It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buck Nelson - 1st Man on Mars

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I love a good UFO story like this. Dunno if i'll buy it, but it sure sounds neat. Buck Nelson passed away roughly 1 year after my birth. I'll pass this by my father, for he should have heard of this.

If he truly gone rode to Mars, why no pictures? Surely he needed something to back up his request for radio station 'free will' donations...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FearEater

The boys from Venus only allowed him to take a pencil and pad with him. Apparently, the magnetic fields wouldn't let a camera work anyway.

It'd be interesting to hear how he explained what happened to Bo. A 400lb bald dog would be sorta noticeable.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Yeah see, this dog was on Earth, that he seen? Maybe I read wrong...

Also, on the planet when he had dinner and associated with "the children" ... Surely he wasn't within a magnetic field then. Or did I read wrong twice?

edit on 6-4-2012 by FearEater because: a single typo

ETA; No, I am correct as far as was reported.

Why not a single picture of his "adventure?" ...Don't get me wrong, this was a fascinating story, but it just isn't a sales pitch i'm hearing.
edit on 6-4-2012 by FearEater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
So, since 'Bucky's' visit to Mars, all the canals have been filled in? Just wondering.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FearEater

post by FearEater
Why not a single picture of his "adventure?"

Because you can't photograph events that happen in the mind , if there had been pictures then he would of been just another Billy Meier

Just take it for what it is , a fun story invented by a character who wanted a bit of of notoriety and some extra $$$ .

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Ah, the good old "Aliens from outer space believe in the Christian God too so he must be real" cases. They are entertaining, it must be said.

Thing is though, the people from Venus are a sort of "Aliens of the Gaps". As knowledge of outer space, the Solar System and Venus in particular is uncovered and falls into the public domain, the people from Venus go from frequent visitors to the occasional "You would be surprised how we have flourished there", then to no "encounters" at all.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Someone who can´t write an "S" in the right way and surely isn´t as smart as Einstein, is picked up by aliens and taken to moon, mars and beyond?
Gimme a break!.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
As it's no longer in the OP here's Buck Nelson's 1955 Letter to Flying Saucer Review ...

Gotta love Buck

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join