Dr. Michio Kaku~ The World in 2030. New World Order- controlling humans, Earth or the Sun?

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
First.... I am not sure if this is where this thread topic should be... mods please move it if you think it should be somewhere else.

I stumbled upon this video last night and wanted to share it with ATS and discuss what (if any) the implications may be on humanity. Also, is this what The New World Order is all about? Will it happen by 2030? Its possible, in my opinion.

www.youtube.com...

Above is a video starring~ Michio Kaku ( a founder of the Field String Theory.. en.wikipedia.org...). He is well respected by me and so I am not at all criticizing him for what he says. I have to be honest though I was a little taken back by it. I am glad that we are thinking outside the box (evolving) and honestly I saw a speech from the 40's that basically says the same thing. It leads me to think this has been the US Governments plan all along and it leads me to wonder if this is not THE New World Order Agenda's main goal.

It begs to reason that the Elite want not only full control of the human species but also with the Cosmos such as controlling our Planet and the Sun.

What bothers me the most is when the Atomic bomb was dropped no one really KNEW it wouldn't wipe us out. Same with CERN. The implications from both creations are yet to be seen in my opinion. The fact that "we" want to control a star we are just now beginning to try to understand not to mention the Planet we inhabit is a little disturbing.

Are "we" trying to control the Planet/Weather/Sun right NOW as I type this (he says in 100 years)? If so..... what does ATS think about that?

I think in order to understand how something works we must first fully understand it especially when the worlds population is at risk. We are just not there yet. We do not understand the Universe as a whole and until we do.... why mess with it?? Quantum Gravity anyone?

Below is a video that Talks about what the future will be like in 2030.... He says he already has a cd with his genes on it. Pretty cool huh? He also says plenty more "cool" stuff.

Growing tissue and organs in the laboratory... even a heart (in a mouse) has been grown in the Lab due to computer power.

Artificial intelligence will be a thing of the future as well. In Tokyo "Asimo" ( en.wikipedia.org... ) is already getting praise. "Decades into the future we will have plenty of warning before the Robots become a danger".

In this video he even says we will be able to be "invisible". Even our dreams can be photographed... WOW... A paralyzed person will even be able to have their thoughts read by a computer chip. Computer chips anyone? lol Bending the fabric space of time we could be able to us a "Star Ship" to travel. The time travel theory in this video is validated with a medical story based on Jim/Jane. Its pretty funny!

He even speaks of the Black Hole by the constellation of Sagittarius and worm holes.

While all of this sounds good and cute and all..... My only hope is we UNDERSTAND better the fabric of space and time (The Universe) before we experiment with the human race because we could think we know how to do this or that with this or that result...and end up causing the human race to go extinct. That would suck...

At around the 47 min mark he again talks about the different civilizations and where "we" are going.

Type 0- Our Civilization
Type 1- Controls power of our Planet
Type 2- Controls Power of a Star
Type 3- Controls Power of an entire Galaxy
Type 4- Controls the Power of the Continuum (11th dimension... and is being tested by CERN...creating "sparticles") www.physorg.com...

According to him CERN will take us to Genesis.... the Greatest original creation (Higg's Boson) www.zdnet.co.uk...

IF we are striving to BEGIN to be a type 1 or 2 in 100 years when will we begin to "experiment"? Now? It makes me wonder WHERE we are truly at and what they are trying to control as of NOW. Are we still a Type 0 or are we somewhere else. How would we know for sure? Signs?

What are your thoughts?

Is this the "New World Order" or a huge part of it?

ETA: For me.... I really don't care to be controlled nor do I care to control the Planet or the Sun. I know some do though and I am not knowing anyone for wanting something different than I.

If there is something to the hype of the Interstellar Cloud and the possibility of implications from the massive amount of energies we may be receiving from it or the Sun may be experiencingwww.abovetopsecret.com... ....then I wonder if we are already trying to control our fate without full understanding what it is we are up against.

Thanks for your time!!!

edit on 5-4-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The progress of science is always a good thing, but so are consequences. When we keep consequences tacked onto risky procedures then the the best possible solutions become the result.

It is only in light of removing consequences/risk that we should be concerned about the progress of science into things like human experimentation or interstellar homesteading.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by imherejusttoread
The progress of science is always a good thing, but so are consequences. When we keep consequences tacked onto risky procedures then the the best possible solutions become the result.

It is only in light of removing consequences/risk that we should be concerned about the progress of science into things like human experimentation or interstellar homesteading.

I edited the title and the thread a tad bit....

I understand what you say and although I think it is true.... I guess I am a little confused.

