It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How fake are you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

A conspiracy theory explains an event as being the result of an alleged plot by a covert group or organization or, more broadly, the idea that important political, social or economic events are the products of secret plots that are largely unknown to the general public.

We do love our secret plots and we do like to think of ourselves as the all knowing and everyone else are sheeple...makes one wonder if a superiority complex is imbedded into all this too, but have you ever noticed that EVERYTHING has a conspiracy? Not only a conspiracy but many many conspiracies that are as different to each other as they are to the mainstream answer. Why is that? I see people argue their conspiracy against the mainstream but they hardly argue their conspiracy against one another. Why are there so many conspiracies and so many different versions? Are the aliens, NWO, Evil Bush, Reptilians, world bank, simple terrorist, Masons, Illuminati, Antichrist, Zionist, Vampires...etc all working together?

I do believe that there are real conspiracies out there, but I guess one needs to pick their poison as to what direction their conspiracies follows, and because of that I hold little weight to 99% of them....So I guess I'm fake...well whatever that may mean..

edit on 6-4-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join