It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi: 'Congress Has Always Been A Mockery'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Wow!! Pelosi just keeps it coming. We get a new load of verbal diarrhea from her with the passing of everyday.

Can she be tested for dementia?

Commenting on the public’s current low opinion of Congress, Pelosi said “Congress has always been a mockery since the beginning of our country”:

“Congress has always -- let`s put this in perspective -- Congress has always been a mockery since the beginning of our country and if you looked at the history of it, they`ve always been fighting over one thing or another. When Speaker Polk, one of the only speakers, I think, to become President of the United States…”

“He -- he -- he said "This place is so out of order then I`m not going to recognize anybody."

Here is the icing on the cake when you consider Pelosi's own history of bullying and obstruction of the process

Pelosi then said that shunning “civility” in Congressional debate is “a tactic by obstructionists”:

Oh Nancy!! Time for your nap again. All I have to do is go back in my time machine to the months surrounding the planning and bullying of Obamacare to see that Nancy is going berserk.

cnsnews.com...

Nancy has turned mockery into a very lucrative career!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I think she is on medication. It's obvious.

That would explain all the erratic behavior.

And just think how close she was to being President !

While she was the Speaker of the House for 4 years,
she actually was waiting in line right behind the V.P. !!!

The future of the country is in her hands

Obama may be on medication as well.
He's been fidgety lately too.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
And the hits just keep on a cummin! I'm always astounded by the fact she continues to get elected. Her obvious distain for her hobby reminds me of this...

nation.foxnews.com...

Whatta moron.

new topics

join