What all are "they" TRYING to control NOW that we (you and I) have no control over? Human thinking, controlling the weather, controlling the Sun?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

I edited the title and the thread a tad bit....

I understand what you say and although I think it is true.... I guess I am a little confused.

What all are "they" TRYING to control NOW that we (you and I) have no control over? Human thinking, controlling the weather, controlling the Sun?

Well did you see this one yet? www.dailymail.co.uk...

Precise details of the Russian gun have not been revealed. However, previous research has shown that low-frequency waves or beams can affect brain cells, alter psychological states and make it possible to transmit suggestions and commands directly into someone’s thought processes

edit on 5-4-2012 by TryToGetTheTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TryToGetTheTruth

No, I hadn't seen it yet.... thanks for sharing.

I believe it, as this is what the good Physicist above is talking about.

Which... leads me to still wonder... what (or who) else are they controlling that I have no control over?

edit on 5-4-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Since I can only S@F this thread once it will just have to do, lol.

This is probably one of the dearest subjects to my heart and my brand of logic.

OP you state that "We are just not there yet" and from what I have discovered from both the world around me as well as a deep look within, I have to agree, yet is man willing to look at the reality within this illusion to really define what it will take to make those first steps into a type one society?

The direction my personal experience would lead at this point would only stand to create the negativity I do not wish to put out by voicing my opinions. It has to do with personal responsibility, awareness, meditation, intuitive process's, understanding and logic. It speaks directly to the past and all it fundamental separatism as well as the control that comes with power and ego.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I would say that pretty soon, we won't even have control over our own emotions.. ANYTHING is possible. They can now create havoc with riots, or stop civil unrest to achieve their goals..All that weird science fiction stuff, doesn't seem so weird now.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you for your thoughts... I would love to hear more from you.

Man (the powers over all over us) is already undertaking the control of our society on many levels without our consent and this is where I have a problem.

Before I can contend to anything I want to first understand it. I have no idea what they have up their sleeves right now but I hear what they say they want to achieve in the future. This leaves questions.. like...What (and or who) are they controlling NOW?

Not so sure I want anyone messing with this rotating planet out in space that I reside on. lol

Is this what the New World Order's main goal is? A one language.... a more controlled society? What experiments are being done?

Are the people who claim mind control by the elite really delusional or paranoid or do they KNOW what is happening to them?

What is the full picture here with the agenda they are trying to achieve? If I saw it and understood it... I may feel differently. For now... I am uneasy about it because I do not understand. If they are trying to control thoughts... first we may want to fully understand the brain and all of its functions. It seems as though the human race and life itself may not matter much to the Scientist/Physicist but it matters to me.

Before we control the Universe and everything in it... lets understand it better.. lol

But it seems.... WE have NO choice in the "matter".

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TryToGetTheTruth
reply to post by MamaJ

I would say that pretty soon, we won't even have control over our own emotions.. ANYTHING is possible. They can now create havoc with riots, or stop civil unrest to achieve their goals..All that weird science fiction stuff, doesn't seem so weird now.

No it doesn't.... lol... I feel as though I am in the twilight zone sometimes when I find things out that are jaw dropping.

For me and my loved ones and everyone really... I would love to see a world where one doesn't control the other. Where we have free will with a goal in common that resides in peace.

Peace on Earth.... not chaos.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

It isn't so much about 'consequences' that harms. It is rather mankind's 'responsibilities' to each other that counts.

For every tech that is developed or to be developed, we as a human species must always take into considerations of responsiblities. Any tech advance over previous beliefs and way of life, is a Power, for it has the capability to change lives by the magnitude, for good, or bad.

WIth power comes responsibilities, not just to the few, but to all mankind, that all may know its advantages and disadvantages, and be prepared for change. If not, chaos will only occur.

At our current age of civilisation, we are merely infants playing with toys, often forced upon by the few, and is only a matter of time we children will annihilate each other.

Better our civilisation end now by the year 2012 IF we fail to progress and evolve upon responsiblities, or suffering will only be of immense magnitude later to the next innocent generations.

But if we can be responsible, we mankind do have the capacity to go far in tech and science, even beyond the tech and time frame envisoned by Kaku. A big 'IF'...looking at the selfish greedy apathetic world we live in today.....

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

WIth power comes responsibilities, not just to the few, but to all mankind, that all may know its advantages and disadvantages, and be prepared for change. If not, chaos will only occur.
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Everything you said is spot on from where I sit. I quoted the above because it struck me as so important.

Chaos is occurring and I wonder.... will it get worse?

We have no idea what they are capable of and for that reason it makes me uneasy for the life that resides on this Planet.

new topics
top topics

join