It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RE: job interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
i posted earlier about a job interview i had earlier today.
well i just got back and it looks live it went very well for me!

the hr. girls was vert friendly and made me feel at ease.
she told me the usual stuff about breaks and start and finish times,benifits and the like. BUT,she said we can talk about that during an orientation. she also told me she would get a hold of me later today or early next week.
this all sounds very positive to me!!!
any way,i just wanted to thank all the members that wished me luck. it was much appreciated and i think your positive thoughts had an influence.

thanks again guys!
peace

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Congratulations.

Have fun breathing in benzene!

It was a plastics factory right?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Good for you. Hope you start soon.

Did you wear cologne?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Sounds like you got it in the bag!! Well done, times are hard out there and jobs not easy to come by, it makes a change to hear a good news story on here. I hope it turns out to be as enjoyable and rewarding as it can be.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

actually its an eco friendly plastic plant. this stuff actually breaks down! and i was assured and re assured there are no toxins in this place.
so its win win. no poison and breaks down naturally. alot of there product goes to the food packaging industry,and there starting into the auto industry.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hell yeah good job dude!! Being unemployed sucks, talk about feeling worthless

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by UFO1414

thanx,and ya a little after shave. i didn't even think about that and of coarse the hr girl has allergies!
but she apoligzed to me for it! i of course felt like a dud,but she assured me everything was good.
very nice lass! easy to talk to.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Congrats on the job. Is in a chemical plant? If so I can give you some pointers. Was A chemical Operator for 20 years.Message me.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Please add your additional comments to your EXISTING THREAD HERE.

Closed.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Congrats man, all the best

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I would make sure you keep them in the forefront of the their mind. Send them a "thank you" email or card immediately and then call them back next week if you have not heard anything back. If you call just tell them you are eager to start working and have they decided on a candidate. Congrats - jobs are hard to find.

new topics

top topics

join