of similar on Wired.com

www.wired.com...

And here:
www.wired.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The whole thing is an amazing concept-
Not only are the visible and audible transmissions being used to influence people(TV,Radio,Internet)but just maybe the transmissions undetectable to Human senses are also being used to manipulate thoughts.

Its almost a "Eureka" moment,like when Holosonic directional audio beams were brought into the open...
Yes-that point at which maybe some of those folks who said voices were being beamed into them,were vindicated.

Mounted above the billboard, the system projects an isolated beam of sound down onto a targeted area of the sidewalk - from seven stories up! People who pass by the billboard are startled and entertained by the sudden message, and their attention is drawn directly to the billboard itself. Meanwhile, quiet is preserved for all of the neighbors.

www.holosonics.com...

Remember that nugget?
I wonder how long secret agencies have known about that one..

Putin's Zombie gun would utilize such technology I bet.
Sneaky Pootie.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal
The most recent was a Captain on a flight filled with Private security folk going to a Vegas Conference

Is that the Jet Blue Pilot?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I honestly thought this was an april fools as well. Any development of such weapons should be banned, and the use of them deemed a crime against humanity. Where is the UN when you need them...?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
I honestly thought this was an april fools as well. Any development of such weapons should be banned, and the use of them deemed a crime against humanity. Where is the UN when you need them...?

it seems they are behind the project, whether willfully or not is unclear but both Russia and US are permanent members of the UN security council...so what does that say?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Yes, well I think there is more common research between Russia and The U.S.
than is commonly let on....

All the mentions of Tin Foil hats in this thread...makes me giggle....
if it were not so serious it might be funny. ETA this article is a really great read for
anyone wanting some real information.

A little background....
The Weird Russian Mind-Control Research Behind a DHS Contract

psychotronic weapons enjoys some respectability in Russia. In the late 1990s,
Vladimir Lopatin, then a member of the Duma, Russia's parliament, pushed to restrict mind control
weapons, a move that was taken seriously in Russia but elicited some curious mentions in the Western
press.

In an interview in Moscow, Lopatin, who has since left the Duma, cited Smirnov's work
as proof that such weaponry is real.

Studies conducted here, at the Psychotechnology Research Institute

Elena Rusalkina also mentions of the prior use of the psycotronic weapons...

the Soviet military enlisted Smirnov's psychotechnology during the Soviet Union's bloody war in Afghanistan in the 1980s. "It was used for combating the Mujahideen, and also for treating post-traumatic stress syndrome" in Russian soldiers, she says.

Now, they have teamed up with DHS...

Rusalkina markets the technology as a program called Mindreader 2.0. To sell Mindreader to the West, she's teamed up with a Canadian firm, which is now working with a U.S. defense contractor called SRS Technologies. This May, DHS announced plans to award a sole-source contract to conduct the first U.S.-government sponsored testing of SSRM Tek.

The contract is a small victory for the Psychotechnology Research Institute and its leaders, who have struggled for years to be accepted in the West. It also illustrates how the search for counter-terrorism technology has led the U.S. government into unconventional -- and some would say unsound -- science.
www.wired.com...

This stuff is so real its downright scary.

edit on 5-4-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Psychotronics,the word used by the Soviets to describe such mind bending tools has been with us since at least early WW2 in its current form.

Of course,all who perceived the Soviets as enemies have also pursued the same manipulations of physics.
It was a kind of secret cold war,and we see the results today in the form of many different"non lethal" weapons.
The nations are getting very good at it now.

The less you notice,the better they get as time goes on.

It is a scary subject.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I think I've had experience of 'Smirnov's psychotechnology', After about 8 shots of Smirnoff/v I'm pretty sure something weird happens to my brain...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

go to 4 minutes in

"When did the Soviets begin this type of research?"
"Well sir, it appears they found out about our attempt to telepathically communicate with one of our nuclear subs"
"What attempt?"
"There was no attempt, seems the story was a French hoax. but the Russians think the story about the story being a French hoax is just a story, sir"
"So they started doing psi research because they thought we were doing psi research when in fact we were not doing psi research?"
"Yes sir, but now that they are doing psi research, we're going to have to do psi research. We cant afford to have the Russians leading the field in the paranormal"

- TMWSAG

Just seemed fitting for the topic

edit on 5-4-2012 by Vortiki because: added video clip

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join