It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia needs to stand up and take action!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Australia as a nation has to stand up and give the USA the bird. For too long Australia has been a slave to the USA and it's ideologies. Australia has been dragged into every war with the USA, Australia has been the testing ground for laws and plans (banning of guns, indefinite detention without trial or lawyer etc- all 12 - 20 years ago) which are only starting to take place in the USA. The USA has influenced Australia's decisions, from Nuclear weapons to the minor of details, the USA has removed political figures which were described as threats - leaders which actually had balls and were not controlled. The USA is taking Australian land for their own use (Cocos Islands for drone use), the USA is occupying Australia through military force (2500 marines expected to be in Australia by the end of the year).

It is time for Australia to stand up and give the USA the bird. To the people who feel offended: I don't see how you can be, and if you are, this is not an "anti-American thread" regardless of misconstrued views some have of me.

Oh...and i'm back

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I completely agree with you and think the UK needs to do the same to be honest, I am not a fan of the Jew S A empire which is being built, I wrote a thread questioning whether the NSA is behind recent UK attempts to make legal the spying of all citizens internet traffic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

American is the worlds criminal right now, running from place to place bombing and shooting as they go.
Dont they now have troops in 130 countries or something like that? (voluntarily in many cases before anyone tries to correct me)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

im an auzzie and im fully with you

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I'm not trying to start an argument or even sound like I'm sticking up for my home country of the USA, but just as we americans have let these terrible acts befall us here and can only blame ourselves, the same should go for the Aussies. You let this happen to your country. Yes, the US politics greatly influence yours but they don't put them into law, the Aussie government does. But I fully understand your point. You all need to stand up together just as we do here in the US. If we all stand up and take responsibility for our actions we can make this world a better place and make these issues a thing of the past. Maybe soon we will all get what we want. Peace.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Well said! :UP:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

You mean deploy the battleships?

I appreciate what you are saying but were these deals not signed before the public even became aware?

I wonder what leverage the US is using, is it threats of takeover? Threats of political exposure in some way? Or merely a win win offer of help?

I guess its cheaper to have US soldiers on aussie soil that recruit and deploy your own but frankly are they needed anyway. This is a strategic decision taken to "contain" China (who just want peace as well)

I think the real motives are keeping the dollars coming into the military industrial complex and continuing to charge the American public, if anything they should be as outraged as the host countries with the continued war funding that is bankrupting their country

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Exactly. Your claim agains the United States is founded, but you should lay some of that on your own government.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhillyParanormal

Exactly. Your claim agains the United States is founded, but you should lay some of that on your own government.

Oh I do, trust me. I think the citizens of both countries live at the wim of decisions made behind closed doors. I do hope this craziness comes to an end soon. I'm tired of feeling ahsamed of my government. This is not what our founding fathers wanted and what the US has become is poisoning the world. I still love my fellow american citizens and my county but our government needs a complete overhaul.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Honestly I think the USA is a shill for the UK and if you don't believe that give it a moment. We still do as we are told from the "Home Office".

Speaking of standing up why do they do what the Motherland says for that matter? If Australia needs to stand up to the US it most certainly needs to do the same to England as the policies are the same as is the agenda...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Honestly I think the USA is a shill for the UK and if you don't believe that give it a moment. We still do as we are told from the "Home Office".

Speaking of standing up why do they do what the Motherland says for that matter? If Australia needs to stand up to the US it most certainly needs to do the same to England as the policies are the same as is the agenda...

Well, it is true, we need to stand up to England, but we pretty much told it to them during WW2 when they left us for dead.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I totally agree with you op we need to finally stand up, also just like the poster below you said it is our fault in the first place for allowing our rights to be snatched away from us.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

An interesting theory which I do buy into to an extend however I think its not the UK as a whole but rather the crown corporation aka the City of London which is a remnant of the Roman era, the folks who run the show Rothschild / Queen etc are all from the last outposts of the Roman empire (Hesse and similar areas) and in the case of the Rothschilds they still actually fly the flag on their coat of arms as show below, (top left part of shield)

Even in the case of the queen, on one hand she has supposedly only had a right to reign because parliament give her is (since revolt in 1690 and the Glorious revolution later) but on another hand nowadays we are told, she "invests" her power in parliament. I dont know which it is without getting into the legal nitty gritty. However the Queen is not the Crown, that is the Templar Inn, named after the Knights Templar

EDIT a better coat of arms

EDIT

And it was indeed interesting seeing Obama become the first US president to address our houses of parliament, which he referred to as "the mother of parliaments" and referred to the Lords as "My Lords"

Strange coming from a serving US president but perhaps not so given his family background and strong British connections via his grandfather (served in the British army) His mother was CIA.

I often hear the CIA referred to as the company, are the Crown the shareholders or is it just Wall Street? Its also interesting how many of the top bankers seem to be ex SAS

All I know after 2 + years is I know nothing for sure

edit on 5-4-2012 by trustnothing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by trustnothing

The "Crown" learned to control things without looking like they control anything long ago. It is how the Mafia and other cabals run and where would they have learned that? Make it seem as it was someone elses idea and reap the benifits...
edit on 5-4-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I have been considering a trip to Australia for some time. I have always hoped they would be the future of Freedom as the US had been...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by abeverage

Well, it is true, we need to stand up to England, but we pretty much told it to them during WW2 when they left us for dead.

The thing about WW2 though is who was the real winner, the UK lost reserve currency status, the UK were forced to hand Palestine into the hands of the Jewish settlers and of course the remnants of our empire gained independence pretty quickly in most cases (OK we may still have financial control which may be worse)

Given that Prescott Bush, Allan Dulles etc were Nazi/CIA, given that the real Nazis escaped with help of Vatican/Red Cross to Nasa and CIA jobs and the Zionist bankers had a plan in place for a long time to regain "Israel" perhaps this was the agenda all along? Get back Israel, topple British superiority or hide behind the Americans?

It was certainly the beginning of the American empire as we know it and lets face it, Britain only really held our empire together so long as we were able to use our colonies to fight on our behalf, India vs China etc etc.

We should still never have left our friends behind though and this is not something I would condone today, I can only imagine the superiority complex of the time (amongst the elite) was to blame for this.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
PS I am a Scot who has opposed English rule since I learned to read. So im with you guys Americans and Australians alike regardless, we will hopefully gain our independence soon!!

edit on 5-4-2012 by trustnothing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I agree with you now! But having said that if it was not for the USA we would be talking Japenese right now.
Dont get me wrong I dont want there bloody troops here but I rather be there ally than enemy...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by muSSang
I agree with you now! But having said that if it was not for the USA we would be talking Japenese right now.
Dont get me wrong I dont want there bloody troops here but I rather be there ally than enemy...

We defended ourselves successfully. The USA rocked up here after the battle for Australia was fought. Yes Japan wanted to invade, it was revealed by a high end Japanes minister - He was subsequently tortured after spreading the information. Yes Australia had a contingency plan - It was named the Brisbane Line. It was where Australia would surrender Northern QLD to the Japanese, and hold them off at Brisbane. The plan was imposed by the head guy of the military, but he was sacked and the plan rebuked once found out. Overall, we defended ourselves, and we do not owe anything to the USA.

top topics

join