Is it possible for there to be two Suns in 2012?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It seems that at fairly frequent intervals there is a new thread about a second Sun. This companion is illustrated with videos and stills.

Why would people believe that the stills or video represents a second sun?

1. Where this this interloper come from?
2. Why can't it be seen every day?
3. What happens to Earth from the extra energy if it did exist?
4. Why does a cell phone show something the eye does not see?
5. Why do the videos show something with the same color as the Sun?
6. Why are the images in stills often dull and do not stand out?

Is it possible for a second Sun, a companion Sun, to be out there?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

4. Why does a cell phone show something the eye does not see?

Because the second sun has a cloaking device that works on the human eye but not cellphone cameras.... duh.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
No second sun. Absolutely not.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

While I am not disagreeing with the possibility of a second sun.. 99% of the “second sun” pictures are some sort of sun flare. It’s a reaction that the camera has when theres too much light. The Objects that seem to contain mass/heat are duplications of the sun produced by over load in the camera…

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
What people show are either lens flares or sun dogs. Their non-understanding of what they are seeing does not make it a second sun.

Binary star systems are common in the universe. We however are not in a binary star system.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The second sun can indeed be seen after one-too-many martinis... as can the second door knob, second couch, and eventually the second toilet bowl.

Avoid seeing the second sun if at all possible

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Finally, another crazy Nibiru thread! Bring on the doomers and Nibirusayers!
Er... Yep. ANYWAY to answer all of your questions in one go: Most of what people are seeing are lens flares in their camera, even if they move the camera you can see the second "sun" move as well. Lens flare, nothing but reflected light. When they see spots or other abnormalities it is because they're POINTING A CAMERA AT THE SUN. It causes an overload in the camera which makes dead pixels show up in the picture or video, that's all they are.

There is no second sun and if there were and it were as close as people claim it is, then we would definitely be dead by now no question. I don't care what prophecies or ancient people supposedly say, Nibiru is nothing more than the fairy tale of a crazy woman that started a big huge mess and wave of terror over nothing.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
An important and often overlooked issue is the increased radiant energy that the world would receive.

Our Sun is still heating up, It has been getting hotter and will be about 10% hotter in a billion years. Life on Earth will be in trouble then as the extra heat will boil our oceans away.

A second Sun would do the same to us now.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
If the consensus is against a second sun, then why have so many second sun threads been placed in the 2012 forum?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The coming of the second Sun. Nibiru/Marduk the red companion star. Most of the time it is 30 degrees below the eliptic plane. Approaching 2012 it will be seen in the South Eastern skies. This is the star of Ra from Egypt. The same Red sun portayed above Ra's head. The serpent represents the orbital path of the Anunnaki star. It takes 1,800 years to go into the abyss (deep space). And it takes the same time to return. A total of 3,600 years. Our moon used to be one of its four moons. The collision created the huge scar in the Pacific Ocean. The upper half became the Earth and moon. The lower half became the hammered out bracelet (asteroid belt). This is what 2012 is really about. The return of the planet of crossing. The coming of the masters of the stars.
edit on 5-4-2012 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

The coming of the second Sun. Nibiru/Marduk the red companion star. Most of the time it is 30 degrees below the eliptic plane. Approaching 2012 it will be seen in the South Eastern skies. This is the star of Ra from Egypt. The same Red sun portayed above Ra's head. The serpent represents the orbital path of the Anunnaki star. It takes 1,800 years to go into the abyss (deep space). And it takes the same time to return. A total of 3,600 years. Our moon used to be one of its four moons. The collision created the huge scar in the Pacific Ocean. The upper half became the Earth and moon. The lower half became the hammered out bracelet (asteroid belt). This is what 2012 is really about. The return of the planet of crossing. The coming of the masters of the stars.

1. There is no luminous star closer than 4 light years.
2. Why would a star remain in a fixed direction such as the southeast when the Earth rotates?
3. What scar in the Pacific are you referring to?
4. How can the asteroid be half when the asteroids have so little mass when compared to the Earth or Moon?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
The second sun can indeed be seen after one-too-many martinis... as can the second door knob, second couch, and eventually the second toilet bowl.

Avoid seeing the second sun if at all possible

Now that's what I call a Nibiru sized hangover.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Is it possible for there to be two Suns in 2012? No.

Are people still going to remain ignorant in 2012? Yes.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I posted this pic on another thread, the bright object at the bottom is a photo I took of the moon, outdoors, no reflective surfaces....does this mean we have two moons as well? or is it just an optical illusion or overload of the cameras sensors......

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Wait, a sec.

What if the second sun came out of the triangular stargate in our current one?

Whoa....

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
I posted this pic on another thread, the bright object at the bottom is a photo I took of the moon, outdoors, no reflective surfaces....does this mean we have two moons as well? or is it just an optical illusion or overload of the cameras sensors......

Are you sure the object at the bottom is the moon? The one at the top kinda looks like the moon. The bottom just looks like you took a picture of a flashlight straight on. It's too bright to make anything out.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Surely if there were to be two suns beaming light down on to our planet you would cast two shadows
Well i was outside this afternoon

Is it possible for there to be two Suns in 2012

No 1 shadow means only 1 sun
I hope this clears this matter up for you

Cran

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Flowmaster05

I'm positive, I had the ISO setting too high, here is another two, in the bottom right you can just see the rooftop outline.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Such a close call, but I'm going with the no- second sun theory. Wait, ok so it's not a close call and it's not just a theory. So I'm for sure there can be no second sun. But wait, why am I for sure? I'm in constructioin and suffer only limited knowledge of astronomy. Ok, in my limited knowledge and from listening to those who are " In the know ", I believe there can be no second sun.

No wait, I can't be sure these people are, " In the know ". They could be just as full of crap as anyone.

Ok I'm fully content with the fact that I can't believe anyone. Know nothing of my own accord and choose out of my own ignorance to remain completely wishy washy on the subject.

But I don't think there is a ............a Oh ! second sun.

Alright I haven't seen one I mean two ever so nope can't have one I mean two.
edit on 5-4-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Yeah, I'm calling optical illusion on this one.

Now, I'm no expert here like some others who post to this forum are (or claim to be) but I'm not seeing anything conclusive with these photos.

Perhaps someone else can weigh in with their thoughts.

Star for you for putting it out there though.

Good day!

Edit to ask: I'm seeing the so called "second moon" in different spots in the three pics you provided. Were these all taken around the same time or different times? If they were taken at the same time, it would be an obvious illusion...obviously.

edit on 5-4-2012 by Flowmaster05 because: added question

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant