It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masonic/Illuminati Use of "Projects" to Recover Treasure: Just ONE of My Personal Experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The next time you see a federal work project going on keep this in mind, it's highly possible that the work is just a "cover" for what is actually taking place, the recovery of buried treasure. Here is just one of my personal experiences that took place in Tucson, Arizona, just a few years ago, during the final phase of the construction of the CAP (Central Arizona Project), which brings Colorado River water to Phoenix and on into Tucson.

This true story takes place just southwest of Tucson, in the Tucson Mountain Range and, more precisely, within the boundries of the Tucson Mountain Park. Within this park there are two well-known mountains, known as Big and Little Cat Mountains. It is Little Cat Mountain that will be the topic of this story. So, let me tell you a little bit about Little Cat.

To most people, Little Cat Mountain doesn't look like anything more than a typical mountain within this park. But, to those people that know the secret treasure codes of the Masons/Illuminati, it takes about two seconds to "see" that this mountain holds a massive treasure room, a room(s) filled with gold that was actually mined from inside the mountain. You see, Little Cat is part of an old volcano. And thousands of years ago when this volcano blew, there was a solid (and thick) vein of gold that blew out with the magma. This vein of gold, some of the purest naturally existing gold in the world, extends the the deepest parts of the Earth and goes/used to go, clear to the top of Little Cat Mountain. The stories of old report "gold being found all over the top of this mountain," and the Native Americans would gather some of this gold for making jewelry, as well as for other things. Eventually the Spaniard made his way into this area and, as always, the Catholic Church was right behind them, so that they could "turn these heathen into God fearing people."

Not far from Little Cat you will find the San Xavier Mission. Folks, anytime you find an old Mission, or know of the location where an old Mission used to be, 99% of the time you are in an area rich with precious metals, treasure rooms, precious stones, etc.. The Catholic Church (and other "religions" associated with the Catholics) used "God" as a cover to come in and not just steal the resources of the country, but to slave labor the people who live(d) in that area in order to accumulate as much wealth as possible. In fact, proof of this can be found within the Mission, itself. All you have to do is go into the San Xavier Mission and decode the hundreds of paintings found on the ceiling and walls of the Mission. These paintings lead to hundreds of mines and treasure rooms that were worked by the Catholics (includes Jesuits), and these mines and treasure rooms exist all around Tucson. It is one of these paintings that leads you to the massive treasure vault within Little Cat. Unfortunately, our government has emptied out this vault, and they used the Central Arizona Project to cover up this fact.

The CAP was touted by our government as a way to bring "much needed" water to the desert cities of Phoenix and Tucson. Trenches were dug through the desert and "concreted" to make a canal to carry this water from the Colorado River. For the most part, the entire length of this canal was dug through mostly flat, fairly level land that had been purchased by our goverment under eminent domain. Arizona's congressman and senators, knowing the path that this canal would take, bought up huge tracts of land that was, at the time, worthless, then they sold it for a huge profit when the land was purchased by the government.

Like I stated, most of the length of this canal was built on open ground, there were no major obstacles, and this made the job fairly easy, that is, until they got to Tucson. The location chosen for the building of the holding ponds that would hold Tucson's water until it was treated was, for some reason, placed in a position where the CAP canal would have to go "through and right under".......Little Cat Mountain!!

After the CAP project was finished with boring a tunnel under Little Cat, I noticed an article in the local newspaper about a sub-division located right next to where our goverment was doing some earth work. This article showed a photo of the President of the home-owners association, and told of how the home owners were concerned with the work being done next to their brand new sub-division. Well, I had been to that exact area where the goverment was working, for the purpose of treasure hunting. I knew that there was a treasure room in the area where this earth work was being done, so I looked up the phone number of this President and called him. After introducing myself I told him not to get excited, that the goverment was just there to recover a treasure. Him and I talked for at least 45 minutes, mainly because he was asking me questions about how I knew the things I knew, and I politely answered every question.

