It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney takes the lead in Pennsylvania

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Mitt Romney's taken the lead in PPP's newest poll of Rick Santorum's home state of Pennsylvania. Romney has 42% to 37% for Santorum with Ron Paul at 9% and Newt Gingrich at 6%. The numbers represent a dramatic turnaround from when PPP polled the state a month ago. Romney's gained 17 points, going from 25% to 42%. Meanwhile Santorum's dropped 6 points from 43% to 37%, for an overall swing of 23 points in the last four weeks.
www.publicpolicypolling.com...

lets hope Rick still has an ounce of dignity left from being an Washington insider and bow out before more humiliating defeat

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by betaiso

Gotta love it.

I have literally never heard from someone in PA that supported Romney. In my area I have never seen any signs besides that of Ron Paul, and that is not an exaggeration whatsoever.

But of course, we all know how it will turn out in the end.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
We have some decent evidence of voter fraud. But we need somone to investigate and get something to blow it open.

outkastsearcher, yes I believe the voting is corrupt; don't bother bringing that up.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
OMG speaking of Mitt,The media is pushing NICKI HALEY,,She endorses Mitt .If everyone doesnt know, She is the most hated person in South Carolina, mainly in the Charleston area because of comments she made to a female award winning journalist, Haley called her a little girl, then Haley has done so much other really dumb stuff that i cant fit it in the page..If he picks her as vice, he is even more screwed,,the media is talking haley2016,,,damn man,,,it cant get much worse..
edit on 5-4-2012 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by betaiso

Mitt Romney's taken the lead in PPP's newest poll of Rick Santorum's home state of Pennsylvania. Romney has 42% to 37% for Santorum with Ron Paul at 9% and Newt Gingrich at 6%. The numbers represent a dramatic turnaround from when PPP polled the state a month ago. Romney's gained 17 points, going from 25% to 42%. Meanwhile Santorum's dropped 6 points from 43% to 37%, for an overall swing of 23 points in the last four weeks.
www.publicpolicypolling.com...

lets hope Rick still has an ounce of dignity left from being an Washington insider and bow out before more humiliating defeat

Nothing personal, but Pennsylvania is NOT Santorum's home state! He was born in Virginia. Ron Paul is a native son, born and raised in Pittsburgh. Newt is a native son, born in Harrisburg. According to yesterday's local newspaper, Santorum expects to win Pennsylvania. If he does win, I call shenanigans. I am from Pennsylvania and Santorum is DESPISED here! There are few people I actually loathe, but he is one of them! We older Pennsylvanians remember Santorum well: Cybergate, the stadiums we did not want, etc. Again, if Santorum takes Pennsylvania, I attribute it to those lovely, hackable, voting machines.
Romney and Santorum can only draw a few hundred people to their rallies, while Ron Paul's rallies continue to grow (10,000 at UCLA yesterday)...yet we are supposed to believe Santorum and Romney win state after state, while Paul wins not a single one. BS! Yes, I am aware that there are people who do not attend rallies, yet vote. However, a Paul win would occur somewhere. Not only that, voting/election fraud/shenanigans keep getting reported, state-after-state. MSM lies about the delegate counts--Paul is actually in second place. Fox News just reported that Paul's campaign is slowing down--yeah, 10,000 in attendance is a slow-down!! Romney takes the lead in contributions by lobbyists, the top one being Goldman Sachs. SCYTL, the foreign-based company who receives much of OUR voting machine totals BEFORE we do, has many ex-Goldman Sachs employees. I really don't believe I have to continue....

Romney stadium crowd vs. Paul stadium crowd:
www.generationsnooki.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
OMG speaking of Mitt,The media is pushing NICKI HALEY,,She endorses Mitt .If everyone doesnt know, She is the most hated person in South Carolina, mainly in the Charleston area because of comments she made to a female award winning journalist, Haley called her a little girl, then Haley has done so much other really dumb stuff that i cant fit it in the page..If he picks her as vice, he is even more screwed,,the media is talking haley2016,,,damn man,,,it cant get much worse..
edit on 5-4-2012 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

Nicki Haley makes Sarah Palin look like a Rhodes Scholar.

2nd.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
reply to post by betaiso

Gotta love it.

I have literally never heard from someone in PA that supported Romney. In my area I have never seen any signs besides that of Ron Paul, and that is not an exaggeration whatsoever.

But of course, we all know how it will turn out in the end.

And thats why i believe they have rigged for Romney the sings are noticeable and your comment

I have literally never heard from someone in PA that supported Romney

Not even one person? so howcome Romney is leading there?

new topics

top topics

join