To add emphasis about my knowledge that treasure was was being recovered from nearby his sub-division, I told the President about Little Cat Mountain, and how the government used the CAP project as a cover for their treasure recovery from under Little Cat. I told him about how I was told, by one of my friends who worked with the boring machine, that about one-third of the way into the mountain, that the boring unit hit a vein of pure gold. Within seconds of hitting this vein, the emercency siren went off, telling EVERYONE to immediatley leave the tunnel and fall into formation outside so that they could take a head count, make sure no-one was killed (LOL). My friend and the other workers were told to go home and that they would be called back in a day or two. It was three weeks before the call-back came. When my friend got back into the tunnel, the boring machine had moved a hundred feet or more from the point where the gold vein had been hit, and the gold had all been cleaned up. As I told this to the President of the home-owners association he was surprised about this information, which is normal when you tell people about these "hidden" treasure rooms and mines.

Folks, it wasn't but a day or two later that I was watching the Discovery Channel. This particular episode dealt with how tunnels are bored under ground, for whatever reason. They had an expert that they were interviewing, an expert who not only assisted in operating the boring unit, but he is also an engineer. When they showed his face I almost fainted....it was the same guy whose picture was in the paper....the same guy I had talked to over the phone about the recovery of a treasure room near his sub-division...the same guy to who I explained about how our government used federal jobs to cover-up treasure room recoveries!!!! After some research I found that this guy is a ....Mason!!!!!

There was at least one other mountain along the CAP route where a tunnel "had to be drilled." It, too, contained a treasure room. And it's so cool that our government officials, 99% of them Masons/Illuminati, can stand there straight faced and tell us that our tax dollars are well spent!! I guess from their point of view, it's money DAMN WELL SPENT. Taxpayers foot the bill for the project, foot the bill for the corrupt buying up of land by our politicians, pay for the cost over-runs, and then "they" even pocket the trillion dollar treasure (at LEAST one trillion).

Have a wonderful day, Ladies and Gentlmen.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
yep, I'm here on the red river below oklahoma.....tis true....say no more mate......reality is not what we think

hint....spanish fort texas....they built vaults..."pyramid style"....and the stones marked with veras and crosses(some had 3/8 holes drilled in the corners for dragging)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
There have been a couple of people here on ATS lately that say they can interpret the signs in different locations to find Illuminati treasure rooms and such. Can one of you guys make a thread on how to learn this? Sounds like if more people know how to read the signs correctly then we could all go treasure hunting

edit on 5-4-2012 by occy30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I fail to see how the guy being a Mason has anything to do with the rest of the story.

I can't speak for the "Illuminati" but Masons have no "treasure code" and certainly aren't interested in temporal treasures, unless they are going to be donated to charity.

Freemasonry's treasures (indeed ALL of mankind's treasures) are in a house "not made with hands, eternal in the heavens".

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

I grew up in Texas and also lived along the Red River in Greer and Jackson Counties in Oklahoma.

I think we all were raised hearing stories of Cortez and the Spaniards searching for the city of gold.

I just want to state unequivocally, though, that having passed through all the degrees of Freemasonry, York Rite and Scottish Rite I have never heard or seen any mention of pyramids.

We can only substantially trace our history to 1717, and even if we stretch the possibility of the Regia manuscript having something to do with masonry we can (at best) trace ourselves back to the 13th century.

Scholars have speculated that Freemasonry rituals are based on ancient Egyptian practices but there is no solid evidence.

Pyramids are found all around the world, on nearly every continent. Some of the largest are in Mexico, but there are elaborate pyramids in Southeast Asia and Europe that would make any pharaoh proud.

Unfortunately the pyramid is not masonic.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for the OP to for a first time to post evidence. Pictures of these encrypted signs and so forth.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I'll second that.

This guy is bunk.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I can't understand why you post so many similar threads OP

I do agree that there are public/taxpayer funded masonic/ illuminati/name a society,treasure hunts going on.

but what is your personal freakout about it?
A we can't stop them they're gonna do this no matter what
B It's easy to figure where they are doing it ( because they will create chaos/disease/war/terrorism/environmental disaster ..blah blah.around it before they attack, and a bit of research can tell you generally what they are cashing/collecting /stealing.
C the elephant in the room is that Aliens /demons /or [insert your preferred term ] are motivating and informing these hunts, because THEY are the 'owners' of these things they hid them so They know where stuff is.

we know it ends up in ,secret military bunkers/the Vatican/David Rothschilds basement
but most of us don't make a thread a day about it, so what gives??

top topics

join